Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Nephets
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Noob with questions about sourcing policies

Douzenhaz is offline New Member

Noob with questions about sourcing policies

Hi everyone. In response to the sticky thread "SOURCE CHECKS 101 (or How NOT to get Scammed)", it appears that there is no collective database here that lists verified sources, correct? There are a couple other forums that do this and I just wanted to confirm. And in that case (also according to the sticky), it appears that the protocol is to ask a mod about a particular source that I've found. That's a concern for me because I'm new to this and would have NO idea how to even look for a reputable distributor. Is it against the rules to PM a mod, provide drug and dose info, and ask for reputable sources? If not, is it okay to ask other users in the forums for sources that they've used for particular compounds? Sorry for the noobness, I'm just trying to not be a douchebag and get banned. Thanks.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    the best approach is to hang around and interact with the peeps here. Get to know them and they will get to know you. It may be easier to pm for a source when its someone you have been interacting with for little bit. what most people do is the on line equivalent of showing up to a wedding and asking strangers for drugs. lol.
    NACH3 and fit_deskjocky like this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    go to your local gym make friends and talk not hard ,

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Read, read, read, ...... with enough reading you'll find multiple sources, no one is going to just give you a source right off the bat. I'm new to this forum but before i even joined i was reading posts for over a year doing research, within the first few hours i had a bunch of sources i knew were reputable and for the most part g2g.

If you're dealing with ugl's its a toss up, but if you take the time to research you'll get a good idea of the ones to go with and the ones to stay away from.
    fit_deskjocky likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We have a ULG section check that out.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Douzenhaz View Post
    Hi everyone. In response to the sticky thread "SOURCE CHECKS 101 (or How NOT to get Scammed)", it appears that there is no collective database here that lists verified sources, correct? There are a couple other forums that do this and I just wanted to confirm. And in that case (also according to the sticky), it appears that the protocol is to ask a mod about a particular source that I've found. That's a concern for me because I'm new to this and would have NO idea how to even look for a reputable distributor. Is it against the rules to PM a mod, provide drug and dose info, and ask for reputable sources? If not, is it okay to ask other users in the forums for sources that they've used for particular compounds? Sorry for the noobness, I'm just trying to not be a douchebag and get banned. Thanks.
    FYI: ALL sources go bad sooner or later.
    NACH3 likes this.

230isthegoal is offline New Member
    read through forums like i did and you can find a source no problem. just be smart about it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    the best approach is to hang around and interact with the peeps here. Get to know them and they will get to know you. It may be easier to pm for a source when its someone you have been interacting with for little bit. what most people do is the on line equivalent of showing up to a wedding and asking strangers for drugs. lol.
    This ^^^ you can't PM anyone until you have 50posts anyways.... usually over 100 posts and if you've been around to consistently learn and make friends someone is bound to help - but remember some of these guys just won't hand over their source to you just like that - as it comes down to they had to do the same things you once did - take your time read learn contribute! Also the internet can be friendly but also lots of scammers - this is usually where a senior member will provide you with some guidance...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    FYI: ALL sources go bad sooner or later.
    And this is spot on! They all go bad at one point in time!

Thread Information