Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By KINGKONG

Thread: Facial bloating

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member

Facial bloating

Definitely retaining water, I'm not sweating as much and it shows in my face, any advice how to combat this? I'm 3 weeks in, second cycle, I'm doin armidex 0.5 eod, should I bump it up to .75 eod? I heard its estrogen related but is it just the side effects of test e? Also I know I should be drinking a lot of water but afraid of retaining more water. I have milk thistle and nac supplements to help as well with kidneys.

Cycle
    Test e 800mg wk
    Nandrolone 100mg eod

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe lower the testosterone .

Do some bloodwork to check e2

Deca will hold water 100mg/eod is about 350mg/wk. Combine the 800mg/wk of Test with the Deca and you're gonna hold some water. I'm surprised that you're holding so much water with two long esters in 3 weeks. Are you front loading with dbol or anything?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingBlock View Post
    Definitely retaining water, I'm not sweating as much and it shows in my face, any advice how to combat this? I'm 3 weeks in, second cycle, I'm doin armidex 0.5 eod, should I bump it up to .75 eod? I heard its estrogen related but is it just the side effects of test e? Also I know I should be drinking a lot of water but afraid of retaining more water. I have milk thistle and nac supplements to help as well with kidneys.

Cycle
    Test e 800mg wk
    Nandrolone 100mg eod
    How much water are you drinking per day? The more water you drink the more you expel so not drinking enough will add to bloat!

Is your dex liq dex from a peptide company or pharma grade? I'd check E2! It maybe bunk but your running a good amount of gear - what wk you in?

Do you have s DA(dopamine agonist) on hand or running one? Prami or caber?

Edit - I see your 3wks in - I hold more water on long esters and deca the first few wks too but... I'd get bw on E2 and throw in Prolactin too
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-17-2017 at 08:44 AM.
    KINGKONG likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above test is way too high for a 2nd cycle 500 is fine your diet has a lot too due with it also.Blood work is the only real way to tell wats going on.But lower the test!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yep, way too much for a 2nd cycle.

Also, only 4 or 5 weeks or so off after the PCT for your first cycle? Man, some people are practically begging for trouble.
    songdog and NACH3 like this.

Thanks for advice guys, I thought npp was the shorter ester and I have read you don't need caber as you do with the long ester deca ?
    I'm gonna lower test to 500 wk but would that be enough test with the npp dose I'm running?
    No front load with dbol either just armidex and hgh as usual

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    500 is enough quite frankly test and Dbol wouldve been better for a 2nd cycle and do some more research bro.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    How much water are you drinking per day? The more water you drink the more you expel so not drinking enough will add to bloat!

Is your dex liq dex from a peptide company or pharma grade? I'd check E2! It maybe bunk but your running a good amount of gear - what wk you in?

Do you have s DA(dopamine agonist) on hand or running one? Prami or caber?

Edit - I see your 3wks in - I hold more water on long esters and deca the first few wks too but... I'd get bw on E2 and throw in Prolactin too
    I would def get some quality ancillary's bogus AI are the norm these days
    songdog and NACH3 like this.

Armidex is pharm grade and I have used it before for my last cycle, and it was fine, just assuming estrogen level was high, I took an extra today, drank some more water and I'm sweating again so I'm hoping it was just that, going to get blood work next week

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingBlock View Post
    Thanks for advice guys, I thought npp was the shorter ester and I have read you don't need caber as you do with the long ester deca ?
    I'm gonna lower test to 500 wk but would that be enough test with the npp dose I'm running?
    No front load with dbol either just armidex and hgh as usual
    Nandrolone is nandrolone just like test is test - NPP is just a shorter ester - some people run low dose test and high(er) nandrolone) if it's your second cycle heed the advice above and stick with your current NPP dosage!

Only way to tell if Prolactin is getting high is through bw.... hence at least having a DA on hand till mid cycle bw! And drink as much water as possible!

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    Testosterone also causes mineral retention so you could be holding water because of the testosterone not because your estrogen is high.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sweating?
    I've been bloated like a pig fed bacon, salt and estrogen,
    and I've always been sweating.

Drink more water!

Thread Information