Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: BPC 157 Legality (forgive me if wrong thread)

SPNamaS is offline New Member

BPC 157 Legality (forgive me if wrong thread)

Hello all,

I've been plagued with injuries for a long time that resulted in a recent back surgery. I did some research reference the healing properties of BPC 157 and needless to say, I'm amazed at what I read.

I was told that it's not illegal to have or use but have also heard that it's not for human consumption. What is the clear cut answer?

Also, if one were subjected to a NCAA drug test (my employer uses this test and random drug tests are performed), would this show up as what someone whose ignorant would consider "illegal"?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can buy it for research purposes...

Yes, this thread belongs with HGH, IGF1, ... Perhaps that area should be renamed peptides?

IDK about NCAA drug testing. However, most athletic testing does test metabolites of known substances and blood levels (probably more but, IDK). If the metabolite is present or blood ranges are out of whack, your in trouble.

The "Not For Human Consumption" is for legality reasons....its protection for the vendor.

I highly doubt that an NCAA test panel would include this peptide. They are most likely trying to detect PEDs and possibly and rec drugs.

Good luck with recovery. I just recently had a screw drilled into my 5th Metartacel(Jones Fracture) and recovering as well. I should look into BPC 157 for bone growth.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SPNamaS View Post
    Hello all,

I've been plagued with injuries for a long time that resulted in a recent back surgery. I did some research reference the healing properties of BPC 157 and needless to say, I'm amazed at what I read.

I was told that it's not illegal to have or use but have also heard that it's not for human consumption. What is the clear cut answer?

Also, if one were subjected to a NCAA drug test (my employer uses this test and random drug tests are performed), would this show up as what someone whose ignorant would consider "illegal"?

Its still considered a 'research' item and not approved for human consumption.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Thread Information