Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: test e recomp?

PilaS is offline New Member

test e recomp?

Hi people i will do in no much time my first cycle test e 500mg and i was thinking on do recomp,eating the first maintinance calorias *3000 kcal*.Mi objective is get very low bodyfat like 7% and if i have time on the cycle add some muscle.If i do the entire cycle with the maintinance calories,do you think will i reach my objective?or would be better do the 4 first weeks recomp and then cut hard 500kcal deficit and if i have more weeks then maintinance ?

i am around 13% i think,i am cuting more before start cycle for start at around 11% bf.look my avatar photo i cant upload photos.

Hope you can help me guys thanks and greetings
    Last edited by PilaS; 02-09-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    First cycle is a waste to cut, there is a big anabolic window on a first cycle that should be used to gain muscle. You cant gain if you cutting calories.

From the photo in your avatar you need to gain some muscle anyhow, you would look skinny as hell if you cut with that muscle frame.

Your nickname is kinda funny heheh
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That is a total waste of a 1st cycle!

PilaS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    First cycle is a waste to cut, there is a big anabolic window on a first cycle that should be used to gain muscle. You cant gain if you cutting calories.

From the photo in your avatar you need to gain some muscle anyhow, you would look skinny as hell if you cut with that muscle frame.

Your nickname is kinda funny heheh
    Yeah guys i know best first cycle is bulk.but preffer be on low,bodyfat at this moment.
    For example if i do maintinance calories from my start weight.will i put some mass and drop my bf ?but how much is posible,drop the bf with this way?if i, star the cycle 12% bf and just eat the maintinance calories on 14 weeks of the cycle is posible reach 7 bf witj some lb of gains?

Thread Information