10PBullShark is offline New Member

Exclamation 28 yr old newbie. Need some guidance

I've never used anything but random stuff you can buy at supplement stores. Honestly I don't what to use or how to start. I have a goal body and weight in mind (not so much emphasis on how much I weigh) so any help will be appreciated! As of right now I'm 5'8" and weighing 220lbs a little on the softer side not so much muscle. I'd like to walk around a solid 185-195 but again whatever I weigh is what I weigh. Thanks for your help in advanced.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    You should really visit the diet section and post what your meals look like over there.

how long have you been training.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PBullShark View Post
    I've never used anything but random stuff you can buy at supplement stores. Honestly I don't what to use or how to start. I have a goal body and weight in mind (not so much emphasis on how much I weigh) so any help will be appreciated! As of right now I'm 5'8" and weighing 220lbs a little on the softer side not so much muscle. I'd like to walk around a solid 185-195 but again whatever I weigh is what I weigh. Thanks for your help in advanced.
    Look up Dorian Yates blood and guts trainer

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dori...ek-trainer.htm

Follow it to the letter, add good cardio 4x a week. And strict diet.

You'll be surprised what you can do with a solid program.

Get your macros looking like this.

200g protein.
    175g carb
    50g fat.

After you drop about 10lbs,cut carbs by 25g.

Once you get to 200lbs, with this program and diet, you should have put on some good muscle and lost fat as well.

Once your 195-200 lbs id up the protein to 225g, carbs to 185-200g, and fat the same, 50g

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PBullShark
    Agree with all of the above. I do not have your stats, but I can imagine 20+ % bf. IMO it is too risky to cycle. Cholesteral and BP is probably already out of range

evanescent is offline Banned
    You also want some solid experience and knowledge with strength training otherwise it's going to be wasted, or you'll just injure yourself.

Thread Information