• 1 Post By evanescent
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By wellshii
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 2 Post By diesel101

Thread: Common sense.....

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member

Common sense.....

Alright I'm new here, not even a month as a member but i did lurk this site for over a year gathering info... in the time on this site I've seen countless posts with people asking the same stupid fucking questions about where to get legit shit, whats the best cycle for a beginner etc. etc.

Idk maybe its just me but common sense would fucking tell you these aren't appropriate questions to ask and if common sense isn't your thing the fucking posts and rules at the top of the page would be a very good indicator and give you all the answers you seek as well as a starting point on how to begin your journey...

I literally learned everything i needed to know to begin from this site, before i even joined, before i asked a single question or posted a stat i had the basics down just from reading what is already here and has been posted soooooo many times...

I say this to say, use the fucking search bar, if you don't know what you're doing, how to start, how to lift, how to eat, how to pct how to find a source, etc.... search for it because its all here and chances are you'll find the answers to all of your questions in 2 or 3 posts .... this is for new people with redundant beginner questions, sorry if I'm out of line for posting this but its a little irritating sifting through posts for my own research only to find the same shit being asked over and over .
    Last edited by Richard Cabeza; 02-22-2017 at 05:43 PM.
    Marsoc likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well the thing is by nature man is lazy these guys want to be spoon fed then tell us we are wrong or do it their way anyway.
    Richard Cabeza and Obs like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well the thing is by nature man is lazy these guys want to be spoon fed then tell us we are wrong or do it their way anyway.
    Amen that is so spot on. I take advise from this sight very seriously. Its amazing how stubborn some people are
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well said RC. Unfortunately I don't know if anything will change.

After posting this i realized it was a waste of time, if they aren't reading the important shit why on earth would I think they'd read this ... there's always hope i guess

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some new stupid stuff will always appear I guess. Even IF they had read it first, many also want a confirmation of what they read is true and then understood correctly. This might not be the usual case, but I try to treat every newbie (with questions they should know) like that. Yes it gets repetitive and frustrating sometimes.

Maybe we should get some more/other stickys.
    The ones we have are great read, but it wouldn't hurt to have
    basically the same info written different. Idk. Just thinking out loud here.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Some new stupid stuff will always appear I guess. Even IF they had read it first, many also want a confirmation of what they read is true and then understood correctly. This might not be the usual case, but I try to treat every newbie (with questions they should know) like that. Yes it gets repetitive and frustrating sometimes.

Maybe we should get some more/other stickys.
    The ones we have are great read, but it wouldn't hurt to have
    basically the same info written different. Idk. Just thinking out loud here.
    You're right, i guess i need to not be selfish and be understanding. Makes sense and i might have prematurely vented without really thinking about it

Might be time to check my E2 again lol

evanescent is offline Banned
    Don't worry Rich, you're not having your period. These impetuous shits are testing my patience also.

I wonder how these guys can successfully carry out a cycle when they lack such basic initiative and patience. Exercise and diet take even more research and patience to get right on top of that.. stands to reason that they would be equally ignorant and lazy regarding that.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    While we are at it, can anyone tell me the very best source for stolen pharmacy grade equipose?

wellshii is offline Member
    Hey where can I get..........no wait my bad,
    Yes gets old,kids .

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Might be time to check my E2 again lol
    Didn't mean it that way. You are right Rick.
    It all really comes down to their attitude IMO,
    some are very frustrating others are at least humble about it.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    While we are at it, can anyone tell me the very best source for stolen pharmacy grade equipose?
    Same guy carries pharmacy grade tren .
    He is in a bus down by the river.
    songdog and Richard Cabeza like this.

Humbucker is offline New Member
    I am very new and I understand your frustration from other areas of my life. But as a musician I know it is one thing to learn a song, another to play it in a band and to actually do it as a paid gig for the first time. It is go time. Not theory not practice but happening.
    That is what is happening to me. It is go time now. I've been on testosterone therapy for two years now and the opportunity came to purchase equipoise and oxandrolone. So I did!!

Thread Information