Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By Nephets
  • 1 Post By Newguy0108

Thread: Advice for a beginner.

Newguy0108 is offline New Member

Advice for a beginner.

Hello all,

My name is Ian and I'm in need of some advice to help me make a few decisions. I'm completely new to taking steroids (not even ordered anything yet!) and can't seem to get my head around how to use them, I thought taking steroids was as simple as injecting a steroid into my body but then I read about it and I hear things about cycles and hormones and lots of very confusing things! If someone could so kind as to help me understand things I would really appreciate it!

So.... a little about me and what I'm trying to achieve....

I'm 26, 200lbs, 5ft 10, used to be very fit but now due to getting married, having a child and other life events I'm no where near as fit as I used to be and want to get fit again.

I know this sounds crazy as I'm only 26 but think I'm going through a mid life crisis! To put a long story short... me and my wife are separating and it's ripping me apart and everyday is a struggle. I need to take my mind off things and I want to get fit, but just fit.. fitter, bigger, stronger and leaner than I have ever been.

I definitely want to take steroids to give myself a helping hand and I'm aware of the potential side affects but don't know what I should use, how much or how often?

If more info is needed just ask but please, if someone could help me out here I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ian.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    How long have you been training?

I have been on and off for quite a while, I'm only just starting to train properly again now.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Training and diet. Steroids aren't a short cut or helping hand like you stated.
    What's your body fat?
    songdog likes this.

I have streamlined my diet and am doing cardio 3 days a week and weights 4 times a week. I never said short cut because I know they are not a short cut but I said helping hand because my perception of them was they help the body grow muscle mass quicker (don't know the Scientology behind it)
    My body fat is around 19.6% (using skinfold calipers)

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    besides the fact that your body fat is too high to start a cycle and you need more time to train naturally, I would highly recommend waiting until your life settles down a bit. I don't think fucking with your hormones is going to befits your mental heath at this point while dealing with a very shitty situation. You can still focus on getting in shape and learn how to diet properly, lift more efficiently and how to properly do a cycle when you're ready. Let that be your goal or your focus.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

I am going to keep learning new and better ways to train and find ways to tweak my diet to suit my bodies needs and my mental health is fine. I'm extremely upset and not emotionally right but I have no issues with my mental health. I am working on my body fat, lost 9kg so far and more is coming off but didn't realise body fat would prevent steroids working effectively? (I'm not questioning what your saying because I don't believe it, I'm asking it as a genuine question because I don't know)

I didn't mean the mental health thing as an insult so please don't take it that way. Divorce is a stressful time and you don't want your hormones out of whack when you are trying to deal with that shit.

Steroids at a high body fat will cause more severe side effects, which is what we are trying to avoid. Cycling is a risky endeavor so we try to get ourselves into the safest scenario possible when we do it. Typically the more fat you are carrying the more estrogen your body is converting and that's not good.

I will read through the link you just posted and I will probably have many questions which I hope you don't mind me asking?

I didn't take it as an insult and I hope you didn't take any of my posts as some stupid 20 year old acting out because I'm not like that, it's the whole reason why I came to this forum, to get genuine answers to genuine questions. And btw, thank you for what you have said so far.

we are all here to learn and there are no stupid questions. do some reading and come back with your question. To be honest as long as someone is respectful and appears to listen to our advice you can ask questions non stop and it wouldn't be a bother. Some get a little bent out of shape when a young guy comes and asks a question and continues to ask the same question with his only goal of getting the answer he wants to hear.
    You don't strike me as that kind of guy so happy reading. lol.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Listen to these guys get as much knowledge as you can then go and absorb a little more....you will need it. That's the best advice I can give....good luck brother

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nephets - I will definitely ask a lot of questions and maybe even repeat an odd one or two for clarification but am defineintly not the kind of guy who wants to ask a question till I hear the answer I young but not naive �� Thanks ��

Max -thanks, I will definitely start absorbing info.

High bf% can lead to E2 problems! GYNO!

ok so I have read through the threads (yes I have literally sat here and read them without movement except for having a drink!) I can see I am not ready for steroids yet and need to get my body fat down. would it be possible to send you my diet and get some commentary on it?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy0108 View Post
    ok so I have read through the threads (yes I have literally sat here and read them without movement except for having a drink!) I can see I am not ready for steroids yet and need to get my body fat down. would it be possible to send you my diet and get some commentary on it?
    Go to nutrition diet section and post it and ask for help. They are great over there.

ok will do thank you
    Capebuffalo likes this.

evanescent is offline Banned
    Hey Newguy,

The guys here are solid and will offer you the best possible advice. Still possible to run AAS's, or lose shit-tons of weight in order to do steroids (despite not being an 'optimal' candidate). The most overlooked point is your mental well-being. Get that shit sorted foremost, because using gear will throw you out mentally. You're a parent so your priorities are secondary to looking after your kid. Make sure this isn't a knee-jerk reaction; and any changes you want to make in yourself don't come at the detriment of your kid. Because there is nothing worse than a failed parent.

Plenty of options and pathways available. Just be level headed and do your research.

Hope your life gets better because you're still young as fuck, don't feel so put off.

Plus you really want to be training soild for over a year before using aas beacuse you could tear a tendon or ligament beacuse your muscles will get stronger faster than they will.

Thread Information