Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Deal Me In

Thread: Tren Ace + Test E Questions and cycle. First Tren cycle!

bzerk is offline New Member

Tren Ace + Test E Questions and cycle. First Tren cycle!

Hey guys, a little about myself. I've been bodybuilding for about 5 years. I've won a couple of local shows naturally but have definitely thought long and hard about my future and would love to give bodybuilding a shot. Ive recently ran 2 cycles previously which was a TEST E (500mg) a week, and a Test + Deca cycle which i definately did not like due to bloat.

I have decided to run a Test E, Tren A cycle.

A couple questions i WOULD LOVE to have answered.

1. After reading Atomini's all you need to know about tren post, he states "For a first-time tren run, I believe one should be able to garner some very great gains off of 100mg test prop and 250mg tren per week (remember, you'd need 1,250mg test to achieve what 250mg tren does). Hell, 300-400mg tren per week produces great results with still minimal undesireable sides"

Q: At first i was going to run a

Week: 1-10: Test E 250mgs twice a week (500mgs per week)
    Week: 2-10: Tren Ace 75mgs eod (around 300mgs per week)
    Week: 2-10: adex. 5mgs eod

BUT NOW, after doing much more research people are telling me to lower my test to maybe 200mg per week.

So does that mean im doing 100mgs twice a week?
    while keeping Tren A at 75 mgs eod?
    (adex the same)

second question:

Since test E takes about 4-5 weeks to kick in, does that mean i shouldn't start my tren injections until the test e kicks in?

Or is it okay to start week 2 since the compound of test is still in my blood.

PS. I understand this journey for me may be far fetched, but i fully understand that its a marathon not a sprint. I would love to not do a crazy high dose my first time with tren so i can keep the sides VERY minimal.

MY Stats: 6'3~250lbs~17% bf

thank you all for the help.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    IMOP 2nd cycle you don't need tren you got a lot too gain off other and less harsh compounds than tren.A lot of guys run their TRT dose 100mg then their tren and do great.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I have tried running tren both ways and for me, I have to run test higher. I'm aware that many people run test lower with good results, it just didn't work that way for me. With a low test dose, it seemed the tren sides were magnified. One of the things I love about test is the quality of life aspect. When I'm on test I just feel better. Not just physically but emotionally as well.

Also, I personally cannot handle tren about 300/mg a week. The sides simply become to much for me to tolerate. Particularly, high BP and anxiety. Now I only use it once a year and keep it at 200/mg per week. This dose works for me. I'm not a competitive bodybuilder though. I'm a 44 year old guy with a white collar job who likes to look nice for the summer. I'm guessing that you are willing to put up with more severe sides if you are after your pro card.

These are just my personal experiences. Take them for what they are worth.
    bob_bob likes this.

cajun897 is offline New Member
    Why dont you just run tren e with test e?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

bzerk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun897 View Post
    Why dont you just run tren e with test e?

DEFINATELY thought of it, but i wanted to run A just incase sides were too bad.

cajun897 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bzerk View Post
    DEFINATELY thought of it, but i wanted to run A just incase sides were too bad.
    Just start off at a low dose like 200mg a week and see how you handle that then work your way up from there

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How old are you?

evanescent is offline Banned
    You'd be better off using Test P + Tren A, or Test E + Tren E.

Using a 2x weekly AAS + an EOD AAS will result in you having to pin 5 days a week due to the overlap. 5 pins a week vs 3.5 pins a week.

Thread Information