Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: To dbol or not to dbol

brandon1411 is offline Associate Member

To dbol or not to dbol

12week cycle, test phenylpropionate 100 end, tren ace100 every other day, winny at the last six weeks, my question is, would dbol be a waste if I added it to the first 4weeks?? Or should I cross off that idea, not replace it with tbol or any other , but to just cross it off the list, or take it,

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    stats!

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Cycle history

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    I like dbol . I find that the cleaner my diet is the better I feel on dbol.... gear in general. Run the dbol. It's a great way to start a cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro, I like dbol too, I've used it once before and liked the gain, but I was just curios what people thought, it is a cutting cycle of corse, that's why I hesitate the dbol, and thanks for not questioning my question,, like, who gives a duck about my stats and what the fuck will my history determine if dbol is ok for a cut cycle, I wish people would get to the point like you did,

How does my history determine if dbol is a waste of time for a cut cycle? I get it that sometimes it helps to know, but I'm not talking about what's right for me, I just wannna know how dbol might work on then begging of a cut cycle

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon1411
    Thanks bro, I like dbol too, I've used it once before and liked the gain, but I was just curios what people thought, it is a cutting cycle of corse, that's why I hesitate the dbol, and thanks for not questioning my question,, like, who gives a duck about my stats and what the fuck will my history determine if dbol is ok for a cut cycle, I wish people would get to the point like you did,
    You have alot to learn if you do not understand why stats are important for the people providing advice.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You have alot to learn if you do not understand why stats are important for the people providing advice.
    My stats are not important, all I asked was if dbol is worth taking at the beginning of a cut cycle,,,,, yes or no question, that's all, explanation would be nice but..... I don't need someone to tell me how to diet How to excersise or anything you are asking for, I get it, but right now, all that is irrelevant

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon1411 View Post

My stats are not important, all I asked was if dbol is worth taking at the beginning of a cut cycle,,,,, yes or no question, that's all, explanation would be nice but..... I don't need someone to tell me how to diet How to excersise or anything you are asking for, I get it, but right now, all that is irrelevant
    Hehe. I like this guy. You are to be welcomed in my Castle anyday. Marcus wishes to keep em gathered u know.

Guys, bare with him. Remember what Jesus said: Forgive them father. Because they are not knowing what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Hehe. I like this guy. You are to be welcomed in my Castle anyday. Marcus wishes to keep em gathered u know.

Guys, bare with him. Remember what Jesus said: Forgive them father. Because they are not knowing what they are doing.
    I just don't see why everybody on this site wants to play dr Phil, I go to another site and they get straight to the point, if I asked a question like should I cut or should I bulk, then you can plan nurse know it all, but I really feel as my question is a general question, as it pertains to the general population

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I just don't see why everybody on this site wants to play dr Phil, I go to another site and they get straight to the point, if I asked a question like should I cut or should I bulk, then you can plan nurse know it all, but I really feel as my question is a general question, as it pertains to the general population
    Giving cycle advice over the internet is very difficult to do well.

In order to get the best advice possible you need to give as much information as possible.

Stats, cycle experience and goals are pertinent anytime advice is given, especially when there is no face to face contact with the other person.

Hm...numbere....i feel you are able to give the most accurate though love in this case?
    Marcus is too harsh. My english is too bad. Mr BB, BiB is not personall enough....no..got to be numbere!
    numbere likes this.

Lol..i wrote that before i saw numberes answer lol
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-09-2017 at 10:47 PM.

Lol..i wrote that before i saw numberes answer lol
    Maybe are frequencies are finally getting aligned.

Ok, I'll play the game, I'm 33 5'10" 208lbs
    I've done done 4 cycles
    1st cycle=8weeks just test E
    2nd cycle= 10weeks test e
    3rd cycle = 8week test250/deca250/week
    4th=8weeks=test cyp/deca with dbol first4
    Well thought out cycles, with plenty of time in between each,
    And I jack off every day, what did I know meantion that I should

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Dianabol can be found as an injectable solution, but the tablets represent the primary route of administration. Why is this steroid so important? In many ways it gave birth to the age of modern performance enhancement. It was not the first anabolic steroid used for that purpose, that would belong to testosterone , but Dianabol would open the door to a new wave of steroid use that has grown beyond what anyone expected.
    Dianabol represents one of the only anabolic steroids that was developed for the sole purpose of performance enhancement. The compound did carry listed therapeutic uses at one time, but performance was the true reason this steroid was given life.

On a functional basis, Dianabol is one of the easier anabolic steroids to understand. This steroid will largely provide its anabolic benefits by enhancing protein synthesis, nitrogen retention and glycogenolysis. Protein synthesis represents the rate by which cells build proteins, the building blocks of muscle. Nitrogen retention, this is important as all muscle tissue is comprised of approximately 16% nitrogen. The more nitrogen we retain, the more anabolic we remain. Conversely, a nitrogen deficiency results in a catabolic or muscle wasting state. Then we're left with glycogenolysis, which refers to the relationship and conversion between glycogen and glucose. Through enhanced glycogenolysis, we are able to make better use of our total carbohydrate consumption. While in many ways these traits are quite simple, they are strong enough to make Dianabol a remarkably powerful anabolic steroid.

When it comes to the weight gain, it's important to remember that this will largely revolve around total caloric intake. While the steroid can promote enormous amounts of mass, you have to feed the body enough calories to reach this end. We wouldn't call this the best athletic enhancing steroid due to other options, but if strength is the only true concern it could be a decent option.

Then we're left with the cutting cycle, and you will not find Dianabol in such plans too often. Some competitive bodybuilders will use it early on in a cutting phase in order to maintain fullness, and it will provide lean tissue protection; however, there are better options. One problem with cutting cycle use can be the level of water retention this steroid can provide, which is normally the last thing you want when cutting. Such retention can be controlled, and the ability for this steroid to maintain strength can be appreciated, but there are better options.

You bee the judge

Ok, I'll play the game, I'm 33 5'10" 208lbs
    I've done done 4 cycles
    1st cycle=8weeks just test E
    2nd cycle= 10weeks test e
    3rd cycle = 8week test250/deca250/week
    4th=8weeks=test cyp/deca with dbol first4
    Well thought out cycles, with plenty of time in between each,
    And I jack off every day, what did I know meantion that I should
    I'd really appreciate it if you would drop the attitude.

You're currently on 350mg/week of short ester test and 350mg/week of short ester tren while on a cut.

I don't really see you benefiting from the addition of dbol at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Dianabol can be found as an injectable solution, but the tablets represent the primary route of administration. Why is this steroid so important? In many ways it gave birth to the age of modern performance enhancement. It was not the first anabolic steroid used for that purpose, that would belong to testosterone , but Dianabol would open the door to a new wave of steroid use that has grown beyond what anyone expected.
    Dianabol represents one of the only anabolic steroids that was developed for the sole purpose of performance enhancement. The compound did carry listed therapeutic uses at one time, but performance was the true reason this steroid was given life.

On a functional basis, Dianabol is one of the easier anabolic steroids to understand. This steroid will largely provide its anabolic benefits by enhancing protein synthesis, nitrogen retention and glycogenolysis. Protein synthesis represents the rate by which cells build proteins, the building blocks of muscle. Nitrogen retention, this is important as all muscle tissue is comprised of approximately 16% nitrogen. The more nitrogen we retain, the more anabolic we remain. Conversely, a nitrogen deficiency results in a catabolic or muscle wasting state. Then we're left with glycogenolysis, which refers to the relationship and conversion between glycogen and glucose. Through enhanced glycogenolysis, we are able to make better use of our total carbohydrate consumption. While in many ways these traits are quite simple, they are strong enough to make Dianabol a remarkably powerful anabolic steroid.

When it comes to the weight gain, it's important to remember that this will largely revolve around total caloric intake. While the steroid can promote enormous amounts of mass, you have to feed the body enough calories to reach this end. We wouldn't call this the best athletic enhancing steroid due to other options, but if strength is the only true concern it could be a decent option.

Then we're left with the cutting cycle, and you will not find Dianabol in such plans too often. Some competitive bodybuilders will use it early on in a cutting phase in order to maintain fullness, and it will provide lean tissue protection; however, there are better options. One problem with cutting cycle use can be the level of water retention this steroid can provide, which is normally the last thing you want when cutting. Such retention can be controlled, and the ability for this steroid to maintain strength can be appreciated, but there are better options.

You bee the judge
    Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I'd really appreciate it if you would drop the attitude.

You're currently on 350mg/week of short ester test and 350mg/week of short ester tren while on a cut.

I don't really see you benefiting from the addition of dbol at this point.
    I'd apppreciate a straight answer, or just just not bother responding to my post, but thank you for your input and the cycle

I'm not on the cycle yet, I'm trying to do some research first

12week cycle, test phenylpropionate 100 end, tren ace100 every other day, winny at the last six weeks, my question is, would dbol be a waste if I added it to the first 4weeks?? Or should I cross off that idea, not replace it with tbol or any other , but to just cross it off the list, or take it,
    Ok, now you deserve my take too.

I would drop dbol . Specially if you are going to do winny.
    Tren is also harsh for the liver.
    I ran low dose tren and 8 week dbol in my christmas cycle (with other stuff ofcourse) and had an ALAT at 250 5 weeks after. Never had liverenzym problemes before.

If i would do tren and dbol again, which i doubt, u dont need that unless you are competing, i would limit the orals to 4-5 weeks.
    U are doing orals the all way and it would be too risky for my cup of tea.

No, NAC is not a license to close your eyes.
    I did 1200 mg nac ed. Yet as i said. Borderhigh x 4 alat 5 weeks after.

I'd apppreciate a straight answer, or just just not bother responding to my post, but thank you for your input and the cycle
    Look buddy I'm a forum Monitor and saw a situation developing so I stepped in to stop things from escalating.

You did get the straight forward answer you were seeking after you supplied enough information for someone to give you solid advice.
    rt4man and KINGKONG like this.

Ok, now you deserve my take too.

I would drop dbol . Specially if you are going to do winny.
    Tren is also harsh for the liver.
    I ran low dose tren and 8 week dbol in my christmas cycle (with other stuff ofcourse) and had an ALAT at 250 5 weeks after. Never had liverenzym problemes before.

If i would do tren and dbol again, which i doubt, u dont need that unless you are competing, i would limit the orals to 4-5 weeks.
    U are doing orals the all way and it would be too risky for my cup of tea.

No, NAC is not a license to close your eyes.
    I did 1200 mg nac ed. Yet as i said. Borderhigh x 4 alat 5 weeks after.
    I agree that the are at higher risk, I was hoping that the two week break between would be enough, I've done a lot of research, the dbol was never brought upon this cycle, I just thought it might me a nice kick start, but I figured I should get some research on that end, I do indeed read a lot of material, I would never want so try something just because that guy did, I research non stop, and the learning part never stops, thank you for your input, being the most helpful is much appreciated

I agree that the are at higher risk, I was hoping that the two week break between would be enough, I've done a lot of research, the dbol was never brought upon this cycle, I just thought it might me a nice kick start, but I figured I should get some research on that end, I do indeed read a lot of material, I would never want so try something just because that guy did, I research non stop, and the learning part never stops, thank you for your input, being the most helpful is much appreciated
    No two weeks break are not enough. Look at me. 5 weeks yet my doc ordered a liver ultrasound.

I remember when i joined the vets and monitors gave me the same attitude and i responded pretty much like yourself.
    Today i know that those guys really know what they are talking about. And its a reason for everything.
    And thats why this is the biggest forum with the safest profile. They (we) just dont give suggestions and advises without knowing anything, in public. Because steroids are more dangerous than people think.

Last. If a vet is a little short on u. Bare with him. He helps many each day and its human to not talk like a nurse all the time.
    Put you pride away and try to understand.
    Ofcourse you can call him a lazy motherfucker (i do that all the time) but it has to be done with a glimps in your eye and a friendly smile.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Look buddy I'm a forum Monitor and saw a situation developing so I stepped in to stop things from escalating.

You did get the straight forward answer you were seeking after you supplied enough information for someone to give you solid advice.
    sorry to have not cooperated with you, I shall take your advice and determine what is best for me, I shall drop the d-bol and to conservative steps, this is my first cycle with winny and teen, so I just need to take this round with caution, and if it goes well, I will add proviron to it, I like what I read and it says it has zero threat to the liver

If you ask as question on here and someone asks a question for clarification, try not to be such a dick about it. We are all here to help each other out and the more info we have will allow us to give you the best and sometimes safest answer.
    rt4man likes this.

Are you fuckin serious, I was trying to be nice and apologetic, I admit that I was wrong, and then you wanna call me a Dick????

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    I think this is the 4th thread I have read today when someone got attitude when more information was requested.

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Seems like this forum is becoming popular, and it's attracting more of the "unusual" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    I think this is the 4th thread I have read today when someone got attitude when more information was requested.
    It's getting old quick.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    It's getting old quick.
    Get used to it. It never changes. Some days are better than others.

Are you fuckin serious, I was trying to be nice and apologetic, I admit that I was wrong, and then you wanna call me a Dick????
    Im with Brandon on this one. No use in ripping it up nephets.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    Seems like this forum is becoming popular, and it's attracting more of the "unusual" crowd.
    Becoming popular? Used to be 100k members at login.... it is dying if anything.
    Red Bastard likes this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke
    Becoming popular? Used to be 100k members at login.... it is dying if anything.
    Better to have a smaller community of knowledgeable and respectful people than the alternative if you ask me...

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This board is probably too good for its own good - to tell ppl the truth and not what they fancy to hear just won't pay.
    Obs and Richard Cabeza like this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro
    This board is probably too good for its own good - to tell ppl the truth and not what they fancy to hear just won't pay.
    True, even when we had a sponsor it was a great community... it always has been really. A lot of the new guys can't tell when people pushing products are trying to blow smoke up their ass
    Obs likes this.

Im with Brandon on this one. No use in ripping it up nephets.
    6 yrs and almost 800 post... he's the only person I can remember calling a dick and you know what, he earned it. These are potentially dangerous substances that can alter the way your body works for the rest of your life. If you go to the doctor looking for assistance, wouldn't you expect him to ask you some relavent questions. I don't think that's too much to ask. The answer to some questions are different depending on how many cycles you have run. Should I run tren ? Maybe. How many cycles have you run. See how that works. 98% of the people asking these types of questions turn out to be 16-20 yr old kids doing overly complicated first stacks. They don't often say it's their first cycle, so ya know what. We fucking ask.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Better to have a smaller community of knowledgeable and respectful people than the alternative if you ask me...
    It was a pretty fun place with a swarm. There was too much dirt for it to get filtered though.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    6 yrs and almost 800 post... he's the only person I can remember calling a dick and you know what, he earned it. These are potentially dangerous substances that can alter the way your body works for the rest of your life. If you go to the doctor looking for assistance, wouldn't you expect him to ask you some relavent questions. I don't think that's too much to ask. The answer to some questions are different depending on how many cycles you have run. Should I run tren? Maybe. How many cycles have you run. See how that works. 98% of the people asking these types of questions turn out to be 16-20 yr old kids doing overly complicated first stacks. They don't often say it's their first cycle, so ya know what. We fucking ask.
    I thought you were a jerk when I first got to know you. Now I know you are just a cool guy with a good sense of humor and a very distinct personality. Lol! You are cool nephets.

Should have gone with your first instinct. Lol.
    Obs likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information