Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer

Thread: 1st cycle plan log confusion with pct

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member

1st cycle plan log confusion with pct

So hey guys! I introduced myself and made the question there but thought It could be better to adress the right category for this matter...on the next 8 10 weeks I will provide my log about my test cyp 500mg/w cycle. I did almost 2 weeks start with proviron 50mg just to boost the effectivness and reduce estro but i think i'll go for the real stuff(arimadex or fem).i have nolva hcg and clomid ready.I have an idea on what I will do on pct but i have read so many posts so many researches that my brain really got confused in this matter so i am looking for your help.. my plan is to test myself with gear and see how i react.been training since 13 and more focused with hypertrophy and powerlifting programs from 18.I have my brother who is a personal trainer so my training is really on spot and my diet is kinda eat everything but healthy(i am ectomorph)..as for my stats..

25years old
    1.82 height
    75-76kg weight
    9%~ bodyfat
    Strenght levels - deadlift ~150-160maxrep squat 140-150~
    Diet around 3k but will go for 4k or more if i am able..

Supplyments : protein 75% dextrose , creatine, bcaa with taurine and glutamine(scitec bcaaa glutamine xpress) preworkout olympus conquer stim free and full as fuck from 5%, leucine , hmb powder.

Think of implimenting all of them on my cycle to get that extra bit and add some zma daa and curcumin later on.

Reason i got on gear was to catch up on a photoshoot and get me in the best shape possible but also test test on how it works on me..

Silly me for not doing bloodwork and not waiting a lil bit more ..

What i want to avoid is problems post cycle with me ol boy down there as I'll prolly do gear again when i am about 30-35 again.I am not looking to become a beast other tha go to my natty max and a little more from there.

I would love to hear your opinion guys on pct and hcg use in cycle or in pct with nolva and i'll do my best to write a log about everything i feel and see on me in cycle and months after so people can learn from my own mistakes and what i did right .

Thank you and any tips and help will mean alot to me

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would recommended taking a read thru this thread.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

All your questions will be answered.
    01dragonslayer and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I would recommended taking a read thru this thread.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

All your questions will be answered.
    I concur. Great link.

Read it.guess I'll go for that way!

By the way today a did some squats chest deadlifts and at the end a superset for arms..(my gym will open in 2 days so i do mostly total body workouts to stay fresh) . Dunno if placebo..I really felt mor energy and power.apaft from that i don't know how guys get pip.i don't feel anything apart a lil buttpain for 2 4 hours after i pinned.

Also you think recovery will be harder for 1st timer on 12 weeks ? I think i will stop at 8 10 .any difference there?

I would not cut it any shorter than 10wks. Adjust your PCT accordingly.
    songdog likes this.

Deal! In 1 2 days I will post my pct ! Thanks for the info guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco0177 View Post
    Deal! In 1 2 days I will post my pct ! Thanks for the info guys.

So yeah...today it is 2 days after my 1st pin.and today i felt a little pip for some hours but nothing crazy to report...

Also I found hcg but 1500iu and 5000iu. How do i actually get 250iu and is it really possible to store an open injectable in the fridge like that?..thinking of just doing 500iu once a week on the 3rd-4th week on cycle..

also one other guy who pins for about 3 years now told me this absurd thing which I want thoughts :

Use clomid the 1st 3 weeks ON cycle and nolva for nipples . For pct 5000iu every week hcg . This guy wanted to kill me maybe not sure.
    Ever heard of something simiral cause I haven't.
    Last edited by Coco0177; 01-12-2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff

Pin 2 (day 4).

I had slight pip pain from the 1st pin but as the 1st did go well the 2nd did also .
    Had also at last to get my pin of hcg going ..after I broke the 1st and had to buy another I got 5ml of NaCl and dissolved it with the 5000iu. Pinned 0.5ml which is 500iu and I'll get it going for the cycle.I might lower the dose or spread it in 2 doses per week if I find that all at once is an issue!

Nothing else to report apart an erection I couldn't get down this morning and the freaky energy spikes I feel from time to time(I always had it so not sure if anything special or not) .. Pip is normal but I can't think I'll be pinning 3 times a week when I used to feint on bloodworks :P :P :P so much progress I did

Thread Information