Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: What extent does extra mass, endurance and power lifting increase your natural test?

hustler101 is offline Junior Member

What extent does extra mass, endurance and power lifting increase your natural test?

Is there any data or study out there that shows to what extent putting on an extra 10 - 25 pounds, increasing your endurance through crossfit or doing powerlifting increases your natural testosterone production?

I'm guessing most studies conducted were done on subjects that had little to no prior workout experience like alot of clinical studies

They say that MMA fighters have a natural testosterone level of 600 compared to the average guy at 350, so apparently crossfit type of workout and repeated exposure to pain doubles your testosterone levels without any drugs... apparently

I'd like to see some experience and testimonials from other members
    Oh and power lifting results would be appreciated as well

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The answer is: zero.

If you're healthy and active, training does no significant changes in T levels. GH is different is will increase it slightly. Of course, if you are a obese couch potato, with poor nutrition, that never goes outdoors, changing to a healthy lifestyle with any kind of exercise can have an impact on T.

Sometime ago someone was saying that colombian army average total testosterone almost 1500ng/dl, so MMA fighters must be pussies in comparison hehehe.

I've read a bunch of articles giving numbers of of 50% increase in resting Test, that's a day after a workout. I tend to believe them. I chased my wife around the kitchen many times after a hard workout.

What about intermittent fasting, people are saying it will increase your IGF1 levels by 2000% ... Is that bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've read a bunch of articles giving numbers of of 50% increase in resting Test, that's a day after a workout. I tend to believe them. I chased my wife around the kitchen many times after a hard workout.
    Medical articles?

Thought you were in TRT Scotch, the only way for you increase your test is by how much you put in the syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by hustler101 View Post
    What about intermittent fasting, people are saying it will increase your IGF1 levels by 2000% ... Is that bullshit?
    This medical study shows the opposite: Prolonged Fasting reduces IGF-1/PKA to promote hematopoietic stem cell-based regeneration and reverse immunosuppression

Fasting will not make you gain muscle, no matter how high or low your IGF-1 is. It can make you burn fat (along with muscle) if your metabolism is set for it.

I dunno Mr. BB, you seem like you're skeptical of everything... no offence but its hard to take your word at face value... or maybe Im being overly hopepul of alternative methods of increasing testosterone levels .. mehh who knows

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I thought that diet and activity increases test etc. how a man starts losing his natural levels produced with age..I always heard that the amount lost or the number of what your test levels will be,is somewhat determined by diet and activity. I.e working out or labor etc. There was a study that had a girl sit on the guys lap while he did incline bench press and and showed his test level were spiked or something like that ..so I'm pretty sure Indirect elements in life can effect your levels. I think a lumberjack eating steak would have more testosterone then a vegan that dresses as a pink bunny for kids parties lol simply becuase of environment alone lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-22-2017 at 09:24 PM.
    Obs and DROY like this.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    The increase in test levels would be minimal and insignificant, there's no difference in someone who produces a test level of 400 to someone who produces a level of 500 ... an increase is considered anything over 0.0 any significant increase will come at puberty and from a syringe other than that "boosting test levels" isn't going to really give any added benefits worth noting, I'd much rather got from 500 to 3000 than 500 to 750 but thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Medical articles?

Thought you were in TRT Scotch, the only way for you increase your test is by how much you put in the syringe.
    Yes, I am on TRT. I was referring to when I was in my 30's and 40's prior to TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    The increase in test levels would be minimal and insignificant, there's no difference in someone who produces a test level of 400 to someone who produces a level of 500 ... an increase is considered anything over 0.0 any significant increase will come at puberty and from a syringe other than that "boosting test levels" isn't going to really give any added benefits worth noting, I'd much rather got from 500 to 3000 than 500 to 750 but thats just me
    so increasing your test results from 500 to 750 is minimal? That's 50% increase in testosterone , and if you can do that without using the needle wouldn't that be a good thing?

I'm sure a 50% increase in test can give you some extra energy, recovery and endurance for your workout... if not also increase your sex drive

I'm just thinking of alternative natural ways to boost your test

1) Stop drinking out of plastic bottles
    2) Sprinting
    3) Heavy Leg work
    4) Get bodyfat down to under 12% ?
    5) Optimize Your Vitamin D Levels
    6) Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your Diet
    7) Eat Healthy Fats.
    8) Get a job where you're frequently exposed to conflict such as bouncer or security guard

Holy cow... if I can double my test levels by properly setting up my diet, wouldn't that be something? I just need to know is that realistic or are these shortcuts are the product of link baiting content writers.

#8 was something I made up myself since it makes sense that if you're frequently in a dangerous situation which requires physical confrontation.. then your brain was signal to your body for a higher production of test, if only for survival purposes.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you trolling? You will get no testosterone increase from that crap. Get a baseline test then do all that dumb shit and post your after test results when your jaw is broken and missing 5 teeth lol. Make me eat my words....likely you'll be drinking them through a straw with #8.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Are you trolling? You will get no testosterone increase from that crap. Get a baseline test then do all that dumb shit and post your after test results when your jaw is broken and missing 5 teeth lol. Make me eat my words....likely you'll be drinking them through a straw with #8.
    I got 10 years of martial arts experience

Good luck with your experience.

The number 5 might do something if your levels are low, still not a very significant gain.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah my buddies been a bouncer for 20+ years and I'm sure it hasn't helped his test levels not to mention he's a martial arts expert too but he still almost died once when he got stabbed 6 times including 1 an inch from his jugular. He knocked the guy out but paid the price. It's an under paid dangerous job.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I think it's odd that you used SARMs for eight weeks with no test, ancillaries, hcg , blood work or PCT and you're now looking for holistic ways to increase you natural test production.

Do yourself a favor and get a full hormone panel and do SERM therapy if your levels are lower than pre cycle.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Good luck with your experience.

The number 5 might do something if your levels are low, still not a very significant gain.
    I heard becuase of the mis conception with diets these days against fat , peoples lack of sat fat intake is a cause for lowered test. I heard from multiple reputable sources that healthy fat helps maintain higher natural test...prob not by much at all but it helps I heard ...no?

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I heard becuase of the mis conception with diets these days against fat , peoples lack of sat fat intake is a cause for lowered test. I heard from multiple reputable sources that healthy fat helps maintain higher natural test...prob not by much at all but it helps I heard ...no?
    Its one of the most propagated myths. Its nonsense.

Just think, lipids (HDL, LDL and triglycerides) are measured in mg/dl. Testosterone is measured in ng/dl. So, theoretically 1 mg of cholesterol could be used to produce 1.000.000 ng of testosterone.
    Does it really sound logic that eating more fat you will increase testosterone ???? Even if you dont eat ANY fat, your body produces enough cholesterol for you to have an abundance of testosterone (if that was possible).

Its one of the most propagated myths. Its nonsense.

Just think, lipids (HDL, LDL and triglycerides) are measured in mg/dl. Testosterone is measured in ng/dl. So, theoretically 1 mg of cholesterol could be used to produce 1.000.000 ng of testosterone.
    Does it really sound logic that eating more fat you will increase testosterone???? Even if you dont eat ANY fat, your body produces enough cholesterol for you to have an abundance of testosterone (if that was possible).
    But if you are dieting hard (low calories for prolonged periods) your body will shutdown certain functions and reduce the metabolism, and that will lower testosterone production.
    Marsoc likes this.

Thread Information