Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bigben159

Thread: Can't believe im rooting for back acne :/

Synhax is offline Associate Member

Can't believe im rooting for back acne :/

Suffered from back acne in my late teens early 20s, it was something i was really self conscious about coz it was pretty nasty for a long time, tried a bunch of medication/creams until acutane finally did the trick many years later after alot of frustration and embarassment....

and yet here I am in my 4th week of my first cycle ever rooting for a back acne breakout lols. Still havent felt or seen anything different from before, gains at gym are comparable to when I was bulking naturally, libido same as before but was always pretty high anyways, no noticible mood changes. BW in 10days, acne no where in sight can't believe i actually want to go thru that shit again just for some gains lol funny how perspective changes with time

I usually get acne after the cycle not during.
    I also got acne after I stopped taking t-bol in the beginning of a cycle. (Just a little cystic acne on my chest.)
    Besides that one t-bol frontload I have never gotten acne during a cycle.

a.connolly7 is offline New Member
    What are you running mate?

I got really bad acne during my first cycle, I ran test E for 8 weeks with prov every other week one tab a day, when I came off I increased prov intake and it only made my acne worse... I cut out prov and over night my back started to clear up.... Eventually I went to a doctor he gave me, "lymecycline" I've been running it for almost three months now and even thiugh I was on another cycle while running it, it works a treat, I think for me personally the acne problem was due to the proviron .

Also I've heard stories about acutane and how it just stops acne completely, even when on a cycle

Bigben159 is offline New Member
    I have many buddies who run acutane and never see acne again in their entire life. Something about drying up the oil beds completely, or dissolving the 100% or something. Don't know but it works wonders
    Nixter likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you will know soon if your gear is bunk.

Thread Information