Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Dbol Cycle gaining a little slower

alexssss is offline New Member

Dbol Cycle gaining a little slower

Been on for 4 weeks so far, gained 16lbs but gains are starting to come a little slower and starting to feel less pumped, should i up to 40mgs or just stay at 30 for the last 4 weeks?

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are you running with it?
    DBOL gains slows down quickly, seems you've put on lots of water also.
    Now you won't gain more water, so gains will come slower.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You were on Dbol already over 6 weeks ago, you mentioned it in a post on 20th December.

Good luck holding onto your Dbol only water gains, hope you have a pct lined up?
    Marsoc likes this.

It's not a DBOL only cycle is it?

turned out to be fake, used it for about 2 weeks and all it did was have a placeboo effect, i started on real dbol on the 3rd of jan

dbol only cycle, simply because i still live at home and i wouldnt be able to hide all the shit you need to inject test etc.
    ive probably gained some water but i look more lean imo, starting getting really marked veins on my forearms and such

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You were on Dbol already over 6 weeks ago, you mentioned it in a post on 20th December.
    Wow. Nothing gets by this watchdog.
    Dankoo and Marsoc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Wow. Nothing gets by this watchdog.
    as stated, the dbol i first acquired was not real, didnt get on real dbol before 3rd of january

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexssss View Post

as stated, the dbol i first acquired was not real, didnt get on real dbol before 3rd of january
    How are you hiding your pct? What if your parents find it and ask why you have tamoxifen and comithine?

dbol only cycle, simply because i still live at home and i wouldnt be able to hide all the shit you need to inject test etc.
    ive probably gained some water but i look more lean imo, starting getting really marked veins on my forearms and such
    That's a dumb reason.
    I started using way to young and I was able to hide syringes, amps, etc.
    (Moved out pretty young too tough)
    But I'm not gonna bash you for doing a DBOL only cycle, as I guess someone else has probably allready done so, AND not to mention you're gonna notice first hand why it's not a good idea. So you will learn the hard way.

Lean?
    Look at your face, chin, etc and you'll see the water.
    As far as lean, well, u don't gain fat if diet is ok,
    and the water is mostly intracellular in the muscles,
    so the muscles look fuller.
    Also, it is possible to use DBOL and not gain much water weight,
    but with your weight increase I suspect some water retention.

SOME water retention????
    Please.

He's gained 16lbs in 4 weeks.
    That's much more than some water retention.
    That's a couple gallons at least.
    DocToxin8 and Marsoc like this.

OP,

You obviously do not know much about what you are doing.
    Of course the gains will slow down.
    A set amount of dbol will make you hold a set amount of extra water weight.
    Once you reach that, you won't gain much more weight.
    A higher dose will give you more weight but as stated above, it is almost all water weight.

Of course you look leaner.
    Water weight is not fat weight so an increase in water weight will decrease your body fat %. Please note this is totally temporary.
    Of course you look more vascular.
    AAS increase red blood cell production.
    More blood equals fuller veins.

Your cycle is stupid, useless, and dangerous.

oops.
    A gallon of water weighs 8.36 pounds.
    Therefore the OP has put on almost 2 gallons of water.
    Mr.BB and DocToxin8 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    SOME water retention????
    Please.

He's gained 16lbs in 4 weeks.
    That's much more than some water retention.
    That's a couple gallons at least.
    Hehe. Maybe I sugar coated it somewhat.

But i figure he's not gonna change anything by now,
    he needs to see this for himself.

But Alexsss, try to remember this when you stop the cycle and weigh yourself after 1 week and 1 month, and you'll see how much you've actually gained.

And as for strength increase, you should also know that AAS activate the CNS (nervous system), and strength can go up on just one day (actually just a few hours) depending on the compound.
    So when it comes to actual strength increase, remember this when you lift weights 1 week and 1 month after cycle.

I had friends who used DBOL only when they were young and reckless,
    and I know exactly how much they gained during cycle, and how much they kept. And simply increasing the dose won't help you at this point.
    You will gain a little more, but by now your endogenous T production has stopped and the longer you continue, the closer you will get to the point where you'll start to notice the signs of low T.
    How sensitive one is to the feeling of low T varies from individual.

I have myself tried at one point to run DBOL solo (as part of an experiment), and by 6 weeks I felt so bad, aggressive, and generally uneasy that I drooled just thinking about an amp of Testoviron . Now I guess I'm pretty sensitive, but think about it when you start feeling bad.
    Unlike you I was able to get very dry and hard on DBOL though,
    (that's why I said it's possible to use it without water retention),
    but when using DBOL now, alongside test, I find it difficult, yet not impossible to keep of the water.

Anyway, your weight gain says it all.
    You simply can't gain lean muscle that fast.

But you'll discover all this very soon.
    songdog likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the deadlifting dog View Post
    oops.
    A gallon of water weighs 8.36 pounds.
    Therefore the op has put on almost 2 gallons of water.
    rofl

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good words Doc!
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Hehe. Maybe I sugar coated it somewhat.

But i figure he's not gonna change anything by now,
    he needs to see this for himself.

But Alexsss, try to remember this when you stop the cycle and weigh yourself after 1 week and 1 month, and you'll see how much you've actually gained.

And as for strength increase, you should also know that AAS activate the CNS (nervous system), and strength can go up on just one day (actually just a few hours) depending on the compound.
    So when it comes to actual strength increase, remember this when you lift weights 1 week and 1 month after cycle.

I had friends who used DBOL only when they were young and reckless,
    and I know exactly how much they gained during cycle, and how much they kept. And simply increasing the dose won't help you at this point.
    You will gain a little more, but by now your endogenous T production has stopped and the longer you continue, the closer you will get to the point where you'll start to notice the signs of low T.
    How sensitive one is to the feeling of low T varies from individual.

I have myself tried at one point to run DBOL solo (as part of an experiment), and by 6 weeks I felt so bad, aggressive, and generally uneasy that I drooled just thinking about an amp of Testoviron . Now I guess I'm pretty sensitive, but think about it when you start feeling bad.
    Unlike you I was able to get very dry and hard on DBOL though,
    (that's why I said it's possible to use it without water retention),
    but when using DBOL now, alongside test, I find it difficult, yet not impossible to keep of the water.

Anyway, your weight gain says it all.
    You simply can't gain lean muscle that fast.

But you'll discover all this very soon.

I have natural low t which is why im on dbol in the first place, ill be prescribed trt hopefully sometime in the coming months.. my life was complete fucking shit, both mentally and physically before i got on dbol, due to the low natural levels i have.
    My natural levels are that of a 70 year old man, Im 18.
    im not saying i havent gained any water but i doubt it is as much as you or the other guy speculate on, but ill update you about 1-2 weeks post cycle.
    My father was a bodybuilder in the late 90's early 2000's so ive talked alot about this with him, his first cycle was also a dbol only and apparently he kept all his weight, not sure if i 100% believe that though..
    as my weight has started stalling a bit i can still visually see my body getting bigger (unless its just in my head) so might it be that the water retention has stopped and from now on im just gaining muscle and fat?
    Last edited by alexssss; 02-03-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    If you know you are going on TRT for sure, why wouldn't you just wait and get that dialed in before you added another variable to it.
    DocToxin8 and Octaneforce like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    If you know you are going on TRT for sure, why wouldn't you just wait and get that dialed in before you added another variable to it.
    trt will be decieded by my doctor
    and i got on dbol because i didnt want to wait anymore. my life has been ruined because of low t, dropped out of school 2 times, dangerous weight loss (first time i started lifting i was 92lbs 6ft) absolutely no energy, slept for 12+ hours, feeling of emptiness and not wanting to do anything with life. dbol reversed all that and i havent had any bad sideeffects, only things that have made a positive impact on my life

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    trt will be decieded by my doctor
    and i got on dbol because i didnt want to wait anymore. my life has been ruined because of low t, dropped out of school 2 times, dangerous weight loss (first time i started lifting i was 92lbs 6ft) absolutely no energy, slept for 12+ hours, feeling of emptiness and not wanting to do anything with life. dbol reversed all that and i havent had any bad sideeffects, only things that have made a positive impact on my life
    Being 18 on its own can come with some emotional tendancies. But you cant stay on dbol forever. You even said it yourself that you had a placebo affeect from the fake stuff so im sure you can get through whatever your feeling without using steroids at such a young age. Get your diet and excercise routine in check theres a TON of help from great guys on this forum. Let us know what your doc says about bloodwork and happy training!

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Being 18 on its own can come with some emotional tendancies. But you cant stay on dbol forever. You even said it yourself that you had a placebo affeect from the fake stuff so im sure you can get through whatever your feeling without using steroids at such a young age. Get your diet and excercise routine in check theres a TON of help from great guys on this forum. Let us know what your doc says about bloodwork and happy training!
    the placeboo effect was mostly that i felt like i looked bigger but actually didnt grow, mentally it didnt have any effect, still no energy and such
    the problems i was having was linked to low test, as everything went away when i jumped on the dbol .
    diet and routine is in check

Jonbana is offline Member
    dbol only cycle
    no pct
    no nothing

this seems like a life ruined nvm keeping any gains 0%

enjoy lol shit excuse not to use a test or pct because you cannot hide it..... you just ruined your life and will feel like shit very shortly after your don't this stupid cycle

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    the placeboo effect was mostly that i felt like i looked bigger but actually didnt grow, mentally it didnt have any effect, still no energy and such
    the problems i was having was linked to low test, as everything went away when i jumped on the dbol .
    diet and routine is in check
    Dbol is still only a temporary solution.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I have natural low t which is why im on dbol in the first place, ill be prescribed trt hopefully sometime in the coming months.. my life was complete fucking shit, both mentally and physically before i got on dbol, due to the low natural levels i have.
    im not saying i havent gained any water but i doubt it is as much as you or the other guy speculate on, but ill update you about 1-2 weeks post cycle.
    My father was a bodybuilder in the late 90's early 2000's so ive talked alot about this with him, his first cycle was also a dbol only and apparently he kept all his weight, not sure if i 100% believe that though..
    as my weight has started stalling a bit i can still visually see my body getting bigger (unless its just in my head) so might it be that the water retention has stopped and from now on im just gaining muscle and fat?
    I never cycled but I'm pretty sure that orals stop your natural test production therefore you have to substitute it with testosterone injection...I'm pretty sure..correct me if I'm wrong. With that said what are you doing about having no testosterone (the base of all gains pretty much lol

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    How about some pics

boisebeast is offline Member
    If your test is really that low and you're having problems like you say, go see a doc about TRT now. With some tests and explanations I'm sure they'd be happy to work out a regimen for you. The energy and depression issues are not going to subside if they're testosterone related, they would only worsen with a dbol only cycle. I really urge you to seek medical help for your situation. Best of luck to you OP

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please pardon my ignorance... I cannot make the link of not being able to wait for TRT as to running a dbol cycle. There are two entirely different AAS.
    If your doc has not prescribed TRT yet, then there is a good chance there are more tests to come. Now you are screwing with the Dr. Rationalizing the changes based on the test results. Probably continue with more tests depending on the Dr.
    I hope that you are taking something for your liver while on dbol.
    Dbol only cycle is useless. Dbol is usually taken to kickstart the results while taking long ester AAS.

update: first week off after 8 week dbol only
    pct: half a week of 20mg nolva
    weight: 2lbs lost, so now 26lbs gain from cycle

do i feel like shit: no
    does my dick work: yes

i have no idea why you people think dbol only gives waterweight and that i would ruin my life, lolz

Quote Originally Posted by alexssss
    update: first week off after 8 week dbol only pct: half a week of 20mg nolva weight: 2lbs lost, so now 26lbs gain from cycle do i feel like shit: no does my dick work: yes i have no idea why you people think dbol only gives waterweight and that i would ruin my life, lolz

First of all you don't know what you keep until at least 6 weeks after PCT.
    Secondly, there is no way in hell that the 26lbs you gained in 8 weeks is all muscle.
    You'd be lucky if you gained 8 pounds of muscle.

You are either delusional or a troll.

First of all you don't know what you keep until at least 6 weeks after PCT.
    Secondly, there is no way in hell that the 26lbs you gained in 8 weeks is all muscle.
    You'd be lucky if you gained 8 pounds of muscle.

You are either delusional or a troll.
    i didnt gain all muscle, i never said that, but i didnt gain all water, waterweight from dbol sheds within 3 days to a week as far as ive understood
    but ill update the thread in 4-5 weeks

Also in order to put on that much fat and/or muscle in 8 weeks you would need to be eating 1625 calories above maintenance.
    So please do tell...

How much were you eating every day?

Also in order to put on that much fat and/or muscle in 8 weeks you would need to be eating 1625 calories above maintenance.
    So please do tell...

How much were you eating every day?
    probably somewhere around 4000kc
    i havent kept a strict diet routine, ive eaten everything as long as its healthy, chicken, beef, pork, potatoes, rice, eggs, almonds, nuts, etc + 1-2 gainer shakes a day (depending on how lazy i am in the morning)
    Last edited by alexssss; 03-15-2017 at 08:50 PM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    update: first week off after 8 week dbol only
    pct: half a week of 20mg nolva
    weight: 2lbs lost, so now 26lbs gain from cycle

do i feel like shit: no
    does my dick work: yes

i have no idea why you people think dbol only gives waterweight and that i would ruin my life, lolz
    It doesn't only give water weight, but mostly in a case such as yours. Test included would have had more lbm, and I'm assuming you didn't run an AI, which is a no no with a highly aromatase dbol cycle. That much weight in 4 weeks, you have to believe it's water mostly. Maybe a couple of pounds lean mass. Water retention can be very hazardous and lead to extremely high bp. I've read over everything here and everyone is on point and Water flaming you. You just have to prep for this lifestyle and make sure you know the ins and outs.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    It doesn't only give water weight, but mostly in a case such as yours. Test included would have had more lbm, and I'm assuming you didn't run an AI, which is a no no with a highly aromatase dbol cycle. That much weight in 4 weeks, you have to believe it's water mostly. Maybe a couple of pounds lean mass. Water retention can be very hazardous and lead to extremely high bp. I've read over everything here and everyone is on point and Water flaming you. You just have to prep for this lifestyle and make sure you know the ins and outs.
    yeah but am i missing something?
    water sheds after a week and ive only lost 2lbs so far?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    yeah but am i missing something?
    water sheds after a week and ive only lost 2lbs so far?
    Have you been as big as you are before? I dont mean fat wise, I mean did your muscle used to be as big as they are now?

on cycle and off cycle?
    yes they look a little better even, little drier and my stomach has gotten a little flatter etc

Obs
    on cycle and off cycle?
    yes they look a little better even, little drier and my stomach has gotten a little flatter etc
    I mean were you the size you are now before and then shrank down before you started this cycle? What I am getting at is muscle memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I mean were you the size you are now before and then shrank down before you started this cycle? What I am getting at is muscle memory.
    oh yeah, no ive always been super skinny so ive never been nowhere near where i am now

Obs
    oh yeah, no ive always been super skinny so ive never been nowhere near where i am now
    Well, I can see possibly gaining that much if a man had shank from a previous peak due to muscle memory. Hope you keep it and I hope it aint water.
    PT1982 likes this.

thanks, i hope so to haha
    planning my next cycle atm which will start in may, thinking something easy like 30mg dbol for 2 weeks as a kickstart and 10-12 weeks of test, 3weeks 400mg, 5weeks 500mg and 2weeks 400mg again, does that sound reasonable?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information