BrownApe is offline New Member

Should i add Tren E to my cycle?

After about 2 years of debating roids I've decided to go through with it. Im 6'1 210lbs and probably at 19% bf (i know its higher than it should be before a cycle, put on a good 15lbs during christmas). Id like to know if i should add anything to my cycle or leave it as it is, my goal is to throw on as much muscle as possible. Im planning on doing 12 weeks of a bulk and then 4 weeks of a cut to lean out. Currently doing:

-Test Cyp 500mg/wk (sun/thurs)
    -12.5mg AI EOD
    -Nolvadex as PCT

Ive been debating whether i should add tren e for 8 weeks at 400mg/wk or winstrol towards the end. Thanks

Side Note: Im 5 pins in and I'm having some serious pain in my lower back when i sit hunched over, is this normal on test cyp??
    Last edited by BrownApe; 02-09-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read this, your cycle needs additions but not the one you want.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Don't cut at the end, you will likely lose what you gain but bulking at 19% then having to eat more through PCT and beyond? Well, you can see what will probably happen.

Welcome to the forum. You need some reading to do. Read all the posts marked "Important!". This will give you a really good understanding if you should run Tren or not. As a matter of fact, if you should even cycle or not.

EDUCATIONAL THREADS

Thread Information