PilaS is offline New Member

first cycle test e questions

hi to all of this forum In no much time i will start first cycle test e 12 weeks 500mg and i am thinking on do maintinance diet for lose some bf and gain some muscle at same time.i know if i do this the gains arent the same that if i only bulk but i dont care much.

atm i am 13%bodyfat around,should i lose more bodyfat for better results?like 11?

thanks and greetings

not worth doing at your age.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    not worth doing at your age.
    i am 23 years old,i am only asking if the result can be nice with test e only doing recomp

thanks

you joined in February.
    today is February 3rd.
    your profile states you are 22yrs old.
    Unless your birthday was today or yesterday then you are 22.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    you joined in February.
    today is February 3rd.
    your profile states you are 22yrs old.
    Unless your birthday was today or yesterday then you are 22.
    yeah happy birthday...
    why cant u help me a bit instead look at my age?

thanks

Smackgodd is offline New Member
    hey can anyone tell me if i have real tren ? i have pics

evanescent is offline Banned
    Hey PilaS, welcome.

The general advice is to avoid AAS's until you're 25 because your body is already producing testosterone in huge amounts and interrupting that formative process will mess with your long-term ability to produce test and recover from cycles (Nuts dry up and you're stuck on TRT for the rest of your life, yay!) . 11-13% BF is already good for a maintenance level.

What are you ultimately after? Gaining mass, or just occasionally cutting down? Staying at a low bf% is a pretty miserable experience unless you're someone who is naturally like that. You're basically in a malnourished state and don't want to be like that year round.

Honestly if I was your age again I'd be eating and strength training like a motherfucker..

Has someone experience doing recomp cycles? I am reading a lot of before start for do the thing perfectly.
    Doing recomp cycle.your weight changes slowly in the progress?i mean,imagine i start the cycle with maintinance calories.should only add calories whenmore i watch that i dont gain weight each week?i was thinking on doing this way.start maintinance.do maintinance calories until i watch i dont gain weight.then add 100 150 calories and the same.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I honestly don't like recomps. It's like doing two thinks at one, both shitty lol. Why don't you use the cycle to bulk for 12 weeks and then do a quick cut at the end.

Keep in mind the fellas are correct about the risks. This is much riskier for someone your age. I'm only suggesting above as in my experience most early 20s guys completely ignore our advice and do what they planned on doing anyway. Good luck.

Thread Information