Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: What would you do?

pfunk is offline New Member

What would you do?

Hey guys,

Just a quick question I have to 10ml vials of t400 that four to injury a little over a year ago never ended up getting used with the exception of one inject which I had used prior to the injury. Just wondering if you think there is a contamination concern with the vial I had opened. I've never seen anything else but who knows what elese is out there so just for clarity's sake they are the vials with the older tear off metal top and that rubber top. Neither is expired.

Any info is appreciated

evanescent is offline Banned
    Don't re-sell anything you've drawn from (even with utmost hygiene). A year is pretty questionable for a re-sell based on storage conditions. Shit is cheap, I'd say toss it..

Sorry for the confusion I have no intention of reselling - I want to use it but I also don't want to have a problem. This is further complicated as I am short a source now so unless I use this I'm out of luck for the time being.

evanescent is offline Banned
    Are you in a cooler climate and has it gone cloudy?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Your test is completely fine.

Happy cycling!
    songdog likes this.

^^^ Like numbere say, I think your gear's fine. If you're not going to be using the vial for a while, just put 1 cc of air into the vial so there is always positive pressure in the vial. That way you know that at least there is no vacuum in the vial that could suck something into it. I have gear that I've used over a year ago. I just keep it in my closet, away from heat, and wipe it down real good with a swab before I draw. Never had any problems.
    songdog and 01dragonslayer like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are GTG bro store in dark cook place.
    01dragonslayer likes this.

Thanks guys I appreciate the help. And not to hijack my own thread but anyone every pinned 1.75cc or more of t400? In the quad?

I agree with the above. I would just add that as long as it hasn't been exposed to extreme temps your gtg.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    T400 is most likely not what you think it is, its swell known to contain a bunch of shit at the wrong dosages. I would toss it in the bin and seek proper steroids and take any risk out of it. Horrible stuff.

Thread Information