Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By 600@50

Thread: Have I fried my receptors blasting?

Winston407 is offline New Member

Have I fried my receptors blasting?

So long story short I did a 6 week Dbol at 50mg p/day and 750mg test e p/week and then went back to cruising at 150mg test e p/week at the end of the 12 week period. Standard procedure. I gained around 15lbs good tissue and lost only a few lbs when returning to my cruise dose. I immaturely wanted to finish what I had left of my Dbol about 4 weeks of 30mg p/day I had leftover. So I ran it along side my cruise dosage test e. Im at week 3 and I have gained 0lbs, no strength gains...only a mildy better pump. It was the same exact tabs of Dbol I was using - from the same tub! And I gained nothing? I was so baffled that I didn't even gain anything in strength nor weight. Looked the same in the mirror. Feels like Im not even taking Dbol. They feel like duds. But it's impossible because the drugs are the same as I was taking.

Should I continue the Dbol and just finish it or am I better coming off and just giving my body a break?
    I'm wondering if I've burnt myself out and fried my receptors?
    And no my diet did not change, caloric surplus both times.

Input appreciated...
    Last edited by Winston407; 02-13-2017 at 12:05 PM.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Wait can you burn out ur receptors? Is there any science behind that?
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Wait can you burn out ur receptors? Is there any science behind that?

I'd heard that if you blast and then blast again (yeah it's cheeky I know..) your body ends up finding it hard to respond to the compounds you're putting in. I feel like this is what I may have done. - Time for a well needed break I think. I just wanted to see if anybody had any cents to chuck at me.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No you can't frie the receptors.
    What's happened is that you've dropped down your test dosage,
    and has gained a lot of mass, and expect adding in just some DBOL to give the same response as it did on your first cycle.
    Isn't going to happen.

Yes you should give yourself a break at this time,
    but that's to let your body recover.

Gaining more muscle at this point will be harder and harder,
    (Even if you increase dosage beyond your first cycle)
    so let your body rest and recover and do a real cycle again.

If you were on TRT I'd say different, but you are not,
    and trust me you don't want to be.
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey don't tell the pro's that they might get depressed.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's probably several causes for your symptoms. The biggest being you dropped your test 600mg a week. You should expect things to be different. You are probably in need if a deload week after the blast. This will help your body recover. Also remember that you gained 15lbs so you're going to have to eat to maintain that weight. Honestly that's where I have my biggest problem. I find it hard to eat enough to maintain the mass and strength I've gained from a blast. It's like I constantly have to force feed to keep my gains.
    Obs and DocToxin8 like this.

I appreciate all of your responses. I was getting worried as I've planned my next cycle in a few months and was worried if I'd even respond to it at all. Speaking to a friend of mine at the gym today if he'd had any experiences like this. He said he did a Dbol kick start for 4 weeks, 12 weeks of test and deca and then did another 4 weeks of anadrol at the end...he said the anadrol didn't even do anything for him, despite being a lab he'd used successfully before, he told me he suspected he "fried" his receptors and needed a break to get that sensitivity back...interesting none the least....

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston407 View Post
    I appreciate all of your responses. I was getting worried as I've planned my next cycle in a few months and was worried if I'd even respond to it at all. Speaking to a friend of mine at the gym today if he'd had any experiences like this. He said he did a Dbol kick start for 4 weeks, 12 weeks of test and deca and then did another 4 weeks of anadrol at the end...he said the anadrol didn't even do anything for him, despite being a lab he'd used successfully before, he told me he suspected he "fried" his receptors and needed a break to get that sensitivity back...interesting none the least....
    Let me ask u what ur stats are. I think I know ur exact issue but I need ur stats

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Let me ask u what ur stats are. I think I know ur exact issue but I need ur stats
    205-210lbs 6ft at 10-12% - I play semi pro rugby and am more about athleticism/power/explosiveness than shear muscle mass...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fried androgen receptors! Coming soon to your local fair!

Thread Information