Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rt4man

Thread: First cycle

SuperSamoan is offline Junior Member

First cycle

Test anavar and proviron safe for a first cycle?

Could I also add deca or is that overkill?

I am thinking 500-600mg of testosterone , 75mg anavar and 100mg proviron for 16 weeks.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Test only is usually recommended for first cycle, there's a post called beginner cycle its a really good post. You should check it out. I'm about to start my first cycle and many of the posts I've seen on here always recommend starting off with a test only cycle to see how your body responds

Here's the link for the post My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

And more helpful posts

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    Last edited by Richard Cabeza; 02-04-2017 at 10:03 PM.

SuperSamoan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Test only is usually recommended for first cycle, there's a post called beginner cycle its a really good post. You should check it out. I'm about to start my first cycle and many of the posts I've seen on here always recommend starting off with a test only cycle to see how your body responds

Here's the link for the post My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

And more helpful posts

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    Yes it is recommended I understand that but I have been having some joint problems lately that's why I was thinking of adding in anavar or deca .

Proviron is for the libido.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSamoan View Post
    Yes it is recommended I understand that but I have been having some joint problems lately that's why I was thinking of adding in anavar or deca .

Proviron is for the libido.
    I feel it, yeah probably not the best person to give you any info on that. I'm sure one of the more experienced guys will chime in soon.

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    Well you have never done steroids before, and you want to introduce all of these compounds into your body at the same time. If you have problems, you will have no idea which one is causing it. Try using fish oil for your joint pain...I do not think any member on here is going to recommend you do that for your first cycle.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Thread Information