need help bulk cycle right into cutting

Alright now sure how to approach this so im asking here

im running a recomp / bulk 6 weeks in

1-4 50mg dbol
    1-16 800 test
    1-14 600 deca
    12-16 50mg winny

t3 being runned at 80mcg whole cycle ,

I want to jump right into a cut , now I can either startcutting now mid cycle or finish this cycle since deca really starting to kick in and jump into something right after than onto my TRT

what would be a good cutting cycle to run right after this that will actually help with fat burning..

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    So you are gonna run a 16 week bulk cycle and then go right into a cutting cycle? My favorite compounds to run during my cut is test tren and mast. I think you should go back to your trt dose and recover first though

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Alright now sure how to approach this so im asking here

im running a recomp / bulk 6 weeks in

1-4 50mg dbol
    1-16 800 test
    1-14 600 deca
    12-16 50mg winny

t3 being runned at 80mcg whole cycle ,

I want to jump right into a cut , now I can either startcutting now mid cycle or finish this cycle since deca really starting to kick in and jump into something right after than onto my TRT

what would be a good cutting cycle to run right after this that will actually help with fat burning..
    I think you should slow down.

I follow you a lot around here. Isn't this your first cycle, other than try doses?

I think you should just cruise after current cycle. Then run either masterone or primo along side test 500mg next blast.

I was thinking the same thing, cruise right into a blast after my first.

I'm glad I just pct and am waiting. I can let my rbc, and lipids and blood pressure get back to perfect.

Its more about letting your stuff like cholesterol get a break after to normalize.

Think about it like this, the cycle causes stuff to get out of range of healhy, so you'd be starting a cycle, with 3 compounds all effecting already out of range values, even worse.
    Take a break and just cruise, imho, is in your best interest. Could be wrong, but why throw so much at your arteries in a short period.

Its about healthy,

Jonbana is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    So you are gonna run a 16 week bulk cycle and then go right into a cutting cycle? My favorite compounds to run during my cut is test tren and mast. I think you should go back to your trt dose and recover first though
    I was thinking those same compounds ,

and yeah maybe TRT for 8-12 weeks....

unless I start cutting mid bulk cycle now

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    I was thinking those same compounds ,

and yeah maybe TRT for 8-12 weeks....

unless I start cutting mid bulk cycle now
    My Advice would be go back to the trt for the 8-12 weeks and cut then run another cut cycle if your labs look good

Bulking/Cutting, one right after the other is pretty stressful on the body. I'm assuming you're eating +500cals over TDEE for bulking along with the AAS. Then you're going to go -500cals under TDEE with a new assortment of AAS for cutting. I just think the change is too stressful for the body. I agree with Bio, you should take some time off and get your body back to homeostasis before you cut.

IMO its all about diet and your level of cardio. Although certain compounds may aid in reaching your cutting goals to me it comes right down to the basics.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana
    I was thinking those same compounds , and yeah maybe TRT for 8-12 weeks.... unless I start cutting mid bulk cycle now
    Jonbana- what is your goal? Are you competing? Dragon has the key if you are not competing.
    Maybe i am old fashioned, but I do not believe in cut cycles unless you are competing. Dragon mentioned this- diet and cardio

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You're either running a recomp or a bulk, not both.

If you are recouping you won't get fat unless you are reverse recouping and trying to lose muscle and gain fat.

If you are bulking some fat gain is pretty much inevitable. If you were on the upper end of your fat levels at the start it's to be expected you would be unhappy with your fat gain right now. If your fat levels at the start weren't at the upper end but are now then you have simply over eaten.

Take more control of your diet when cycling then you wouldn't have to worry about this.

Thread Information