Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Tren and curly hair?

pvthndl is offline New Member

Tren and curly hair?

About 2 weeks after adding Tren to my Test, I noticed that my hair was starting to become curly. I have always had straight hair. Now 6 weeks into it, it continues to get more curly. I don't seem to be loosing it, so that's good news. Just wondering if others have seen similar results or if this is just me.

I have to say I love the results with Tren. I am looking for general strength and moderate muscle gain with a good amount of fat loss. It has delivered all of that and more. There is a certain amount of 'superman' feeling I get on the day of injection that is fun/odd.

Planning on keeping this up for about 4-6 more weeks an then ramping down for a bit.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No can't say it has that's a new one on me.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    x2 lol

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pvthndl View Post
    About 2 weeks after adding Tren to my Test, I noticed that my hair was starting to become curly. I have always had straight hair. Now 6 weeks into it, it continues to get more curly. I don't seem to be loosing it, so that's good news. Just wondering if others have seen similar results or if this is just me.

I have to say I love the results with Tren. I am looking for general strength and moderate muscle gain with a good amount of fat loss. It has delivered all of that and more. There is a certain amount of 'superman' feeling I get on the day of injection that is fun/odd.

Planning on keeping this up for about 4-6 more weeks an then ramping down for a bit.
    Curly hair comes from dominant genes expression, it can be activated at any time with enough stimulation. Thar's what occurred to me, I had nice straight hair once that turned curly after TRT.

What is your age?

I am 53.

Quote Originally Posted by pvthndl View Post
    I am 53.
    Well, I don't really care that much, just wondering if it was common. At least it's still there!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Same here,,,never heard that one before in all my days. If you need a perm,,run some TREN
    songdog likes this.

Lol. Maybe it's something else like how clean my diet has become. Who knows.

When I started running Tren , my pube hairs got so curly I couldn't run a comb through it anymore. LOL I've run a number of Tren cycles. I didn't notice my hair getting curly but I did notice hairloss. I hate hair loss. I don't wanna look like I got artificial turf on my head.

evanescent is offline Banned
    My hair is so shitty-barbed-wired-pussy-jewfro that I'm almost tempted to run Tren to get rid of it. And I'm not just talking about what's on my head.

When I took accutane at 20 my curly hair became wavy (assuming because it shrunk the follicles)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    When I started running Tren, my pube hairs got so curly I couldn't run a comb through it anymore. LOL I've run a number of Tren cycles. I didn't notice my hair getting curly but I did notice hairloss. I hate hair loss. I don't wanna look like I got artificial turf on my head.
    What on earth were you doing combing your pubes

Have you tried nizoral?

Thread Information