Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Joint Pain ancillaries

SuperSamoan is offline Junior Member

Joint Pain ancillaries

I have been taking 2400mg glucosamine chronditin and 1 gram of msm every single day.

Is there anything else that I should add?

I have scheduled an appointment with a rheumatologist to figure out what is going on.

tyzride is offline New Member
    I use Choindroitin and Glucosamine stack and that seems to help out a lot. Other than that yeah I would check with a doc.

Quote Originally Posted by tyzride View Post
    I use Choindroitin and Glucosamine stack and that seems to help out a lot. Other than that yeah I would check with a doc.
    Yeah the glucosamine and msm stack are helping as muscle relaxants. I have never done any steroids but my joints are getting worn out from heavy lifting.

What steroids will help with joints? Will anavar help?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hyaluronic acid by far the best joint supplement there is. Hyaluronic acid is what makes up synovial fluid. Hyaluronic acid works virtually immediately you dont have to wait for it like glucosamine.

If you have lots of joint problems you can try polysulfated glycosaminoglycan. Its a vetrinary drug used in dogs and horses for joint problems. You have to find a source, its a prescription drug. Its also administered via an IM injection.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Hyaluronic acid by far the best joint supplement there is. Hyaluronic acid is what makes up synovial fluid. Hyaluronic acid works virtually immediately you dont have to wait for it like glucosamine.

If you have lots of joint problems you can try polysulfated glycosaminoglycan. Its a vetrinary drug used in dogs and horses for joint problems. You have to find a source, its a prescription drug. Its also administered via an IM injection.
    Yeah honestly the glucosamine and msm are working great so far. Muscles feel very relaxed. The only problem is that I have been getting headaches. I take an exederine ever morning to combat that though. Is the hyaluronic acid given in tablets or is it done via injection.

I have heard of adequan but since the drug is used for animals I am afraid to try it on myself for fear of side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSamoan View Post
    Yeah honestly the glucosamine and msm are working great so far. Muscles feel very relaxed. The only problem is that I have been getting headaches. I take an exederine ever morning to combat that though. Is the hyaluronic acid given in tablets or is it done via injection.

I have heard of adequan but since the drug is used for animals I am afraid to try it on myself for fear of side effects.
    Hyaluronic acid comes in caps. The only reason Adequan hasn't been approved for human trials is due to corruption. I know someone that has used it without any sides and they loved it. After using it his joint problems didnt come back, and its been months since he quit using it.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    As far as steroids go ive heard deca helps with joints. But im not saying to do that lol. Personally i use animal flex when my joints are a little tight. Its probably my favorite otc vitamin pak. Even just drinking more water helps too for some people.
    Last edited by Octaneforce; 02-05-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSamoan
    Yeah the glucosamine and msm stack are helping as muscle relaxants. I have never done any steroids but my joints are getting worn out from heavy lifting. What steroids will help with joints? Will anavar help?
    If your joints are getting worn out from heavy lifting and you're only 23yrs old then...
    You are probably doing something wrong.

What are your squat, bench, and deadlift PRs?
    Mr.BB and Red Bastard like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If your joints are getting worn out from heavy lifting and you're only 23yrs old then...

x2

Cant agree more. What will happen when you break 40?
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

Bench is 355 Squat is 500 and Deadlift is 605 at the moment.

Honestly I am not lifting heavy anymore. I take MSM and glucosamine every morning and drink plenty of water. I am focusing more on mobility at this point and will get back into powerlifting once my joints get better.

MSM really helps but I only think it is temporary, so I am not lifting heavy in the hope that my joints heal.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Hyaluronic acid comes in caps. The only reason Adequan hasn't been approved for human trials is due to corruption. I know someone that has used it without any sides and they loved it. After using it his joint problems didnt come back, and its been months since he quit using it.
    Which compound did he use for the pains, hyaluronic acid or adequan? Honestly I was reading about adequan but I am too scared to try it since it is meant for use for animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    As far as steroids go ive heard deca helps with joints. But im not saying to do that lol. Personally i use animal flex when my joints are a little tight. Its probably my favorite otc vitamin pak. Even just drinking more water helps too for some people.
    I am going to use deca but I heard it's not meant for use in the first cycle.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I am going to use deca but I heard it's not meant for use in the first cycle.
    You would have to use test and deca . Every cycle includes test as a base, and then other compounds can be added. The problem with a test/deca stack as a first cycle is that if you start having problems you wont know which compound is causing it. I digress, if you are 23 and benching 355 natty then i would hold off on steroids for a while unless your really suffering. I dont know if deca is the solution but youd have to do some research on including that in a first cycle.

Which compound did he use for the pains, hyaluronic acid or adequan? Honestly I was reading about adequan but I am too scared to try it since it is meant for use for animals.
    I have used hyaluronic acid, and someone I know on another forum used the polysulfated glycosaminoglycan. He used the generic ichon, they're both the same active ingredient, but ichon is much easier to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    You would have to use test and deca. Every cycle includes test as a base, and then other compounds can be added. The problem with a test/deca stack as a first cycle is that if you start having problems you wont know which compound is causing it. I digress, if you are 23 and benching 355 natty then i would hold off on steroids for a while unless your really suffering. I dont know if deca is the solution but youd have to do some research on including that in a first cycle.
    Honestly bro the joint pain is hard to tolerate but I am sticking with the glucosamine and msm for now. I am also taking excedrin everyday as well.

Thread Information