Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By boisebeast
  • 1 Post By 230isthegoal

Thread: Seeing true value on lab results

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member

Seeing true value on lab results

Are there any testing companie that will show the true values on a hormone panel, all i can seem to find is companies that say they wil list anything over 1500 at "<1500" . I'd really like to see the true value of my testosterone levels once take my mid cycle panels.

Any help? If this isn't allowed sorry I'm new lol

boisebeast is offline Member
    I know there are a couple that do, most don't though. I can't remember the name of the well known one that does but I'll give your thread a bump so maybe one of the other members can answer
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    I know there are a couple that do, most don't though. I can't remember the name of the well known one that does but I'll give your thread a bump so maybe one of the other members can answer
    Cool thanks! I got my initial results from a popular private lab but they state that they don't give true values on test lecels above 1500 and i guess this is a standard now but that kind if sucks because I'd like to know how much my test increases as this will be my first cycle

230isthegoal is offline New Member
    Privatemdlabs

Just make sure you order the right test and it'll show you what the actually number is for testosterone . Make sure you read the test description and it specifically states whether it will be >1500 or an actual.

Go to hormone testing and choose male hormone panel
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 230isthegoal View Post
    Privatemdlabs

Just make sure you order the right test and it'll show you what the actually number is for testosterone . Make sure you read the test description and it specifically states whether it will be >1500 or an actual.

Go to hormone testing and choose male hormone panel
    Aah ok i chose the wrong option then, thats the company i chose and it stated it will show <1500 for anything over, but I'll check the other option and order that one mid cycle

I appreciate the help

Thread Information