Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: T3 dose

Macros is offline Junior Member

T3 dose

I am in week 4 of a 6 week run on T3. I got the liquid version - lyothyronine answer have been taking 50mcg/day. I haven't experienced any fat loss yet and have noticed a lot of adipose fat around my lower abdomen, love handles and lower back. I am 5'9" 170 lbs around 15-16%bf. My maintenance calories are 2300-2400. I was eating 2800 cals during my lean bulk while on my first AAS cycle of test e only (with appropriate AI, Hcg , and PCT of course). 2 months after this cycle I started my cut at 2000 cals/day (2300 cals 2x/week on back and leg days) and I added in the T3. I'm looking to finally get below 10% bf for the first time since I've been training (10 yrs) while maintaining as much muscle as possible. I'm not on any AAS now, just the T3 but looking to run a cycle in May - any advice?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    From my experience t3 in liquid suspension from a research company is not the same as pharmaceutical grade t3, RC t3 is almost always under dosed.

Trust me when you have legitimate t3 you'll know within hours.

Imo you should never use t3 without at least 250-350mg/week of test because if not you'll lose body fat and muscle at the same rate.

I think you should either stop taking the t3 and cut naturally or add in some anabolics.

Also, a very small percentage of people are unresponsive to exogenous t3.
    Last edited by numbere; 02-15-2017 at 09:51 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    From my experience t3 in liquid suspension from a research company is not the same as pharmaceutical grade t3, RC t3 is almost always under dosed.

Trust me when you have legitimate t3 you'll know within hours.

Imo you should never use t3 without at least 250-350mg/week of test because if not you'll lose body fat and muscle at the same rate.

I think you should either stop taking the t3 and cut naturally or add in some anabolics.

Also, a very small percentage of people are unresponsive to exogenous t3.
    Completely agree.

I have tried both liquid t3 and phram and WOW what a difference.
    With liquid t3 I didn't know if I was getting 50mcg,60mcg, 40mcg. Also I knew something was up with the liquid t3 because some days I would be sweating like an animal on other days nothing also mood swings.
    The pharm t3 is honestly the best way to go. I pop 25mcg upon waking and 25mcg before bed.
    songdog likes this.

Thank you both for the advice. I will stop the t3 and get some pharma t3 (just have to figure out where to get legit) for my cycle in May. Since my cycle in may will be my 2nd cycle and will be during the heart of my "cut", would you recommend a test E only cycle again with the t3 or would you add any other compounds?

Also how long wouldn't you recommend running t3 @ 50mcg/day. I've read it's best to do 6 weeks at most.

Thanks!

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    Thank you both for the advice. I will stop the t3 and get some pharma t3 (just have to figure out where to get legit) for my cycle in May. Since my cycle in may will be my 2nd cycle and will be during the heart of my "cut", would you recommend a test E only cycle again with the t3 or would you add any other compounds?

Also how long wouldn't you recommend running t3 @ 50mcg/day. I've read it's best to do 6 weeks at most.

Thanks!
    In my honestly opinion with ur stats u should run another bulk. 5'9 170. U have a lot to fill out.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate using T3, feel so bad on it, but it sure lowers bf

Dont mess with thyroid meds unless you are familiar AAS. At 170lbs if you cut fat you will be some skinny mofo....

I know I shouldn't lose much more total body weight as I'm already light - 170lbs but I'm tired of carrying around excess body fat. I'm around 15-16%bf and would love to be 8-10%. I know If I bulk I'll put on at least a little more body fat. What do you recommend for a second cycle given my stats and goals. My long term goal is to be 180-185lbs at 8-10%bf. I'm am very knowledgeable about nutrition and training and very disciplined. I have researched AAS for a few years now and finished my first cycle in December but I know I still have a lot to learn so I appreciate your advice.

Could I do a 12 week test e only cycle again with the goal to eat 400-500 cals above maintenance for 8 weeks and then throw some winny in at the end and eat 400-500 cals below maintenance to cut? Probably not the best idea but I don't want to add any more bodyfat.

Thread Information