Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Test/Anavar - What to add?

  1. #1
    sandaddiction is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26

    Test/Anavar - What to add?

    I'm beginning to plan my fifth cycle and would like some advice on what to add to my Test/Anavar cycle.

    29 years old
    5.10
    200lbs
    15% bf

    In the past I've run Test, Test + Winatrol, Test + Anavar and Test + Tren . I did not have any negative side effects during any of the above 8 week cycles.

    Please let me know what would be a good overall addition. I loved Tren but would prefer to go without unless there wasn't a better option. I hated the day/night sweats.

  2. #2
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by sandaddiction View Post
    I'm beginning to plan my fifth cycle and would like some advice on what to add to my Test/Anavar cycle.

    29 years old
    5.10
    200lbs
    15% bf

    In the past I've run Test, Test + Winatrol, Test + Anavar and Test + Tren . I did not have any negative side effects during any of the above 8 week cycles.

    Please let me know what would be a good overall addition. I loved Tren but would prefer to go without unless there wasn't a better option. I hated the day/night sweats.
    How do u know u didnt have sides?
    The most dangerous u never feel.

    Its simple. Add 300 mg deca .

    And 12,5 mg mk677 twice aday.

    Eat more rice just after workouts.

    Pay more attention to intraworkout drinks.
    Last edited by Silabolin; 02-20-2017 at 12:58 AM.

  3. #3
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,565
    disagree here.

    Need more info before we can suggest.
    what are your goals for the next cycle?
    how long are you planning on running the cycle?

    Please for the love of god, do not just add 300mg of deca .
    The advice above is dangerous and should not of been given with the info you gave.
    intraworkout drinks, cmon man what is this shit you say.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,611
    Quote Originally Posted by sandaddiction View Post
    I'm beginning to plan my fifth cycle and would like some advice on what to add to my Test/Anavar cycle.

    29 years old
    5.10
    200lbs
    15% bf

    In the past I've run Test, Test + Winatrol, Test + Anavar and Test + Tren . I did not have any negative side effects during any of the above 8 week cycles.

    Please let me know what would be a good overall addition. I loved Tren but would prefer to go without unless there wasn't a better option. I hated the day/night sweats.
    What are your goals for this cycle?

  5. #5
    sandaddiction is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    What are your goals for this cycle?
    I'm looking to run a 10-12 week cycle. I would like to gain size but lose a couple percent body fat towards the end of the cycle.

  6. #6
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    disagree here.

    Need more info before we can suggest.
    what are your goals for the next cycle?
    how long are you planning on running the cycle?

    Please for the love of god, do not just add 300mg of deca .
    The advice above is dangerous and should not of been given with the info you gave.
    intraworkout drinks, cmon man what is this shit you say.
    Why on earth wouldnt deca be an alternative for the 5th run?
    Its a safe steroid and run at 300 mg the prolactin would most likely not be an issues. Stil 300 mg is effective. With a good pct most of the cons are already solved.

    With intradrinks i mean what u drink while u train. Very important. I use a high antioxidant (cranberryjuice) with 20 mgs bcaa.
    Minimized muscle sourness and gives power.
    Always stay anabolic . Better recovery.

    Some of the best advices i can give.

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,064
    Quote Originally Posted by sandaddiction View Post
    I'm looking to run a 10-12 week cycle. I would like to gain size but lose a couple percent body fat towards the end of the cycle.
    Everybody wants to cut and bulk in the same cycle. Pick a goal, one or the other, and stick to it.

  8. #8
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Everybody wants to cut and bulk in the same cycle. Pick a goal, one or the other, and stick to it.
    And this is all that needs said. Any cycle, unless you eat garbage, will decrease bodyfat to a degree while adding muscle..eat clean, train for your goals, and sleep like a baby. Test only would be perfect. Once you guys realize that it's not the compounds used, but the diet, training, and rest, you don't have to use 2-10 different compounds and spend tons of money that's just a waste.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,611
    IMO diet and cardio are the keys to any cut or bulk. Losing BF while gaining muscle mass can be for most people very difficult. IMO HIIT cardio training would be your best option as opposed to steady state. With HIIT your body will draw its energy more from body reserves and you will burn more calories post cardio at rest than with steady state.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •