Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By numbere

Thread: 3rd cycle advice please #tren

luv2xlr8 is offline New Member

3rd cycle advice please #tren

Hi there all, I've been lifting for 4 years. Need help on customising 3rd cycle with tren . Looking to lean bulk. Question is does my 3rd cycle plan look good? How do I ensure testosterone level bounce back to baseline after PCT? How much hcg is sufficient? and how do I prevent acne? I got lots of them when I was on my 2nd cycle. Thankfully now they are recovering well after I started Accutane. All advice and constructive criticism are very much appreciated! Cheers!

Age - turning 27 in March
    Height - 173cm
    Weight - 165lbs, 75kg
    BF% - 13.8%
    Currently on 3000cal/ day

First oral only cycle in Jan 2015 - Dbol 40mg x 6 weeks, no PCT.

Second cycle in Jan 2016 - Dbol 40mg1- 4 weeks
    Test E 500mg/week 1 - 12 weeks
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Planning 3rd cycle - Test E 500mg/week 12 wks
    Tren E 300mg/week 10 wks
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Will keep AI on hand ( 0.25 aromasin ) in case of gyno.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    To be completely honest you're not ready for tren and you don't need tren to make great gains.

You don't have a strong enough knowledge base to use tren safely and your physique doesn't warrant tren at this point.

Run another test only cycle but this time do it as safely as possible.

Also, and AI should be taken from day one of the cycle until beginning PCT.

If you take an AI and have mid cycle blood work gyno should never be an issue.

You would benefit from reading the attached thread and following the test cycle it details.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    marcus300 and songdog like this.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Yeah, what numbere said. We all have to learn and being here is the best thing you've done. You are not ready for tren . Until you can answer all of the questions you've asked, by yourself, you have no business using tren. And not just from an information stand point, your physique doesn't warrant tren. Keep eating, training and using test. You still have a lot of growing to do before you need or want tren.

If you've already bought it, trade it for test or AI's.

And most important, get up every morning, look at yourself in the mirror and say, "it's a marathon, not a sprint."

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    Yeah, what numbere said. We all have to learn and being here is the best thing you've done. You are not ready for tren . Until you can answer all of the questions you've asked, by yourself, you have no business using tren. And not just from an information stand point, your physique doesn't warrant tren. Keep eating, training and using test. You still have a lot of growing to do before you need or want tren.

If you've already bought it, trade it for test or AI's.

And most important, get up every morning, look at yourself in the mirror and say, "it's a marathon, not a sprint."
    Well said. If you dont know the answers u are not trenready.

Tren is the harshest and most complicated steroid there is. It was developed only to put on more beef on animals who were going to die soon anyhow.

DecaDurabolin is in the same category, but safer, and should be your next step up.

But, deca has some severe sides if used incorectly too, so u better do your studies. Specially on prolactin and recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2xlr8 View Post
    Hi there all, I've been lifting for 4 years. You need at least a half dozen cycles under your belt before you run Tren. I've run Tren at about cycle 7. I've never had any problems with Test cycles but as soon as I started running Tren (19-nor's) I started losing my freaking hair! Be ready for that too.

Need help on customising 3rd cycle with tren . Looking to lean bulk. I hear about this "lean bulk" all the time. Who is this "lean bulk" fella? When you gain muscle, you're going to gain fat. The best you can do is to control your diet so you gain more muscle than fat. It's food that the secret ingredient to lean not steroids.

Question is does my 3rd cycle plan look good? How do I ensure testosterone level bounce back to baseline after PCT? There's no guarantee that your natural Test will go back to baseline after a Tren cycle. You can only follow the best cycle and PCT regiment and hope for the best. I'm being totally serious. Most will recover to baseline but some don't. There are a number of posts of guys that can't recover. I'm not trying to scare you, I just want you to have all the facts before you run Tren.

How much hcg is sufficient? 250iu, twice a week should be enough.

and how do I prevent acne? The best thing you can do is to keep your blood concentration level as stable as possible. I found that I got less acne at about cycle 4 or 5 once my body got used to cycling. Also, I found that I got more acne with 19-nor's over a straight Test cycle or Test + DHT based compounds.

I got lots of them when I was on my 2nd cycle. Thankfully now they are recovering well after I started Accutane. All advice and constructive criticism are very much appreciated! Cheers! If your acne is severe enough for accutane, you'd better not run Tren for a while.

Age - turning 27 in March Marcus's got a post where he collated a lot of posts of youngs guy's "cycle gone wrong" posts. Most are erectile dysfunction or loss of libido. Man, it would stink to be in your sexual prime and have a saggy unit.

Height - 173cm
    Weight - 165lbs, 75kg
    BF% - 13.8%
    Currently on 3000cal/ day

First oral only cycle in Jan 2015 - Dbol 40mg x 6 weeks, no PCT. How did this turn out? Did you recover well?

Second cycle in Jan 2016 - Dbol 40mg1- 4 weeks This cycle looks more reasonable
    Test E 500mg/week 1 - 12 weeks
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Planning 3rd cycle - Test E 500mg/week 12 wks
    Tren E 300mg/week 10 wks
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Will keep AI on hand ( 0.25 aromasin ) in case of gyno.
    I would recommend you run another Test only cycle and see if you still get good results. The reason you should be adding compounds if you are not seeing results from Test only cycles. Run as many Test only cycles as you can before you start adding compounds. You body's super smart, once you start adding compounds it's hard to go back.

evanescent is offline Banned
    I'm the guy who knows nothing; but here's my feedback:

- First oral only cycle was just stupid.. hope your body and balls actually recovered from that, otherwise we're still dealing with the fallout from that. (at least you were over 25 years old)

- Second cycle, Were you running AI's because there's your acne right there

- Third cycle, test only needs to be at 100mg a week as maintenance and let the tren do the rest with the addition of DA's to prevent prolactin

Thread Information