Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

Dbol before training weak body parts?

Hi guys

Just wondering if using a low dose of dbol is an effective way to build up weak body parts?

Or would using dbol one or two times a week be a bad idea because test levels would go up and down rather than be consistent?

Thanks bros

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DBOL pwo is for cruisers and TRT folk I'd say.

I've set up some unconventional cycles (some aimed to not cause 100% shutdown) in special circumstances with good results, but using orals 2-3 x a week would sound more productive for women, where shut down isn't an issue, and even then I know women usually follow ED dosing.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So no I don't think it's any pout.
    And I don't see any value in 2-3x dosing a week for men, and probably not for women either.
    (Know some study used micro dosing with results, but the aim was to beat drug detection, and it was more about EPO (& cycling).

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    Hi guys

Just wondering if using a low dose of dbol is an effective way to build up weak body parts?

Or would using dbol one or two times a week be a bad idea because test levels would go up and down rather than be consistent?

Thanks bros

You could use a low dose DBOL effectively but I think you would be MUCH better off using a DAILY dosage, everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    Hi guys

Thanks bros
    Is there a reason you wouldn't run a normal cycle to strengthen weak body parts?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    even if the body somehow managed to convert some dbol to test i highly doubt it would be efficient and combined with shutting down your natural test imo your serum test levels would be lower than before

Thread Information