Dash Bronson is offline New Member

Planning First Cycle in years, Need some Help

Ive been building a solid base for the last 18 months natty and not making much progress these days so Im wanting to run a few mild "lifestyle cycles" if you will... I don't want to be huge I just want to make consistent gains year after year to maintain a healthy lifestyle as I get older. I just finished a natural bulk so I'm pretty fat (18-20%) and would like to run a cycle to trim down and keep some size/strength gains maybe even improve them.

I need recommendations on what to run that can help me loose some fat, maintain muscle, as I will be eating at a calorie deficiency. The only cycle experience I have was few cycles of Test years ago. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    People on this site will always steer you towards safety first. With that being said I do not think anyone will suggest steroids until you lose some body fat. With that being said, consider trying to get down to about 15% bf first as this will lower your chances of getting negative side effects from the steroids; such as gyno.
    Once you get your bf down a bit, then you can follow the "first cycle planning" protocol that is laid out fairly clearly on this site. I do not want to discourage you, but rather give you a heads up as to what to expect as the answers you are going to get. Good luck, get your body fat % down a bit and you will be making the right decisions in reaching your goals.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash Bronson
    Ive been building a solid base for the last 18 months natty and not making much progress these days so Im wanting to run a few mild "lifestyle cycles" if you will... I don't want to be huge I just want to make consistent gains year after year to maintain a healthy lifestyle as I get older. I just finished a natural bulk so I'm pretty fat (18-20%) and would like to run a cycle to trim down and keep some size/strength gains maybe even improve them. I need recommendations on what to run that can help me loose some fat, maintain muscle, as I will be eating at a calorie deficiency. The only cycle experience I have was few cycles of Test years ago. Any input is greatly appreciated!
    IMO you do not need AAS to get the results you are looking for. Get your training and diet in check and you would be surprised of. The results. This site has a great dieting and training forum.
    I would agree to use the first cycle sticky if you are going to cycle.
    I just want to remind you that there are always risks when taking AAS whether it is the first time or the 100th time.

Thread Information