Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Test e kick

PilaS is offline New Member

Test e kick

Hi guys.people say that test e kick in on 4 weeks but does it mean t hat until the 5 weeks the test doesnt get the nutrients that i am eating at that dosage until week 5?or from the first pin works
    and some people i readed cut the first 4 weeks until the test kick
    Last edited by PilaS; 02-12-2017 at 07:51 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You will have supraphysiological values of testosterone since the 1st pin, with the added increased protein synthesis and all the other anabolic properties.

Test E will reach maximum serum levels at around 4 weeks with a bi-weekly application, due to the ester release timing.

People say that around 4-5 weeks it "kicks in", theres no science to explain it, maybe the AR reachs a particular saturation level, maybe its psychological, nobody really knows.

Just keep training hard and eating big and results will come in, its not immediate.
    songdog and Poeman like this.

evanescent is offline Banned
    Your test levels will be elevated above average after the first injection, it just takes 2-4 weeks for them to stabilize depending on the Test you're using.

This is a simplified explanation assuming you were using Test E with an 8 day half-life (Half-life means after 8 days, half of the original dose is what is left in your system) injecting once weekly (which you shouldn't, this is just to simplify the maths. Every 3.5 days is the norm to keep levels stable, but I can't be assed working out the algorithm)

Day 1) 100mg = 100mg
    Day 9) 100 + 50= 150mg
    Day 17) 100 + 50 + 25 = 175mg
    Day 25) 100 + 50 + 25 + 12.5 = 187.5mg
    Day 33) 100 + 50 + 25 + 12.5 + 6.25 = 193.75mg

So basically, being told to inject 100mg weekly is actually more about getting a more stable concentration of 200mg weekly in your system after a few weeks.
    Last edited by evanescent; 02-12-2017 at 08:12 AM.

Okai thanks guys,and about aromasin .i have 30 tabs of 25 mg each.What dosage would do you use?12,5 eod? i have for do 14 weeks 12,5 eod.

evanescent is offline Banned
    12.5mg twice daily is recommended.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nobody can really explain it.
    But I'd say it takes two weeks for test e to kick in,
    and that's because when I've started (this is my theory only) injecting TE,
    after I've had high levels to T for 2 weeks, that's when muscles start to feel fuller due to higher glycogen content, increased glycolytic enzymes, and other results of increased transcription of AR mediated genes.

So to state it simply:
    I'd say it takes about 2 weeks (for me) to start getting any real benefits after administration of TE.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by PilaS View Post
    Okai thanks guys,and about aromasin.i have 30 tabs of 25 mg each.What dosage would do you use?12,5 eod? i have for do 14 weeks 12,5 eod.
    Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

It explains all you need for your first cycle.
    songdog likes this.

yeah i readed that but uses ari instead arom.I will use 12,5 eod i dont have more,30 25m each.And about pct,i will search this weeks for have ready the pct.
    on the post says
    75/50/50/50 40/20/20/20
    but i think this dosages are high dont you think that? isnt better 50 50 25 25 nolv40 20 20 20?

Thread Information