• 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 2 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By rt4man
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: Adding deca into cycle. What dosage?

saucerking is offline Associate Member

Adding deca into cycle. What dosage?

Adding deca to my cycle with Test E. First time using it. Third cycle.

Whats a typical dosage?
    Test e 500mg
    Deca 400mg

Something like that? Some people say 600mg of deca should be the min. Others say my test should be like 750.

I am getting mixed answers. What do you guys recommend?

Thanks

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Have you had blood work recently?

How long are you planning to be on cycle?

You started your cycle in mid October so you're approaching your 20th week.

Considering how long you've been on and the length of time deca should be used to get the full benefit I don't think it's a good idea for you to begin using deca at this point.

Imo you should start PCT soon or transition into a TRT dose and have some blood work.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Have you had blood work recently?

How long are you planning to be on cycle?

You started your cycle in mid October so you're approaching your 20th week.

Considering how long you've been on and the length of time deca should be used to get the full benefit I don't think it's a good idea for you to begin using deca at this point.

Imo you should start PCT soon or transition into a TRT dose and have some blood work.
    Lol I am not on cycle at the moment. Don't know who told you I've been on cycle since October but okay.

I am cruising at the moment. Been cruising for a over a month. Will continue to cruise for at least another month or 2. Already had blood work about 1 week ago. Everything is completely healthy and in range. But I don't want to jump back into my blast just yet even though everything is healthy. Want to give the body some more time off.

Anyways, my cycle/blast will be about 16-20 weeks long max.

So would 500 test e and 400 deca be good? Or more like 500 test, 500 deca? test 600 deca 500? I saw so many mixed answers and not too sure.
    numbere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post
    Lol I am not on cycle at the moment. Don't know who told you I've been on cycle since October but okay.

I am cruising at the moment. Been cruising for a over a month. Will continue to cruise for at least another month or 2. Already had blood work about 1 week ago. Everything is completely healthy and in range. But I don't want to jump back into my blast just yet even though everything is healthy. Want to give the body some more time off.

Anyways, my cycle/blast will be about 16-20 weeks long max.

So would 500 test e and 400 deca be good? Or more like 500 test, 500 deca? test 600 deca 500? I saw so many mixed answers and not too sure.
    Look man I don't mean to be difficult but if you cycled for 16-20 weeks then cruised for a month there's no way everything in your blood work would be completely healthy.

What are your stats?

Look man I don't mean to be difficult but if you cycled for 16-20 weeks then cruised for a month there's no way everything in your blood work would be completely healthy.

What are your stats?
    It's been about a month and a half. And yes, everything is healthy. I only did test e 500mg per week. Got blood work during and after. Everything is in range at the moment. Some at borderline but still within range.

Look no offense but I am not here to argue with you or anyone whether my blood levels at healthy or not. I know they are. But that wasn't my question.

My question was simple. What is a good deca dosage for someone who just started it? That's it. That's all I want to know. Thanks

It's been about a month and a half. And yes, everything is healthy. I only did test e 500mg per week. Got blood work during and after. Everything is in range at the moment. Some at borderline but still within range.

Look no offense but I am not here to argue with you or anyone whether my blood levels at healthy or not. I know they are. But that wasn't my question.

My question was simple. What is a good deca dosage for someone who just started it? That's it. That's all I want to know. Thanks
    No one can answer your question thoroughly without stats.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

No one is going to give you bad advise whether you want it or not. And you may want to lose the attitude.
    songdog likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    400mg pw.

Lol, he has never given stats. Or ever really taken any advice. Or ever really been that honest. So you can tell him what you like and he will probably ignore it anyway.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Lol, he has never given stats. Or ever really taken any advice. Or ever really been that honest. So you can tell him what you like and he will probably ignore it anyway.
    That's a great way to approach AAS when you're only 26.

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    cruise and blast at 26...I'm 25. I don't think a would like to be sterile and on TRT forever at my age...

I don't understand why you are giving one of the most knowledgeable members (If not the most knowledgeable) attitude like that. He was trying to answer your question but needed more information.

Don't ask a question if you aren't going to give all the info required to give an educated answer.

6'1 205 lbs
    Been training for over 4-5 years

400mg pw.
    Thank you. This is literally all I asked for.

I have given stats before if you look at earlier posts when I first started posting.

And yes I will ignore anything that has nothing to do with the question I asked so don't waste your time as Back in Black ha stated.

Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    cruise and blast at 26...I'm 25. I don't think a would like to be sterile and on TRT forever at my age...

I don't understand why you are giving one of the most knowledgeable members (If not the most knowledgeable) attitude like that. He was trying to answer your question but needed more information.

Don't ask a question if you aren't going to give all the info required to give an educated answer.
    Whether or not my blood levels are healthy, or if I am on cycle or not, or if I am blasting and cruising, has absolutely nothing to do with answering my question. My question was simple:

What's a typical dosage for someone who wants to use deca for a third cycle?

But now people are asking me if have healthy blood levels and if I am still on cycle and etc... Which has nothing to do with what I asked so please don't waste my time and just answer what I asked like Back in Black did. A two word response was all he typed and I got my answer. Thank you

Wow.
    saucerking likes this.

What's your bodyfat saucerking?

Couchlock is offline Banned

6'1 205 lbs
    Been training for over 4-5 years

Thank you. This is literally all I asked for.

I have given stats before if you look at earlier posts when I first started posting.

And yes I will ignore anything that has nothing to do with the question I asked so don't waste your time as Back in Black ha stated.

Whether or not my blood levels are healthy, or if I am on cycle or not, or if I am blasting and cruising, has absolutely nothing to do with answering my question. My question was simple:

What's a typical dosage for someone who wants to use deca for a third cycle?

But now people are asking me if have healthy blood levels and if I am still on cycle and etc... Which has nothing to do with what I asked so please don't waste my time and just answer what I asked like Back in Black did. A two word response was all he typed and I got my answer. Thank you
    At least 2500mg per week is what if run. If not, imho, its a waste.
    rt4man and saucerking like this.

Ah well, who cares. You gained a massive 10lbs in almost a year of being 'on'. You could have gained that in half the time with none of the gear.

The reasons we ask the questions are that we preach safe and sensible cycling. There's no point giving people cycle advice if the aren't ready physically, mentally or without the knowledge of training/diet to succeed. Of course, if you don't care that we care there are plenty of other sites around there who will be more reckless with you than you are with yourself.

Other than 3 weeks between your first cycles PCT and starting your 2nd cycle you have been on for almost a year. Those 3 weeks wouldn't have been enough for any type of recovery. It will be hard now for any type of recovery of your natty test levels, run a deca cycle and you are practically begging to be on TRT for the rest of your life.

Good luck with your choices.
    rt4man and Capebuffalo like this.

You should run 0 MG deca and 0 MG test a week until you figure out your diet, if you have gained 10 pounds in a year of use.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

About 12-14%. Hasn't changed much since I started cycle which is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    At least 2500mg per week is what if run. If not, imho, its a waste.
    Still a better response than the others I got on this thread

Ah well, who cares. You gained a massive 10lbs in almost a year of being 'on'. You could have gained that in half the time with none of the gear.

The reasons we ask the questions are that we preach safe and sensible cycling. There's no point giving people cycle advice if the aren't ready physically, mentally or without the knowledge of training/diet to succeed. Of course, if you don't care that we care there are plenty of other sites around there who will be more reckless with you than you are with yourself.

Other than 3 weeks between your first cycles PCT and starting your 2nd cycle you have been on for almost a year. Those 3 weeks wouldn't have been enough for any type of recovery. It will be hard now for any type of recovery of your natty test levels, run a deca cycle and you are practically begging to be on TRT for the rest of your life.

Good luck with your choices.
    1.) First off, it hasn't been a year... You're looking back at my first thread on Feb 13th 2016 when I first asked about my cycle. But I did not actually start my cycle until May 5th 2016 (You can look up my post when I first injected). I also took some time off for about a month for pct and what not. So I've only been on for about 8 months. And that wasn't 8 months of blasting, that was 8 months of blasting and cruising. I know you think you are smart taking the time to go back and look at all my posts to see exactly when I started my cycle and pct'd and what not but no sadly you're not as smart as you think you are because I haven't been on for a year.

So considering that I have been training for over 4-5 years naturally and already have gained a lot of muscle on me, I'd say 10lbs of muscle in 8 months is a win for me. No gain in body fat either. No way I could of gained that much naturally that fast with where my body is at right now.

2.) I didn't ask how to be safe with cycling did I? I literally just asked "Whats a good dosage for deca" and then you turn into "How to safely cycle". Lol. No one asked that.

Save that answer for someone whose asking about how to do a first cycle. Not someone asking for a dosage on using deca. Just try to answer the question and don't waste anyone's time.

3.) I don't plan on "recovering". Idk if you read above but I clearly stated that I am blasting and cruising. Although it's none of your business why, I will tell you why anyways. With the goals I want to reach, my life improvement on test, and the depression and horror I went through on pct made me realize blasting and cruising is what I am going to need. I have absolutely no problem going to TRT for life. I love injecting, I love what it does, and I am ready to do it for the rest of my life. Not to mention my test was kind of on the lower side naturally before I even began cycling. I would love to have higher test levels when I am older anyways.

That's just me. I am not encouraging anyone to blast/cruise I was just explaining why I am.

Got any more concerns or more advice on "safe and sensible" cycling for me?

Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    You should run 0 MG deca and 0 MG test a week until you figure out your diet, if you have gained 10 pounds in a year of use.
    Haven't been on for a year. Read my above post^
    Last edited by saucerking; 02-11-2017 at 01:11 PM.

No, I have no more advice to you at all. I actually am as smart as I think I am but I don't think I'm that smart. I do think, however, that I am much smarter than you. If you think you need to blast and cruise to avoid the depression and horror (drama queen anyone) of PCT then, well, maybe just don't run aas and then you won't have to run a PCT. that would be a much more cleverer way of doing it.

If you can't handle a basic PCT after only a 5 week cycle then you have bigger issues imo.

You were 11% bodyfat a year ago and, ok 9 (not 8) months on gear (incl the 3 weeks you managed to live life without exogenous test) you are now 14% making your LBM gain much less than 10lbs. Way to go, B&C is clearly for you, your results rock.

You'll only be pinning every week for the next 60,70 years maybe more with this decision you have made. Still YOLO right?

Lol.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 02-11-2017 at 01:49 PM.
    Capebuffalo and rt4man like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Saucerking- despite what you believe, they are really trying to help you. You arr heading down a road of destruction and do not want to hear it.
    You can make your own decisions and do not need to foolow any advice given, but please consider what has been said.
    There are risks with AAS and the people on here are trying to minimize those risks. You may not understand today, but I guarantee you, 5 years from now you will.

No, I have no more advice to you at all. I actually am as smart as I think I am but I don't think I'm that smart. I do think, however, that I am much smarter than you. If you think you need to blast and cruise to avoid the depression and horror (drama queen anyone) of PCT then, well, maybe just don't run aas and then you won't have to run a PCT. that would be a much more cleverer way of doing it.

If you can't handle a basic PCT after only a 5 week cycle then you have bigger issues imo.

You were 11% bodyfat a year ago and, ok 9 (not 8) months on gear (incl the 3 weeks you managed to live life without exogenous test) you are now 14% making your LBM gain much less than 10lbs. Way to go, B&C is clearly for you, your results rock.

You'll only be pinning every week for the next 60,70 years maybe more with this decision you have made. Still YOLO right?

Lol.
    I guess you just decided to ignore my main reasons for blast/cruise like my intended goals, my improvement in life, and the fact that my test was low to begin with? So you just decided to say I'm doing it only because I didn't like PCT right? I mean cause I specifically said PCT was the ONLY reason why I am blasting and cruising...right? I mean you know everything so.

And LOL you're reading some post from ages ago where I said I think I'm about 11-12% body fat??? So therefore you know exactly what my body fat was before and what it is now right?? Man you sure know everything!

I never did any actual body fat testing until recently. And even then it's not that accurate. I am more going off of the mirror, my waist measurements, and muscle/strength increase. My body fat has stayed the same ever since I started cycling because my waist size, and belly have literally stayed the same exact but I gained weight and tons of strength. So what does that tell you? Hopefully you're smart enough to figure it out on your own. I mean you know everything right?

Instead of trying to go and look at every single one of my posts for random information you hope to prove me wrong with, spend time doing something else in your life. You seriously need a hobby or something... You spend a little too much time on these forums LOL

Don't bother replying as I am not going to bother reading anything from you. I know you have all the time in the world to post and reply on these forums but hopefully you'll find something better to do in your pathetic life.

I'm out

Pathetic lol.

You're a proper funny little cunt you are. You don't need to justify yourself to me.
    rt4man likes this.

Pathetic lol.

You're a proper funny little cunt you are. You don't need to justify yourself to me.
    You taking a nap today? I've been waiting all day for this.
    rt4man likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I guess you just decided to ignore my main reasons for blast/cruise like my intended goals, my improvement in life, and the fact that my test was low to begin with?

Only thing I'll add is that if your T is low at such a young age then there's obviously a problem that should have been investigated and corrected. Rarely is it idiopathic at your age.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You taking a nap today? I've been waiting all day for this.
    Lol, been checking ever since he posted it.

Thread Information