• 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: No more muscle sorness?

Jonbana is offline Member

No more muscle sorness?

currently on

deca
    test

and lately my muscles are not getting sore , the next day ... I know soreness is a sign of muscle breakdown , but I keep pushing and pushing trying to get the soreness and it never comes now either this is normal on a cycle like this not to be sore the next day or im just not mentally pushing hard enough

do you find on cycle you don't get soreness ? or am I just not pushing enough maybe ,

lately ive been having trouble training arms... I cannot get the squeeze in my left arm lijke I can with my right arm , and lately no pumps on arms but everywhere else

chest/bi
    legs
    rest
    shoulder/tri
    back
    rest
    repeat

liking this split

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I get sore when I push hard.

I get tight and maybe slight tenderness but I don't get sore much anymore also. I literally did 5 chest exercises @ 4 sets per exercise (that's 20 hard sets) and I got tight but not sore. I'm going try the 5x5 and go just as heavy as I can handle, verge of injury, and see if I get sore.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    When I'm blasting I don't get sore nearly as much than when cruising.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    :I'm unsure about getting sore on a cycle..but naturally I always get horribly sore. I love using the muscle soreness test. I wasn't planning on it but I did dumbbell shrugs the other day and had them on the ground so I had to squat down pretty much ass to the ground literally to grab and pick them up..dude the 2nd day after doing 3 triple drop sets of the shrugs Andy picking them up like that...my hams were a little bit sore I noticed. Actualy more then leg day..but I'm sure they are blasted more on leg day I just can't tell because the r st of the 360 degree soreness. But I think I might do them deep dumbell squats on leg day next time.

So yeah I like the soreness test. By doing a move and seeing how sore I am the day after I can tell where , if or what it works out the most ..off topic I know. Sowwy
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-13-2017 at 12:59 AM.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you doing the same thing over and over?
    NACH3 likes this.

ok thanks , seems everyone doesn't get as sore as well that's good to hear ,

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I believe that one of the most overlooked aspects of AAS is the recovery benefit. Like others have stated, other than an occasionally hard leg workout I never deal with soreness. Tightness yes, but I love that feeling.

As a side note, I believe this is the most beneficial effect major league athletes receive from PED. The ability to go out a play hard every day without the soreness. Especially pitchers. Every body loves to talk about how much stronger they are but the ability to go out every day or every other day at 100% is huge.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    I believe that one of the most overlooked aspects of AAS is the recovery benefit. Like others have stated, other than an occasionally hard leg workout I never deal with soreness. Tightness yes, but I love that feeling.

As a side note, I believe this is the most beneficial effect major league athletes receive from PED. The ability to go out a play hard every day without the soreness. Especially pitchers. Every body loves to talk about how much stronger they are but the ability to go out every day or every other day at 100% is huge.
    yeah I agree

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Basic exercise physiology 101. Soreness or lack there off is not a good indicator of an effective workout or not. It just means you have done a great job of conditioning your body to a particular regime. On the contrary, if you are continually sore after a workout even if you have been doing it for more than 2 weeks, that is a great sign that you maybe overtraining.
    NACH3 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Basic exercise physiology 101. Soreness or lack there off is not a good indicator of an effective workout or not. It just means you have done a great job of conditioning your body to a particular regime. On the contrary, if you are continually sore after a workout even if you have been doing it for more than 2 weeks, that is a great sign that you maybe overtraining.
    Haven't got sore since 1st year I started

Except for legs, fuck legs have me lie bambi on ice the 2nd day After
    Marsoc likes this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    It just means you have done a great job of conditioning your body to a particular regime. -muscleScience
    That's what I was hinting at.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Haven't got sore since 1st year I started

Except for legs, fuck legs have me lie bambi on ice the 2nd day After
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1316.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	167703

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    ok thanks , seems everyone doesn't get as sore as well that's good to hear ,
    As mentioned soreness is not always an indicator of a great w/o... however, if your not changing things up this can also be why as your body has adapted and knows what your gonna do... our bodies are very smart and doesn't take long to adapt the way they do!

What's your current split? How many days off and how many days in a row are you doing?

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I get tight most days, but squat days are the only ones a get sore.

Thread Information