Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Beginner Cycle Test E

Alienunseen is offline New Member

Beginner Cycle Test E

I will be starting my first cycle sometime in February. Right now I'm doing the research, finding resources, and developing a plan.

My current stats are:
    Height : 6' 2"
    Weight 190lbs
    BF = 12-14% estimate
    (I'm fairly lean and muscular for my height)

Since it's the holidays, I'm on a break from my usual diet. After New Years I will begin my Clean Bulking Diet and continue through the 12 week cycle.

I read the thread created by Austinite and I will be following that Cycle to every detail.

My question is does everything look right in my plan stages? Also I'm confused on how many bottles of of each product should I order. For example should I be getting 12 bottles of T for 12 weeks?

Also I will not START the cycle until I'm 100% confident with myself and my knowledge.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well let us know if we can help in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well let us know if we can help in any way.
    My question is does everything look right in my plan stages? Also I'm confused on how many bottles of of each product should I order. For example should I be getting 12 bottles of T for 12 weeks?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienunseen View Post
    I will be starting my first cycle sometime in February. Right now I'm doing the research, finding resources, and developing a plan.

My current stats are:
    Height : 6' 2"
    Weight 190lbs
    BF = 12-14% estimate
    (I'm fairly lean and muscular for my height)

Since it's the holidays, I'm on a break from my usual diet. After New Years I will begin my Clean Bulking Diet and continue through the 12 week cycle.

I read the thread created by Austinite and I will be following that Cycle to every detail.

Also I will not START the cycle until I'm 100% confident with myself and my knowledge.
    Keep the clean bulk diet well beyond your cycle. Regarding how many bottles, it could be one, or a hundred. If you are going to take 500mg test per week and your product is dosed at 250mg/mL(milliliters) and you plan to use it for 12 weeks, then you need 24 mL. That could be 25 ampules of 1mL each or two and a half 10mL vials, depends on the product packaging.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Always buy a extra vial of test in case you break one.And have everything in hand prior to starting your cycle.Your ai HCG Nova Clomid.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Ok thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

My Last question. How does the units for the H C G works. It says 250 iu every 3.5 days for 12 weeks so how many bottles would I need? Would a one bottle of 10,000iu be enough and extra?

Sorry I'm clueless on the IU units or units period.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Yes it would be enough and extra for your cycle. You need to order bacteriostatic water and sterile vials to store it in. Keep it refrigerated and dont mix it until you are ready to use it. Some 3/10ths slin pins (at least 30 of them) would be handy. You mix the hcg powder with 2ml of bac water per 5000iu and the "1" mark on the slin pin is a 250iu dosage. I would also order the hcg in 5000iu amps for convinience so you dont batch it all up at once. It sounds complicated but once its in front of you its pretty easy. There are threads on mixing hcg on here in exacting detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Yes it would be enough and extra for your cycle. You need to order bacteriostatic water and sterile vials to store it in. Keep it refrigerated and dont mix it until you are ready to use it. Some 3/10ths slin pins (at least 30 of them) would be handy. You mix the hcg powder with 2ml of bac water per 5000iu and the "1" mark on the slin pin is a 250iu dosage. I would also order the hcg in 5000iu amps for convinience so you dont batch it all up at once. It sounds complicated but once its in front of you its pretty easy. There are threads on mixing hcg on here in exacting detail.

Holy crap. This is getting intense. I had to do some extra research on everything you said and it makes sense now.

Thank you. Thanks everyone.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienunseen View Post
    Holy crap. This is getting intense. I had to do some extra research on everything you said and it makes sense now.

Thank you. Thanks everyone.
    Thank you for joining the forum man. Hope you stay for ever.

The source that I'm buying from does not have Nolva. Is Prov a good alternative to Nolva? If it is a good alternative, what should the dosage be for a PCT?

My source is "PCS.WS" abrreviation.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No it isn't a good alternative. Nolva should be really easy to get hold of. If the have torem you can use that as an alternative.

Thread Information