I am thinking of trying a first cycle and have read up a lot on the subject lately. I have read Austinites post to a successful first cycle, as well as alot of other information here and other sites.
I am 40 years old and have been working out for about 5 years. I did take some time off due to a sickness (about a year). I lost 40 pounds mostly muscle. Since then have completely changed my diet I eat clean now aside from a few Reeses peanut butter cups. I have gained alot of the weight back since then. I WAS 200lb to 205 and about 20% body fat now I'm about 190 and 23% body fat. I used to not have to worry about what I eat and have always been on the lean side until about 35. I still consider myself pretty lean although my body fat % may say other wise. These percentages are estimes and guesses pics included if you have a better guess.

I am looking to start with Test E to bulk 250 twice a week for 12 weeks and Mast for slimming, dosage and weeks unknown yet. Arimidex , Clomid and Nolvadex for AI and PCT. I plan on eating a cutting diet with macros in proportion around 1800-1900 calories? Supplements planned are ALA-r, Fish Oil, Milk Thistle, B Complex.

I tend to hold weight in my lower chest and my belly so those are the areas I want to mainly focus as well as general muscle gain. Pictures are included for recommendations on what I can do to tweak my first cycle to maximize fat loss and muscle gain.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	863.0 KB 
ID:	167911 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	865.5 KB 
ID:	167913