Jonbana is offline Member

getting fat mid cycle

Getting pretty big mid cycle but getting a lot of fat in the abdomen area and chest 6 weeks in deca test t3

would you maybe run the rest of cycle still gaining as much as possible and worry about the fat after everything clears or maybe cut for 6 weeks drastically while on to save muscle

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    That's a broad debate bro. I would maybe tinker with macros and adjust ai. It's all about you man- usually rechecking diet will get it straightened out. It's not a guarantee to get bloated on deca but if you're getting loose with your diet shit can get out of hand quick- does for me anyways

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Getting pretty big mid cycle but getting a lot of fat in the abdomen area and chest 6 weeks in deca test t3

would you maybe run the rest of cycle still gaining as much as possible and worry about the fat after everything clears or maybe cut for 6 weeks drastically while on to save muscle
    Yep remember roids amplify things times 10.

At least how i look at it. And make sense of it.

If 200g carbs a day will add 1lb of fat over 10 days, roids will make it 10lbs. Lol

I was very very lean as you jonbana, easy 12% or less.

Around week 8 im like "wtf, I got a bit of a gut when i sit down".

I'm entering my 6th week of pct, just now getting back to the bf I'm comfortable with.

For guys like us, who were once pretty flabby, its a mind fuck to see a bit of fat gain happening. Really a bad mind fuck.

Drop some carbs and fats down, forget the rules of thumb regarding macros, some people are carb sensitive. Me being one

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana
    Getting pretty big mid cycle but getting a lot of fat in the abdomen area and chest 6 weeks in deca test t3 would you maybe run the rest of cycle still gaining as much as possible and worry about the fat after everything clears or maybe cut for 6 weeks drastically while on to save muscle
    I would continue the cycle and adjust your macros. I would not cut, but I would up your cardio. I start out gaining about 0.2-0.5 lbs per day on a clean diet and usually peak around 20 lbs. obviously my bf increases to about 15%. I try to stop around 12% but always overshoot. I guess I am afraid not to get the most out of the deca .

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

If i was below 230 and in my 20s i would try to become as heavy as possible.
    In my 30s etc and 240+ i guess i would have tried to aim for quality.

Not sure of your T3 dosage but are you sure your gaining fat? Could it possibly be water retention? What do your anti-e look like? Are you doing any cardio along side your strength training?

Jonbana is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Not sure of your T3 dosage but are you sure your gaining fat? Could it possibly be water retention? What do your anti-e look like? Are you doing any cardio along side your strength training?
    im on t3 cause of the 19nor with thyroid function and t3 for better digestion and nutrients really liking the t3 80mcg a day

Im not sure could be water could be fat that's why im deciding either get the most out of this cycle get big as possible or maybe slow down but losing fat is pretty simple ..

Ai 0.5mg adex EOD

I do cardio post workout , was doing cardio in the morning than weights again at night but found my weights where suffering ,

im just eating every 2 hours all clean food not counting calories but had to guess

3000 ish nothing crazy

300g pro
    200g cho
    100g fat

give or take

I knows it a broad question and all what I decide but I know sometimes its best to cut while on a blast so maintain MUSCLE but at the same tiem muscle hard to build so nmaaybe go all out and cute on TRT

Have you ran test/deca in the past at the same dosages with the same anti-e without probs? I could suggest a small dose of clen to help with water retention but with T3 that could be drawing a line with catabolism. Are currently on any GH secretagogues i.e. CJC-1295, Ipamorelin, mk-677, etc?

Couchlock is offline Banned

im on t3 cause of the 19nor with thyroid function and t3 for better digestion and nutrients really liking the t3 80mcg a day

Im not sure could be water could be fat that's why im deciding either get the most out of this cycle get big as possible or maybe slow down but losing fat is pretty simple ..

Ai 0.5mg adex EOD

I do cardio post workout , was doing cardio in the morning than weights again at night but found my weights where suffering ,

im just eating every 2 hours all clean food not counting calories but had to guess

3000 ish nothing crazy

300g pro
    200g cho
    100g fat

give or take

I knows it a broad question and all what I decide but I know sometimes its best to cut while on a blast so maintain MUSCLE but at the same tiem muscle hard to build so nmaaybe go all out and cute on TRT
    Your what, 175 before cycle?

Of drop the protein to 250, 275 max
    Carbs stay same
    Fats 75 max

I don't think your body can do much more with 300 grams of protein then it can with 250

You can reduce some of the excess calories leading to water retention and body fat by lowering the facts by 25 grams in the protein by 50 grams

Because if you're putting on belly fat you're body is telling you hey we have what you need to build muscle the rest of it we're going to stores fat

Thread Information