Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: TMT150??? Please help!

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries

TMT150??? Please help!

Hey guys, just want to start by giving thanks to most everyone on here and the site admins for all the help, info, and resources.

I'm considering picking up some TMT150, which is a tren 50mg mast 50mg test 50mg mix per ml. I've ran test/tren cycles before, about to wrap one up soon. I've been interested in the mast for a while so this blend interests me.

Can anyone recommend a good cycle or dosage? I can't seem to find anything in my own research and am also looking for more info about TMT150 in general.

My thoughts:
    Pin 1 ml ED would give me a decent test dose every week but I feel like not enough tren? I normally stick with 2:1 ratio for tren/test.
    I would think I cloud run an additional 50mg tren EOD to supplement?
    Is te mast ok to run 50mg ED?

Would like to run 12 weeks.

Thanks again for the help!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    So you started with test and tren on your 1st cycle?

Blog Entries
    I've been TRT for 2-3 years, first cycle was just a slight increase in test and ran oral dbol .

When with the tren because a guy in on our crew brought a bunch in and that's what was around

Welcome to the forum bro. My recommendation would be to run a Test only cycle for your first cycle. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

You should have at least 6 cycles under your belt before you run Tren . Too much explaining to do on one post. There's a lot of reading to do before you run Tren. I've cycles Test for nearly a decade before I ran Tren. I had no problems with Test only cycles. On my second Tren cycle I lost all libido and I started to lose my freaking hair! Remember, I've been cycling for almost 10 years with zero problems. That Tren stuff is pretty harsh. It affects everyone differently. You might come away from a Tren cycle totally, 100%, unscathed. I hope so. To be safe, just stick with Test for as long as you can before you start adding compounds to the Test cycle.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the feedback. That's why I'm here.

Thread Information