Thread: best harding compound

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

best harding compound

So I have a show soon April 1 and 8th
    My coach wants me to run
    25mg anavar AM and other 25mg PM
    50mg proviron ed

But wouldn't 50mg of winny be best?

By the way I'll have the standard (test,tren ,mast,adrol,t3,clen )

The only reason I'm asking is because I can't get my hand on the var and proviron
    The only reason I can see why he wants me to run the following var/pro because they have a fat burning effect.
    But doesn't winny?
    Thanks boy

Best hardening compound****
    I hate misspelling the title

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    My coach wants me to run
    50mg proviron ed

The only reason I'm asking is because I can't get my hand on the var and proviron
    The only reason I can see why he wants me to run the following var/pro because they have a fat burning effect.
    But doesn't winny?
    Thanks boy
    Ive too actually red var is the best fatburner. Its the only roid that burns fat.
    I do think tren does it too though.

What about a ppar then. ?..cardarine and/or sr9009 with creatin?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

What about a ppar then. ?..cardarine and/or sr9009 with creatin?
    Complete garbage.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    My coach wants me to run
    50mg proviron ed

But doesn't winny?
    Thanks boy
    Forget the fat burning properties at this stage because if your in contest prep your diet and cardio regime will defiantly sort out any fat loss if you have it dialled in properly, and your t3 and clen protocol along side your contest prep will solidify everything together. Looking at the stack your already running there isn't going to much of a difference in running any of the drugs mentioned to be honest. The best addition would be the best drug what you BEST respond to from your cycle history for the goals your looking for. On a personal note if I was to add var I would hit it more mg to get any kind of benefit out of it, proviron wont see much against the other compounds within the stack. Winny imho would be the best option for me but it would be a close call between var and winny but like ive said the benefit isn't going to be mind blowing because your already on mast,tren,drol and test

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Forget the fat burning properties at this stage because if your in contest prep your diet and cardio regime will defiantly sort out any fat loss if you have it dialled in properly, and your t3 and clen protocol along side your contest prep will solidify everything together. Looking at the stack your already running there isn't going to much of a difference in running any of the drugs mentioned to be honest. The best addition would be the best drug what you BEST respond to from your cycle history for the goals your looking for. On a personal note if I was to add var I would hit it more mg to get any kind of benefit out of it, proviron wont see much against the other compounds within the stack. Winny imho would be the best option for me but it would be a close call between var and winny but like ive said the benefit isn't going to be mind blowing because your already on mast,tren,drol and test
    I agree with mast Tren drol t3/+Clen I'd say Winny... it makes ya strong and real hard and dry especially along side your stack and mast in single digits!

Good luck brother!

I questioned his one tactic. His t3 protocol he wants me to do. He wants me to take only 12.5mcg of t3 and I emailed him back and asked the following

"if the body natural produces 25mcg of t3 daily why only12.5mcg a day? Are we trying to put some size one before the show?"

His answer
    *** thats total bullshit!!! Dont believe that nonsense. You dont NEED 25mcg and up. All it does is burn muscle and flatten. I promise all i use before show personally is 12.5 and your leaner. Trust mecon it, these people overuse t3.

Just a proclaimed hes well known pro.
    But I'm still questioning this tactic.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your right that dose will only shut your thyroid down.
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to say that the the two times tried over 25mcg T3 my body didn't like it at all.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Tice take a look in here, might be something useful in there

Successful Competing

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I have to say that the the two times tried over 25mcg T3 my body didn't like it at all.
    50mcgs is my sweetspot... imo I may be wrong but if bulking I can see 12.5mcgs a day but no fat burning - if your eating enough you'll be fine in regards to muscle imho!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    BB just outta curiosity what happened that you didn't like?

And I've heard since everyone's different that some may produce less or more than 25mcgs daily on their own... but it's tough to call?! Even with bw

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

BB just outta curiosity what happened that you didn't like?

And I've heard since everyone's different that some may produce less or more than 25mcgs daily on their own... but it's tough to call?! Even with bw
    Yeah I noticed from all the cycles I have ran my thyroid was sh*t so once I take pharm t3 at 25mcg my energy levels went through the roof and then when I bumped it up to 50mcg ed. I got flat but felt great I was sweating while I ate my little meals lol.
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I noticed from all the cycles I have ran my thyroid was sh*t so once I take pharm t3 at 25mcg my energy levels went through the roof and then when I bumped it up to 50mcg ed. I got flat but felt great I was sweating while I ate my little meals lol.

Yeah I can see getting flat during cutting or a prep due to food intake - so if 25mcs work I'd say do that and talk it over with your coach!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Jesus sir, you have grown

I'd pick Winni over Var - I tried both & 50mg of Winni kicked like horse. But, I am in no contest prep stage either. . . The Var just seems more mild. Winni is more of a harsh drying hardener IMO

Jonbana is offline Member
    My coach wants me to run
    50mg proviron ed

But doesn't winny?
    Thanks boy
    YOur winny at 50mg a day are you splitting the dose as well ? and how long you running it for ?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I was in search of the best "fat burning aas" as well.

The steroid .com home page profile of anavar said it was the only steroid proven to directly affect lipolysis. Great.

But then I read the profile of masterone, it also says it directly affects lipolysis as well.

Winny is said to dry you out more, etc.

But of the 3, based of profile summary alone (I have no experience with winny or mast, just var, and I ran var at 37.5 mg for 29 days only) id give masterone the win.

Because its said to produce the anti e effects of proviron , the hardening effect of winny (without the joint pain), and the fat burning enhancement and strength increase of anavar (while being fat less liver toxic).

I dunno read the profiles of these, also look into primobolan , it is said to be all good , no bad. Perfect designed steroid.

Primo will get expensive though.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I agree with this. Could he also consider halo as well?
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Jesus sir, you have grown

I'd pick Winni over Var - I tried both & 50mg of Winni kicked like horse. But, I am in no contest prep stage either. . . The Var just seems more mild. Winni is more of a harsh drying hardener IMO
    Thanks brother I have really put all the puzzle prices together somewhat and made some serious gains. About 20-25lbs of muscle in about 8 months. The winnie seems like it will be a better fit for this.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post

I agree with this. Could he also consider halo as well?
    Why halo? What benefits will it bring. Never touched it before

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    My coach wants me to run
    50mg proviron ed

But doesn't winny?
    Thanks boy
    Tice is that you in the avatar? If so have you ever been on the show ridiculousness in a video clip eating a cake, with a hidden dildo in it, only to have your face shoved into the cake, and the dildo lodged into your mouth?
    Not trying to be offensive I just saw the beard and the avatar looks like the guy in the clip...

Obs
    https://youtu.be/ToJaGJCfZxM Nope different guy nevermind... they play clips fast on that show. Image was stuck in my head.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    https://youtu.be/ToJaGJCfZxM Nope different guy nevermind... they play clips fast on that show. Image was stuck in my head.
    BAHAHAHAHAHA that's fvcking awesome. But not me. Thank god
    Marsoc and Obs like this.

Obs
    BAHAHAHAHAHA that's fvcking awesome. But not me. Thank god
    Lol I remembered that guy being more cut like your avatar for some reason. Good job by the way if that is you in the avatar.

Why halo? What benefits will it bring. Never touched it before
    This may help....

By its structural design, Halotestin carries an anabolic rating of 1,900 and an androgenic rating of 850. All ratings are measured against pure testosterone , which carries a rating of 100 in both categories. This means Halo as it’s often known carries ratings that are almost beyond reason, but its anabolic rating is tremendously deceiving. While it carries a massive anabolic rating, its anabolic translation in human beings appears to be near zero. This steroid simply doesn’t translate into any notable anabolic effect and will primarily function by androgenic activity.

Halotestin carries with it some tremendously powerful effects, some of the most powerful revolving around red blood cells. Halo has he ability to greatly increase hematocrit and hemoglobin levels as well as red blood cell mass. It also appears to act through cells that are already committed to erythropoietin response. These effects are largely responsible for the strength effects promoted, as well as the increased level of energy the steroid can provide.

Halotestin also carries with it strong fat loss effects. Halo has the ability to promote the regulation of fatty acid oxidation in the liver, as well as fast-twitch muscle mitochondria. Through these taits as well as the red blood cell interaction, we have a steroid that can have a pronounced effect on visual conditioning aspects in an individual who is already fairly lean.

There are two times in-which a performance enhancer might find Halotestin supplementation beneficial; before a strength event or a bodybuilding contest. For the strength athlete, the benefit is obvious; supplement with Halotestin a few weeks before the competition and you'll be stronger; pretty cut and dry. For the competitive bodybuilder, direct strength is not really the concern; although it is useful when it comes to pushing through the final days of dieting. Some competitive bodybuilders will supplement with Halo right before a show to help them push through those final weeks when they are thoroughly beaten down, but the main reason they supplement is for the direct physique effect. By its mode of action, Halotestin can provide a very nice hardening effect, but you must be extremely lean to benefit from this trait. If you have a layer of body-fat still in play it's not going to make a big difference, and when we say you need to be at a low body-fat we mean it. To benefit from this trait, you will need to be around 6% body-fat or lower; the lower the better.

Should I split my winny up 25mg AM and 25mg PM or just take it all at once?
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Should I split my winny up 25mg AM and 25mg PM or just take it all at once?
    Lol. So no halo I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Lol. So no halo I'm guessing.
    I honestly didn't ask my coach just because after the research I did on halo and finding out how liver toxic it is and how liver toxic the adrol is which i will be on. I would put myself in the hospital Lmfao
    Last edited by tice1212; 02-23-2017 at 01:45 AM.

Thread Information