Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 2 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By greaseywrench1

Thread: First ever cycle. Deca and Enanthate Test

greaseywrench1 is offline New Member

First ever cycle. Deca and Enanthate Test

I am a 29 (almost) year old male, 5'8" , 170lbs. Running my first cycle. I have Deca 200 and Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg/ml. Was planning to run .5 ml of each, twice a week for 8 weeks, then finish the test for last 2 weeks. I know 8 is a little short for Deca but it is all I was able to get my hands on currently. I have Clomid 20 mg - 100 count for PCT. Do I also need to take Nolva with it? Will I also need an AI to run the whole time? I know to wait till end of week 12 (after 10 weeks of the test) to start the Clomid for 4 weeks. Any info/help will be great! If I do need the nolva and possibly an AI, wheres a reliable source to buy it? Thanks!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

I did read it!

Sark is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greaseywrench1 View Post
    I did read it!
    Follow it.

I was looking to start with a realtively small cycle, worried about the "roid rage ". Will the 300mg a week be enough? I am a relatively smaller male at only 5'8" and are there trusted sites to also get the Nolva and Arimidex from?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I did read it!
    Well then you know test only for first cycle. And you know for your height and weight you haven't met your genetic potential. Can you list everything you ate yesterday?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes you will NEED an AI, nolva, and HCG . dont start a cycle unless you have everything on hand. Also im not sure if asking where to buy gear is allowed on here. Get to know your local gym community, and this online community, and sources will come with time. You wont need deca with a first cycle. Test on its own will blow your mind. No need to add more compounds at this stage in the game. Why peak now? Save deca for when you are looking for an edge beyond just test.
    Good2Joe likes this.

Ahhh ok, figured asking for where to locate the gear itself wouldn't be allowed but was not aware the PCT as well, I will not ask again... I will save the Deca then... yesterday I had 2 eggs, cup of oats, cup of granola, 2 tbs peanut butter, cup and half milk with protein powder - for morning shake along with 3 turkey sausage patties, 3 scrambled eggs and 2 pieces toast. 2 "lunches" while at work - 6 ounces chicken breast, cup of brown rice and cup of veggie mix (steamed frozen) each. Also a few bananas. After gym two peanut butter jelly sandwiches on whole wheat along with whey protein shake. Dinner 2 cups whole grain pasta and a cup of spaghetti sauce with ground beef and some garlic bread. I use "my fitness pal" tracker and keep around 225g's protein and 3-3.5k calories a day. I eat other fruit, banana and healthier snacks as needed to stay near 3k+ calories.

Blog Entries
    Ahhh ok, figured asking for where to locate the gear itself wouldn't be allowed but was not aware the PCT as well, I will not ask again... I will save the Deca then... yesterday I had 2 eggs, cup of oats, cup of granola, 2 tbs peanut butter, cup and half milk with protein powder - for morning shake along with 3 turkey sausage patties, 3 scrambled eggs and 2 pieces toast. 2 "lunches" while at work - 6 ounces chicken breast, cup of brown rice and cup of veggie mix (steamed frozen) each. Also a few bananas. After gym two peanut butter jelly sandwiches on whole wheat along with whey protein shake. Dinner 2 cups whole grain pasta and a cup of spaghetti sauce with ground beef and some garlic bread. I use "my fitness pal" tracker and keep around 225g's protein and 3-3.5k calories a day. I eat other fruit, banana and healthier snacks as needed to stay near 3k+ calories.
    How are you only 170lbs lol. Just keep it up and get back to us when you have all the gear together. You might have to read that sticky a dozen times. I sure did.
    songdog and Capebuffalo like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Roid rage is a myth if you are a jerk it may make you worse but if not you are fine.I suggest you do some more research beacuse it's your body and aas will mess it up quick.You can go to the ULG section and check around but I suggest you don't start your cycle until you have everything in hand.Nova Clomid Adex HCG and extra test @ 500mg a week get 3 vials beacuse 2 won't be enought.And how long have you been training?

Yea, I'm a "hard gainer" as I've been told. Lifted on and off since high school, but last two years have been hitting regularly, anywhere from 45min to 1hr15m sessions with an off day approx every 3-4 days. I have always been a smaller guy - was 140 prior to training. Would ideally like to get to 180-190 max and stay there.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Deca 200

You don't mean the pills, sold from the adds on this site, do you?

No, I got "locally sourced" enanthate 300 and deca 300, and clomid 50mg's... having trouble finding the Nolva, hCG and adex but will hold off on running cycle until I get it all, and won't run the deca first cycle...
    Red Bastard likes this.

Blog Entries
    No, I got "locally sourced" enanthate 300 and deca 300, and clomid 50mg's... having trouble finding the Nolva, hCG and adex but will hold off on running cycle until I get it all, and won't run the deca first cycle...
    good decisions bro about waiting till you have everything and holding off on the deca it shows you have been listening and researching more...
    good luck...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Nolva, hcg and arimidex should be relatively easy to source online.

I need a bucket load of calories too, don't be afraid to eat. Hit up the diet and workout sections, they may help you.

Hard to figure out which sources online are legit and which are herbal supplements as the market seems flooded. Is liquidex from RUI an acceptable AI for Arimidex ? its 1mg/ml and comes in 30ml bottles

Blog Entries
    Hard to figure out which sources online are legit and which are herbal supplements as the market seems flooded. Is liquidex from RUI an acceptable AI for Arimidex? its 1mg/ml and comes in 30ml bottles
    I hear alot of good things about rui and i even used the liquid aromasin myself for a few weeks when i was waiting for tablets. You could give it a try and just do bloodwork during your cycle to make sure its working and your e2 isnt high.

Thread Information