jaswave125 is offline Junior Member

Test E, winny, EQ, Anavar cycle advice?

Stats 29yrs old 6'4'' 215lbs BF 15%

Cycle history thia would be my 3rd cycle

Before blasting me that this is my 3rd cycle and Im just at 215lbs.To put it short I went through a lot of personal problems depression and just got my ACL reconstructed.

Goals for cycle: Gaining around 10lbs and going to single digit BF(9% will be ok)
    And to increase athletic ability and increase strength and speed. And most importantly to feel good about myself again.

Cycle overview:
    Week 1-4 Anavar 70 mg daily
    Week 1-16 Test E 500mg weekly
    Week 1-16 EQ 600mg weekly
    Week 12-16 Winstrol 50mg daily
    Week 1-16 Arimidex .25mg EOD
    Week 1-16 HCG 500iu weekly

PCT
    Clomid 75/50/50/50 (in MG EW/ED)
    Tamo. 40/20/20/20 (in MG EW/ED)

Im open to any suggestions and any modifications to the cycle.

Its a 16 week cycle because of the EQ any suggestions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaswave125 View Post
    Stats 29yrs old 6'4'' 215lbs BF 15%

Cycle history thia would be my 3rd cycle

Before blasting me that this is my 3rd cycle and Im just at 215lbs.To put it short I went through a lot of personal problems depression and just got my ACL reconstructed.

Goals for cycle: Gaining around 10lbs and going to single digit BF(9% will be ok)
    And to increase athletic ability and increase strength and speed. And most importantly to feel good about myself again.

Cycle overview:
    Week 1-4 Anavar 70 mg daily If you want to pre-load. I would just run a short ester like Test Prop for a few weeks along with Test E. Anavar's more expensive and is a relatively weak steroid.
    Week 1-16 Test E 500mg weekly
    Week 1-16 EQ 600mg weekly If you're looking to gain 10lbs you can do that just fine Test only.
    Week 12-16 Winstrol 50mg daily Winny will give you that "dry" look but it will also dry out your knees. Your knees might be very uncomfortable with winny.
    Week 1-16 Arimidex .25mg EOD
    Week 1-16 HCG 500iu weekly

PCT
    Clomid 75/50/50/50 (in MG EW/ED)
    Tamo. 40/20/20/20 (in MG EW/ED)

Im open to any suggestions and any modifications to the cycle.

Its a 16 week cycle because of the EQ any suggestions?

Thanks
    I would say pick an oral, I don't think you need two orals just to gain 10lbs and lose bodyfat. You're going to lose most of your bodyfat through your diet. Oh, and add some cardio after workout and you should drop bodyfat just fine.

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    i would take VAR at the end of cycle ( 20mg twice a day, IMO thre is no sense to take more ), also Var will lower your SHBG so you will have a better kick from testosterone because you will have higher free test level,

you will gain more, IMO about 20-25lbs

Ok considering I drop either winny or var ans take the remaining at the end all good.

I need something to kick start my cycle would test p be fine? 75mg EOD or even 50mg EOD what do you guys think ?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I would say pick an oral, I don't think you need two orals just to gain 10lbs and lose bodyfat. You're going to lose most of your bodyfat through your diet. Oh, and add some cardio after workout and you should drop bodyfat just fine.
    Thanks you Im looking for a kick start would 21 days of test prop at 50 or 75 mg EOD fine? (and can i inject test p and test e in one syringe)

The only reason I want to add EQ (based on reading around it increases your cardio and RBC) I want to get physically fit not just look fit if you get what I mean. I play very competitive Bball 3x a week.

with winny and anavar The only reason I want to try winny is they say(based on reading) it gives crazy strength gains and vascularity is amazing. I have access to pretty cheap anavar and its legit have tried anavar before it was ok got vascular and strength increased but nothing dramatic or crazy.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by yesidont View Post
    i would take VAR at the end of cycle ( 20mg twice a day, IMO thre is no sense to take more ), also Var will lower your SHBG so you will have a better kick from testosterone because you will have higher free test level,

you will gain more, IMO about 20-25lbs
    Var at 40 mg is a waste of money!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaswave125
    Ok considering I drop either winny or var ans take the remaining at the end all good. I need something to kick start my cycle would test p be fine? 75mg EOD or even 50mg EOD what do you guys think ?
    Yes. 75mgs eod of Test prop to kickstart your cycle would be fine. And yes, you can mix them both in the same syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Yes. 75mgs eod of Test prop to kickstart your cycle would be fine. And yes, you can mix them both in the same syringe.
    Thank you i never thought that I could mix them both in the same syringe that's a relief!!

errr how many days would you recommend test prop to run at the start? 21 days? 28 days?

Looks like I will drop anavar and try winny at the end of my cycle.

Still thinking about EQ whether to drop it or not.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What is your cycle history?

Losing 12lbs of fat and gaining 10lbs of lean tissue is a tall order.

Are you in full trainingfollowing ACL repair?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    What is your cycle history?

Losing 12lbs of fat and gaining 10lbs of lean tissue is a tall order.

Are you in full trainingfollowing ACL repair?
    Im in full training now, Cycle history like I posted above is this os my 3rd cycle.

1st was test E at 500mg per week 12weeks
    2nd was same with anavar at the end

Im debating on test prop on how many mg eod should I take?

quick question can I put all test P test E and Eq in one syringe?

Or could I put Test E and EQ in one syringe?

Getting ready for my cycle gonna start probably in 2nd week of march.

Thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You can mix whatever you want in the syringe, but test P is to be used ED or EOD dont see the point of mixing it with test E.

EQ is useless, it just thickens you blood.

Well mixing test e and test p in one syringe save me 2 injections in a week. hahaah

So most of the people are saying EQ is useless.,How about small dose of deca or npp?

Wow no replys it just frustrating when somebody is a beginner(me) who has done his home work in researching, reading waiting for the rigth age to do Steroids nobody suggests anything sad Been Reading since I was 22 yrs old did my first cycle when I was 27 just wanted to vent out hahahah
    Last edited by jaswave125; 02-10-2017 at 04:38 AM.

any one???

Quote Originally Posted by jaswave125 View Post
    Wow no replys it just frustrating when somebody is a beginner(me) who has done his home work in researching, reading waiting for the rigth age to do Steroids nobody suggests anything sad Been Reading since I was 22 yrs old did my first cycle when I was 27 just wanted to vent out hahahah
    What questions are still outstanding? If you are a beginner then stick to a beginner plan and don't try and confuse the matter by running 2 types of test, 2 orals and another injectable.

If you have just got back into full training then your natural results should be good for the next few months without any gear. Not sure what would have been so wrong with your last 2 cycles that you feel the need to completely reinvent them.

If enough can't wait for test e to kick in then run prop at 150mg EOD or MWF for 8 weeks. If you want to run var run it alongside from the start until the day before PCT.

Thanks for the replies decided to just stick with test only and yeah Test only cycle did give me veryygood results thanks guys

Good luck bud, keep us posted as to how it's going.

Thread Information