kingferno is offline New Member

Does anyone know anything about 1-AD?

Or know where i can get some information? Such as dosages? Side effects? Here is a good web site to buy some. Can anyone tell me any thing about these suppliments they are selling? http://www.1fast400.com/

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    1-ad is not a steroid its a prohormone. so if u put this thread in the supplements forum u would get more replies. but to sum it up its one of the best prohormones out there for lean mass gains without risk of aromatization to estrogen.

nj juice is offline Member
    I know something about it- i know it sux! Prohormones are not all they're hyped up to be. They're not the next best thing to steroids , imo they are garbage. For the price of two bottles of t-bomb ( ? i forget the name, it could be that) you can get a cycles worth of test enathate, and i'm sure you'll like the latter a lot more.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have had great results with 1-AD and 4-Diol stacked. Remember that the dose on the bottle is often half what you should take... this keeps it as a grey market sup. I took about 300mg of 1-AD and 750mg of 4-Diol everyday and my strength went up fast... and I went from 215-230 in that time period as well... over a few months.

BTW - what's with all the 1fast400.com links lately - is this the same person (check the ** addresses )...

Thread Information