XMeatX is offline New Member

Perfect Ending To My Cut Cycle To Remain Lean And Hard

I'm almost done w/ a very successful cutting cycle of prop/var 50mg ed each for 5 weeks and prop/winny 50mg ed each for 5 weeks. Liquidex was run at 1mg ed along w/ nolva at 20 ed as I'm very gyno prone and wanted to keep the bloat off.

Anyway, I have gone from 16% BF at 204lbs, to under 8% BF at 194lbs. I basicaly have my ideal physique right now and really want to hold onto it post cycle.

Here's my plan of PCT, tell me what you think:

Wks 1-3: standard clomid dosing of 300/100/50
    continue nolva at 20mg ed
    continue liquidex at 1mg ed
    Clen going up to 120mcg for the whole 3 weeks

That is all pretty much set in stone, however I want to know how I should run the rest of this:
    Glutamine
    Tribulus (Tribex 500)- good shit IMO
    Creatine
    and lastly possibly at SLIN BRIDGE using humalog post workout for a while and possibly bridging up to my bulker in the fall.

Also, I am planning on reintroducing carbs slowly and trying to time them to only at breakfast and post workout, as I have been on a strict ckd this whole time and really bloat up from carbs

Let me know what you think of my plan of attack here for staying lean and hard.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Start you pct 3 days after last prop shot, when you strat doing 100mg of clomid, you can drop it to 50mg since you'll be doing 20mg of nolva.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Start you pct 3 days after last prop shot, when you strat doing 100mg of clomid, you can drop it to 50mg since you'll be doing 20mg of nolva.

JohnnyB
    Thanks alot man, I appreciate it. I was thinking along those lines bc of the many recent posts regarding using nolva and clomid at lower dosages post cycle, but thought since i ran nolva through the whole cycle I might run clomid at full dose. Also, would running the clomid at the full 300/100/50 while on nolva give any negative effects when combined w/ the nolva, or just be unnecessary?

Any input on the post cycle sups, especially the slin bridge??
    Last edited by XMeatX; 07-06-2003 at 01:32 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't know much about slin so I'll leave that to some who knows more. If you want to run the clomid at those doses I don't see a problem.

JohnnyB

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I run clomid regular with nolva and never had a problem and recover great.

1mg Liquidex is too much IMO. I drop my dose usually to 1/3 of what it was while on cycle.

gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member
    What is Liquidex shown as on the Drug Profiles list on this site? How is it taken?

What does IMO mean? Being thick today, heavy weekend.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    good to hear u got some nice results, i would run clomid at 50 mg/ed and nolva maybe 20 - 40 and thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gymcrazy24
    What is Liquidex shown as on the Drug Profiles list on this site? How is it taken?

What does IMO mean? Being thick today, heavy weekend.
    Liquidex=Arimidex =Anazastrole(sp?)
    IMO= In My Opinion

Not to be a dick but you can put up a separate post about those questions or do a search

Thread Information