NMDAstronaut is offline New Member

Anyone else get their SO pregnant when completely shut down?

I did a blast last February for 12 weeks of Test-e, Tren -e and Mast-e then cruised and did another blast of Tren-a and Test Cyp ... throughout the last year I've tried every SARM out there, ranging in all different dosages, and even stacked 6 on top of my test... Got a chick preggo.. also had 3fpm and verious chems.. though I was sterile af
    Last edited by NMDAstronaut; 05-13-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    It only takes 1 swimmer... Although steroids will reduce (most times significantly) sperm count it does not mean you are 100% infertile.

You should have took other precautions if your partner was off BC.

My last bw the FSH was 2.6 although i'm on TRT.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NMDAstronaut View Post
    So I did a blast last February for 12 weeks of Test-e, Tren-e and Mast-e then cruised and did another blast of Tren-a and Test Cyp ... throughout the last year I've tried every SARM out there, ranging in all different dosages, and even stacked 6 on top of my test... I ran hcg twice to get some size back in my balls but ran dry the last 3 months and just found a new connect. My balls were almost non-existent. For a while, I kind of came clean with every girl I slept with that I was taking testosterone because my boys were so small. I got into a relationship in October. She was on BC for a while but she came off of it because she was becoming a whack job. I wound up coming off cruise and running enclomiphene and tamoxifen for a few weeks.... I felt better but my size only slightly increased. This was started last month. Now I just found out that when I was on blast my girl got pregnant. We are going to find out how far along she is, but she had symptoms before I started enclomiphene so I'm almost positive it was when I was blasting tren and test. So a year and a half straight blast and cruise, with dozens of SARMS and my chick gets pregnant. I guess let this be a warning to everyone, even though your boys are shut down and you are blasting, you still got some swimmers. Anyone else have any experiences like this, feeling like I need someone to relate to right now because I can't tell family and don't want to tell my friends. I'm 26 and shes 21
    Don't wanna rain on your parade but....get paternity test done..I ran gear all through my 20's I have no idea how many women I ran in raw but it's a ridiculous number a ridiculous amount of times and never once did I get one pregnant..Iam not bragging it was a reckless time of my life and I have regrets but never once and all my friends were on and never once for them..like BB says it's possible but the odds are against it..get tests done..hate to put ideas in your head man but it's better safe than sorry
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-26-2017 at 03:09 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I had three of my four children whilst running gear mate

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    I had three of my four children whilst running gear mate
    Maybe Iam just impotent?oh well no regrets

Thread Information