buckeyes#1 is offline Junior Member

Need some anawers quick

Hey guys, I got an important question. I wnet out of town this weekend and my fina kit and pins showed up. The problem is the ups guy left them on my porch while I was gone. The kid down the street came and opened the packages and through needles everywhere. Well the lady across the street called the cops and they came and picked it up. They told her that I could come and pick them up from the station. Have I done anything illegal in the state of Indiana. I never even excepted the packages and there was nothing illegal with them. If its safe for me to go and get them I am going to tell them that I was going to make an injectable andro because the powder is only abosrbed 10%. Does this sound like a good plan. I hope the cops don't come to get me. Let me know what you think. SHould I go get them or just considerit a loss.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    that sux!! I would count your losses and order new darts. Make sure your home or give the little bastard a swift kick in the ass for opening up your mail!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

What the heck is the kid doing in your yard?? I would for sure have one of the neighborhood kids whoop his ass
    abstrack@protonmail.com

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    that sux!! I would count your losses and order new darts. Make sure your home or give the little bastard a swift kick in the ass for opening up your mail!!
    i would definaely smack that fuckin punk in teh mouth .and like abstrack said get new shit bro .

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    i would definaely smack that fuckin punk in teh mouth .and like abstrack said get new shit bro .
    Ditto bro .. fuck its not the business of the police to ask about pins. They're cheap just buy new ones ... take a pillow case, get that little bastard from beind and put it over his head then beat him with a phone book

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Pins are 3.00 and are delivered within 3 days forget them. As for the kid KNOCK HIS HEAD OFF!

twosocks40 is offline Member
    What a little bastard! Isn't that illegal to go through someones mail? Even if it is a parcel. If it's not you'll just have to pull out the bb gun and nail that fucker while he's riding his bike or something.

-B
    Last edited by twosocks40; 07-06-2003 at 08:47 PM.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    that shit is definitly illegal, if i were you , i would go to the kid;s house and have his parents purchase you your shit!! and for the cops, well fuckem

tony1leg is offline Associate Member

that fuckin bastard

i would tell his parents his son committed trustpassing and a federal offense of opening the mail...ask for recompensation from them and order some new pins bro....i would do that

This is such a pain in the ass. I want to confront the parents, but what do I tell them they were for? I'm just worried the cops will come busting in my door, thinking I was making up some heroin or something. The cops took both the kit and the pins, together. There is nothing in my house I have to be worried about, so I am clear there. My neighbors are all looking at me like I am an addict or something. Anyone have any serious advice besides shooting the kid with a bb gun. I do like that idea though. Throw me some ideas of an excuse.

Oh yeah one more thing, do you think the cops will put a flag on my mail now? I know I sound paranoid but just need to settle down.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I would tell the parents he opened up your supplies you got for your diabetes. Tell them your a diabetic and the kit was glucagon a medication that is mixed and when injected helps convert glycogen to glucose which is needed to fuel your body and raise blood sugar. Tell them they owe you the $

go bend all the spokes on his bike and take the seat off it too!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Got it back from the police

The cops kept leaving me notes to call them about my insulin supplies, so I called them and they told to come and get it. I went down and there and totally played it cool. I signed the packages out and left. No hassles. I never said they were insulin, they just assumed. Don't worry though, all illegals are out of house and kept in a safe place. JUst though I'd let you know.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Wow... you lucked out by being able to get your stuff back... i personally never would have gone to the police station, but im glad it worked out for you.

Thread Information