• 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 2 Post By *Admin*

Thread: I have 50 days

monkwhine is offline New Member

Exclamation I have 50 days

Okay so spring break is coming up, and I need to look shredded at the beach. I just turned 16 and thought I'd treat myself to some steroids . I'm currently sitting at 170 LBs/5 feet 8.5 inches, look fine with a shirt on but I look like a fat f*** whenever I go swimming. I gained a lot of weight because I thought I could eat anything. I'm trying to drop 10-15 pounds and gain 10-15 pounds of muscle. I broke my ankle at a concert running from this undercover cop a couple months ago and it never healed properly, making it extremely painful to run on. I have lacrosse practice every day but it's nowhere near the structure that I need to lose weight. I am completely new to this whole steroid game and I need to get started as soon as possible. I can get basically whatever I want off the dark web. I have 50 days. I don't know what steroids are good/bad. I've heard DNP is incredible but it's life threatening. Also very sorry if this has already been asked. Thanks in advance!

- MW -

EDIT: willing to pay someone (if allowed by forum) to work with me to set up a safe but effective way to do this. Thanks again.

As a 16 year old we can not allow you to stay... you can still read and learn... just can not be posting so you will be suspended until you are 18. *admin*

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by monkwhine View Post
    Okay so spring break is coming up, and I need to look shredded at the beach. I just turned 16 and thought I'd treat myself to some steroids . I'm currently sitting at 170 LBs/5 feet 8.5 inches, look fine with a shirt on but I look like a fat f*** whenever I go swimming. I gained a lot of weight because I thought I could eat anything. I'm trying to drop 10-15 pounds and gain 10-15 pounds of muscle. I broke my ankle at a concert running from this undercover cop a couple months ago and it never healed properly, making it extremely painful to run on. I have lacrosse practice every day but it's nowhere near the structure that I need to lose weight. I am completely new to this whole steroid game and I need to get started as soon as possible. I can get basically whatever I want off the dark web. I have 50 days. I don't know what steroids are good/bad. I've heard DNP is incredible but it's life threatening. Also very sorry if this has already been asked. Thanks in advance!

- MW -

EDIT: willing to pay someone (if allowed by forum) to work with me to set up a safe but effective way to do this. Thanks again.
    No one is going to advise you on any steroids amigo. You have just started really growing you need the proper diet and training techniques and not aas. Not trying to be rude, hang out and diet and train but anyone giving you advice on how to cycle that differs from what I just said... they will probably get banned. 16 is way too young. Your natural growth at that age is better than any steroid. This is not the movies... you dont shoot a syringe and get jacked... it does not work like that. Steroids will do nothing but mess up natural growth at your age.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    To add to obs'...

If you have no respect for diet and training you will burn no fat and put on no muscle. Steroids or not.

As far as dnp . Don't even bother trying it

boisebeast is offline Member
    DNP will literally kill you, AAS will permanently cause damage to your hormonal system, you risk damaging tendons and ligaments jumping into AAS without proper training experience, 50 days is not enough time for a proper cycle... the list goes on. Literally a bad idea in every sense

Jonbana is offline Member
    why do people think taking steroids will make you ripped and shredded... theres not magic besides hard fucking work

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    At 16 years old, forget anything remotely even close to a steroid . Hit the gym, get your nutrition dialed in and do it the right way.

Here's the real and i apologize if this makes you feel some kind of way but you need to hear it, stop being fucking lazy. At 16 and overweight its because you probably eat like shit and are lazy as fuck, you have no real idea of what working out is yet, instead of trying to take a shortcut and get "ripped" on steroids , which isn't going to happen, how about you put that energy and effort into researching nutrition, proper workouts, take advantage of your young age and natural ability to produce high amounts of testosterone . At your age you may even still be carrying baby fat still. Get active, you can't run? Cool use an elliptical, bike, swim and all the other low impact cardio exercises out there, the fact that you made an excuse right off the bat as to why you can't do something just proves you aren't ready, you have atleast 9 years of natty gains ahead of you, yes i said 9 YEARS AT LEAST!!!! Put in the work, there's no shortcuts, not one person here is going to help you with a cycle, but if you want info regarding nutrition and doing it the right way then look around, learn and grow. Trust me its not going to happen in 50 days but you're 16 spring break doesn't mean shit right now, take yhis time to make some real solid gains naturally and by the time real spring break comes around in your 20s you'll be thankful for this advice!!! You wanna get ripped to fuck bitches we get it, you're 16 and full of fucking cum, but how much is it gonna suck that you can't use your dick because you rushed into something and fucked your hormones up? You wanna risk a limp dick so young? Before you even get a chance to really use it? How about go bald? Acne? ....shall i go on about how much you're about to fuck your life up?
    DROY likes this.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    And seriously i hope i didn't come off as a dick, it was more from a big brother type of tone. No one in here is going to advise you to do something thats unsafe and will cause you harm. Please take what everyone is telling you into consideration and know that its not from a malicious stand point, no one is being hateful or trying to discourage you from getting fit, but there's a right way and a wrong way and at your age steroids right now is out of the question

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Every day a new kid lol...each time a bit younger...agree with the guys above.

evanescent is offline Banned
    "It doesn't matter what you old farts say, I'm still gonna do it" post in T-minus............. 5... 4... 3....

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    "It doesn't matter what you old farts say, I'm still gonna do it" post in T-minus............. 5... 4... 3....
    Shoukd be a minimum age of 19 be able to,post in the steroids sub forum.

Any age is fine for the rest of the forum. But you should have to prove age to ask shit in this section
    Marsoc likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you talk to young members like adults and treat them with respect they tend to be very open to constructive criticism.
    almostgone likes this.

Also, you have to pay your dues.

You've been out yo mommas pussy for 16 years, and your thinking of treating yourself to steroids .?

What about next spring break, when it don't matter how buff you look, you'll have to shove your snake in a bitch cm by cm with your fingers,like trying to stuff a roll of play dough into a Pepsi bottle.

Eat and train, eat and train are what steroids will need as well.

And if anything, your current mind set, if you use juice, will leave you fatter and more out of shape looking than when you started

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you talk to young members like adults and treat them with respect they tend to be very open to constructive criticism.
    I've generally noticed that happening; there just was a recent thread or two most of us are still recovering from.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    you'll have to shove your snake in a bitch cm by cm with your fingers,like trying to stuff a roll of play dough into a Pepsi bottle.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I've generally noticed that happening; there just was a recent thread or two most of us are still recovering from.
    I don't understand the point you are trying to convey.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Shoukd be a minimum age of 19 be able to,post in the steroids sub forum.

Any age is fine for the rest of the forum. But you should have to prove age to ask shit in this section
    Minimum age is 18

Op please read rules, you are not old enough to join this forum.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    [QUOTE=evanescent;7259970]"It doesn't matter what you old farts say, I'm still gonna do it" post in T-minus............. 5... 4... 3....[/Q

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah this is a daily thing now it seems. Hopefully they listen to the brothers. At that age good advice goes in one ear and out the other

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, I'm not even gonna tell you what to do,
    just share what happened to some young AAS users I know and more myself.

Of the ones that didn't have a very god foundation of training before they started AAS, they simply gained weight, most of it water, and some strength, and looked a little bulked up by the end of the cycle but not ripped at all.
    During the time after the cycle they lost almost everything within the same period it took to gain it, and not long after that they had lost everything they gained. Since they were not accustomed to lift heavy,they also had problems with tendons and joints, some having issues that were bad enough to make training very difficult for quite some time after.

As for their hormonal system, of the ones who only did 6 weeks on cycle, they seemed to be able to recover their natural test production after,
    but not before going through a lot of both psychological and physical shit.

I've been baffled by how many of them are in requirement of testosterone therapy / TRT from about the age of 35-40, which means they've probably allready been having lowish natural T from at least their 30s.
    Think about that, I know 30 sounds old to you, but those 14 years happen fast, and more importantly, can you imagine encountering medical problems just 14 years in the future from a bad decision you do now?

For those who had training experience and did everything correctly, except starting with AAS too young, they got results, good results, but were never ripped in 50days. On the contrary, due to the water weight they looked less shredded, but with more bulk. And suffered a lot of emotional side effects.
    That might sound like "that's something I can handle, emotional/psychological side effects aren't gonna affect me", but it will.

The psychological side effects are sneaky, and not all are bad. Or feel bad.
    You can get a high, like a sneaking cocaine fueled king of the world feeling.
    Sounds good? Yeah, it can be. But how about becoming a typical ass hole with temper issues that suddenly your friends, (the real ones, others just leave)
    tell you that you've started to become a dick an need to chill out and take a look inwards. And then, after feeling high, eventually comes feeling low.
    And trust me, you can feel very low.
    its just a fucking roller coaster and for what?

Then you have the issues when stopping the AAS.
    That's not always easy.
    More than one teenager end up turning their first 6 week cycle into a 1 year cycle, and things usually go down hill from there.

Does this sound like stuff you want to risk,
    when you won't even get much out of it,
    (As you don't know how to train and eat properly yet)
    so you'll simply have some temporary increase in muscle that will quickly go away. It's not worth the fucking hassle. I promise you that.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Troll.
    Obs likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe.
    Oh, did you say you would pay to have someone outline a cycle for you... hmmm... forget my previous post, AAS are totally safe. Give me a PM. lol.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Maybe.
    Oh, did you say you would pay to have someone outline a cycle for you... hmmm... forget my previous post, AAS are totally safe. Give me a PM. lol.
    Shit, I gave real good advice too.
    Lets do a 30/70 split ill take 30 you 70

I think our collaborated advice is worth $750

Pay pal info to follow..,
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Are you kidid g me ..get your lazy ass off the couch and train hard and eat right. That's what everyone else did ..unless your gifted with a lean body. Then you have to work for it...so yeah bro. Go ahead and fuck you're body up for little gains that will go away when you stop the roids since you have no idea how to maintain them or get them. And get erectile disfunction so in the prime of your life 17-35 you won't be getting any pussy at all cuz I'll have a limp dick...aside from all the others negative side effects.....

BRO!
    16....are u Fkin serious
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkwhine View Post

- MW -

Not To mention just like anything else in life worth working hard for. Nothing will come easy and fast ..especially get an awesome body. I mean don't get me wrong. You can lose the weight with that time. Good diet , hard work with cardio and weight training...you will reveal some muscle , just be sure to preserve it

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    As a 16 year old we can not allow you to stay... you can still read and learn... just can not be posting so you will be suspended until you are 18.*admin*
    Obs and Richard Cabeza like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information