• 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 2 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Planning on starting gear this month, need advice:

Decagon is offline New Member

Planning on starting gear this month, need advice:

Hey everyone, I've been weightlifting for about 2.5 years now, so I have a pretty decent build. Not pro, but not new to it either. Not satisfied with natural gains and want gear gains. But I am new to steroids , which is why I need help. I have questions:

1. where do I buy legit gear for bulking and getting big without getting caught?

2. Which is better? Oral steroids or injection?

3: If injection, which injection needle is the best to use?

4: Which intramuscular site is the best to inject into?

5: What is the best steroid for bulking, and good gains?

6: What other things should I be taking along with gear?

7: I only plain to be using steroids for 1 year, then jump off. Should I keep taking them? Or jump off them, despite gain loss?

8: What side effects should I expect when taking them? Pain? Anger?

9: How should I go about workout routines? For example, I currently lift 45 Ib Dumbbells, would increasing to 55 Ib do me any good?

10: Should I still be taking protein supplements? Like Whey,BCAA, and Creatine?

I would really like advice from OGs on here who have been through this. I would really love help.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You're 19 years old?

How about some other stats

Height

Weight

Bodyfat

Anne post a pic so we can advise you best.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your in way over your head. ^^ besides being 21 your about 4 yrs too early as your brain and endocrine system are still developing which a cycle could wreck havoc on yours at this time! You may never recover - and need to do your own research in order to find out what works best for you! We are all different!

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html
    ^^ everything and anything you need to know is in this database - I'm still not suggesting you even cycle tho!
    songdog and Richard Cabeza like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    And a answer too question #1 READ the rules we are not a source board you are setting yourself up too be scammed.
    NACH3, Richard Cabeza and Marsoc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been weightlifting for about 2.5 years now, so I have a pretty decent build. Not pro, but not new to it either. Not satisfied with natural gains and want gear gains. But I am new to steroids , which is why I need help. I have questions:

1. where do I buy legit gear for bulking and getting big without getting caught?

2. Which is better? Oral steroids or injection?

3: If injection, which injection needle is the best to use?

4: Which intramuscular site is the best to inject into?

5: What is the best steroid for bulking, and good gains?

6: What other things should I be taking along with gear?

7: I only plain to be using steroids for 1 year, then jump off. Should I keep taking them? Or jump off them, despite gain loss?

8: What side effects should I expect when taking them? Pain? Anger?

9: How should I go about workout routines? For example, I currently lift 45 Ib Dumbbells, would increasing to 55 Ib do me any good?

I would really like advice from OGs on here who have been through this. I would really love help.
    Its best for you to research. You will find many answers on your own and will learn that you are most likely not ready yet. Education is a big part of the plan my friend. Good luck.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All the answers to your questions can be easily found if you bother to look, you have no right to be using steroids if you don't evern know the basics. Sorry if I sound harsh but if you get this wrong you can cause life long damage
    Last edited by Marcus G; 02-19-2017 at 12:41 PM.
    Marsoc and Richard Cabeza like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post

From what you said about the the weights ...you have a long way to go to live and learn through hands on experience what's actual lifting and training is and ways to increase intensity. Yes adding weight is one way of adding intensity but it doesn't exactly mean you have to exclude certain proven exercises. But rather add intensity. but u must reach failure! True failure!.... The type that makes you not want to lift anymore and that is demoralizing and you want to stop but you don't and push. Super sets..doubles or triple (I do my super sets as one exercise and the new another different exercise that works the same muscle group I.e pull ups then lat pulldowns. Some do super sets for example by doing opposing muscles. Such as biceps the triceps..but I say what's the point of that lol). drop sets (doubles or triple) or a combination of super sets and drop sets I.e triple drop set of dumbbell bench press with a super set of cable flys..(all of this with no rest i between each exercise)... pre and post exhaustion, reast pause, slow negatives ..etcetc.. I.e HIT etc.. I do a combo of HIT mixed with HIIT and from wht I read DOGGCRAPP methods.
    Beyond the training physical part. Your diet is what is most important above all.. so before you do steroids. You have to reach your full natural potential first. Becuase if you don't then what's the point. Your just risking your health for nothing since if you don't eat and train proper. Nothing will happen. Trust me
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-19-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    From what you said about the the weights ...you have a long way to go to live and learn through hands on experience what's actual lifting and training is and ways to increase intensity. Yes adding weight is one way of adding intensity but it doesn't exactly mean you have to exclude certain proven exercises. But rather add intensity. but u must reach failure! True failure!.... The type that makes you not want to lift anymore and that is demoralizing and you want to stop but you don't and push. Super sets..doubles or triple (I do my super sets as one exercise and the new another different exercise that works the same muscle group I.e pull ups then lat pulldowns. Some do super sets for example by doing opposing muscles. Such as biceps the triceps..but I say what's the point of that lol). drop sets (doubles or triple) or a combination of super sets and drop sets I.e triple drop set of dumbbell bench press with a super set of cable flys..(all of this with no rest i between each exercise)... pre and post exhaustion, reast pause, slow negatives ..etcetc.. I.e HIT etc.. I do a combo of HIT mixed with HIIT and from wht I read DOGGCRAPP methods.
    Beyond the training physical part. Your diet is what is most important above all.. so before you do steroids. You have to reach your full natural potential first. Becuase if you don't then what's the point. Your just risking your health for nothing since if you don't eat and train proper. Nothing will happen. Trust me
    ^ this!!!!!

I 100% agree, and i feel like if you aren't satisfied with your natty gains you haven't even begun to build a base and to be ready for steroids !! Sorry if that sounds harsh or discrediting but you can make some great gains with the right training and nutrition, steroids aren't a shortcut bro they are to take you to the next level once you've built a solid base and your natural gains are so slow that its more like maintenance.

I'd say eat more and pick up the intensity, start pushing those muscles to places you didn't think you could, lift until you cant anymore then pick that shit up and lift some more. With some time you'll see more gains naturally. I'm piggybacking off Marsoc but its because he's right, get as big as you can naturally first don't cheat yourself
    Last edited by Richard Cabeza; 02-20-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    fit_deskjocky likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    And you only been lifting for 2.5 yrs build a foundation hit our diet section and they will help you out.Beacuse you don't want to be one of those chumps who gains 30 to 40lbs on his 1st cycle only too lose it all.

Thread Information