Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Is there any chance for steroids to increase height or clavicle width at 22?

Quote Originally Posted by aestheticsfirst View Post
    But I have read the results from a test only cycle and I strongly believe that I will be able to add 75lbs to my bench and 150 lbs to my squat and deadlift in a 15 week test only cycle. Maybe even more.
    Not gonna happen.
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

What are your lifts now?
    What is your bodyweight?
    Marsoc likes this.

aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Not true,

When it comes to squat,bench press, dead lift you have the advantage being short.

Less range of movement

Arch back, chest out,shoulders pinned, wide grip, we shortys on my have a few inches to touch chest ,and lock out.
    Yeah I agree with you. I think bench and squat are the lifts that are easier for us however deadlift is harder I believe because longer arms helps with that lift.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Not gonna happen.
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

What are your lifts now?
    What is your bodyweight?
    I am 182 lbs. Bench is 345 x 1, Squat max is 415 x 5 and deadlift 545 x 1.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mr Aestheticsfirst:
    #1) Men are valued for what they can do. 2) Self-worth is a reflection of how one perceives others perceive them, which is, of course, based on #1). Hence, if you want to feel good about yourself become someone who can do things - fix cars, run races, lift heavy weights, be a good friend to others, be indispensable to those in need i.e. HAVE VALUE to others. Looking like a you have value is not the same thing. Silvester Stalone never won a battle and Christopher Reeve never saved the earth. Hypothetically: If I needed someone to get my pregnant wife to the hospital when I'm out of town, I'm not calling Vin Diesel, I'm calling someone with ability and reliability. On the quest toward developing ability and reliability you will have attained, for real, what women and other men mistake indicates that you have ability and reliability, confidence.
    This is probably why Rich Pianna gets trashed so much on here.

^^^Good numbers.
    Perhaps its time to put them to use or develop in another area.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I agree with you. I think bench and squat are the lifts that are easier for us however deadlift is harder I believe because longer arms helps with that lift.
    speak for yourself....I start my pull at my fucking knees. lol. Im sure if I tried sumo I would start at full lockout. hahaha.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also typically longer arms often come with longer legs even dead lifts are not easier for tall people.

Those are very respectable numbers for 182lbs.
    BUT... there is no way you'll pull 695 in 14 weeeks.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    You're strong. If you are doing any of those lifts with that weight, only a punk would say you are week in the gym.

Yeah I need to work harder. Honestly my gym is a competitve gym. There are a lot of athletes and big guys.

I need to make myself marketable so I can build up my instagram. This is where "the look" with height comes into play. Helps with social status and it helps with respect.

But honestly I am focusing on other endeavors as well. I will see if I can get this done. There is a lot of hard work ahead.

I need to focus on other ways to market myself both on social media, to the public and to women.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I need to work harder. Honestly my gym is a competitve gym. There are a lot of athletes and big guys.

I need to make myself marketable so I can build up my instagram. This is where "the look" with height comes into play. Helps with social status and it helps with respect.

But honestly I am focusing on other endeavors as well. I will see if I can get this done. There is a lot of hard work ahead.

I need to focus on other ways to market myself both on social media, to the public and to women.
    Market yourself?!?! Geez talk about shallow...

Get a job/career, be successful, build and take care of your family. You dont need anything else.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Market yourself?!?! Geez talk about shallow...

Get a job/career, be successful, build and take care of your family. You dont need anything else.
    It's a side job bro. At least I hope to make it into a side vocation/hobby.

I have my main stuff I have to take care off.

This is becoming clear there is a maturity issue here. Marketing yourself? You are all over the place in your head. Lift or don't lift but don't do it so bitches hit the like button on instagram, assbook or twatter..
    Mr.BB, cousinmuscles and Marsoc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    This is becoming clear there is a maturity issue here. Marketing yourself? You are all over the place in your head. Lift or don't lift but don't do it so bitches hit the like button on instagram, assbook or twatter..
    I love lifting and I do it for myself but if I can win a competition good things lie ahead. Anyway I need to focus on getting the numbers first then I can worry about the other stuff. So yes training and diet are dialed in and I need to be patient. I'm excited to continue to improve.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Bro my problem isn't muscle building genes, mine are quite good actually. My problem is the actual structure underneath. It is not good for sports but honestly like others said it isn't that bad for bodybuilding. We'll see how I respond to steroids. Maybe I have a good response. Hopefully bodybuilding is my calling.
    Right so your not worried about your muscle , you're saying your bone structure isn't ideal...again ...I'm pretty sure steroids can't change "whats underneath" I.e bone structure
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-24-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Yes but you dwarf those bodybuilders and will look bigger than them in person. 6'2 230-250 lbs is massive in person. In my case honestly I just need to accept it but maybe I can still do well in bodybuilding. We will see I am going to keep working hard and try the test only cycle. Besides I think my wrists will thicken up from lifting anyway.
    I've always had skinny wirsts i think. But my forearms are bigger then anyone's I ever seen especially for someone that hasn't been in the gym his whole life and never took roids . Not sure what wrist diameter has to do with anything either lol..ur thinking way to much brother

I hear you on the haters,

Fuck them.

Its not about how much, I pride myself on being 150lbs and able to easily bench twice my weight.

For a 250lb man to do that,he needs to get 500 lbs.

Not many can, a lot, but not most.

I've got it too, but I like to by walk over to the dumbbell rack and grab a dumbbell 10 lbs heavier and rep it cleaner and with better form than the snarky 210lb assholes.

Real men, don't talk down to others or try to make someone feel like shit,bullies do.

There's a saying scarface the rapper said in a song in the I'd, I live my life by it.

"Real killers don't check nuts, because they know they got em"
    Yeah but strength isn't everything. Pure mass is something difficult too wrastle with especially when they put that weight on you and throw it around lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-24-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DROY View Post
    The reason you don't see yourself as big has to do with your subconscious internal image. Usually this is developed at an early age and is hard to change. I am in the same situation, I was tall and skinny when in my teens. I am now 6 feet tall 220lbs, and I don't feel bigger, it seems that everyone is smaller. I still get a bit of a shock sometimes when I see myself in the mirror beside someone else. It is related to anorexia in that some people see themselves as fat in spite of what the mirror tells them...we see ourselves as smaller...
    Dude me too. I, 6' 205 now and I always think other are taller then me. When I find out they are shorter. I'm like mind blown. Lol..it's weird

Bro your views are so skewed and fucked lol. Respect is earned. Body type or size doesn't gurentee this, nor does social media status. .lol. Wow
    Hoesntly fuck social media. Its a set up for failure and the wrong values in life. I was Better off without it instead of being pre occupied on garbage. I dedicate myself to training, family, health etc etc goals. Etc.not marketing myself to appeal to others that don't matter
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-24-2017 at 05:41 PM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Bro your views are so skewed and fucked lol. Respect is earned. Body type or size doesn't gurentee this, nor does social media status. .lol. Wow
    Hoesntly fuck social media. Its a set up for failure and the wrong values in life. I was Better off without it instead of being pre occupied on garbage. I dedicate myself to training, family, health etc etc goals. Etc.not marketing myself to appeal to others that don't matter
    His chosen name is aestheticsfirst
    Mr.BB, Marsoc and wellshii like this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Good hands can make a 150lb man look like a monster
    Marsoc likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE="Mr... Get a job/career, be successful, build and take care of your family. You dont need anything else.[/QUOTE]
    The above is the best advice. Winning a competition, lifting more weight, etc will not change your life. You may feel happy for a month or so, but it doesn't bring long term happiness. Your career and family are long term and play a great part in your real happiness.
    Let's say that you take AAS and it screws you up.... Unable to get it up, feel tired all the time, no libido. Is that happiness? Just one more thing that you need to learn to deal with. I think that we have beat this to a pulp. You need to understand what everyone is saying. You read it, but I do not think that you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The above is the best advice. Winning a competition, lifting more weight, etc will not change your life. You may feel happy for a month or so, but it doesn't bring long term happiness. Your career and family are long term and play a great part in your real happiness.
    Let's say that you take AAS and it screws you up.... Unable to get it up, feel tired all the time, no libido. Is that happiness? Just one more thing that you need to learn to deal with. I think that we have beat this to a pulp. You need to understand what everyone is saying. You read it, but I do not think that you understand.
    Honestly I have read through all of the posts and the points brought up make sense to me. I am already working hard towards getting a job. I don't know if I want to start a family. I wouldn't want my kids to go through what I went through when I was younger. I hate to admit it but I don't have good genetics. This coupled with the fact that I went to an extremely competitive high school meant that I stood no chance to shine.

I was always the kid who studied hard and played sports. But I have to admit that I didn't work hard enough back then. I am to blame for my current circumstances. I am a little bitter that other kids who didn't work as hard as I did grew to be taller and better looking than me.

Unfortunately the main mistake that I made was starting lifting at age 17. I should have started at 12 or 13. Many NCAA Division 1 football players and members of this board started then. If I had started lifting at 12 or 13 my bone structure would undoubtedly be changed. I wish I could go back in time with the knowledge that I have now. It's very unfortunate.

So I am to blame and from this point onwards I need to make all of the right decisions going forward to be successful.

Honestly I have read through all of the posts and the points brought up make sense to me. I am already working hard towards getting a job. I don't know if I want to start a family. I wouldn't want my kids to go through what I went through when I was younger. I hate to admit it but I don't have good genetics. This coupled with the fact that I went to an extremely competitive high school meant that I stood no chance to shine.

I was always the kid who studied hard and played sports. But I have to admit that I didn't work hard enough back then. I am to blame for my current circumstances. I am a little bitter that other kids who didn't work as hard as I did grew to be taller and better looking than me.

Unfortunately the main mistake that I made was starting lifting at age 17. I should have started at 12 or 13. Many NCAA Division 1 football players and members of this board started then. If I had started lifting at 12 or 13 my bone structure would undoubtedly be changed. I wish I could go back in time with the knowledge that I have now. It's very unfortunate.

So I am to blame and from this point onwards I need to make all of the right decisions going forward to be successful.
    Post a pic or YouTube link.

You sound like you have reverse narcissism or something.

Take it easy on yourself, with that mindset id avoid hard to recover from aas, like halo, tren , or the like. During pct depression can get bad. Id hate to hear of you hurting yourself or something.

Breathe. Relax, at 5'7" 185, with your lift numbers, your in the top 30% of people in the world
    Last edited by Couchlock; 02-25-2017 at 02:30 PM.

wellshii is offline Member
    Hey man thanks for the advice. I agree with you I am sure you do well. But in my case I cannot get girls and I have a great body. Now I think this also has to do with the average height in the area. I am exceptionally short in my area.

But anyway I don't think the testosterone will stop my frame growth if I block estrogen right? I already have low testosterone to begin with. I had bloods done and it came out to be 500.
    Looks. Has maybe a 30 percent of a reason why a girl wont talk to you.
    I have been a very "fine and cute" guy all my life,but I lacked the confidence and know how to talk to these low IQ broads. Guess what?They were dumb and thought I was weird. Tell them what they want to hear slightly showing off your body.
    Besides,dont put the Pu**Y on a pedestal.
    How old are you anyways?

Im 5'7 as well,
    stronger than average,could outsprint my nephew who is 6'1 and in track.
    Bone size only has so much to do with that area, as noted by many guys that are 5'8 or less.

You sound really young .Whats your age btw?

Post a pic or YouTube link.

You sound like you have reverse narcissism or something.

Take it easy on yourself, with that mindset id avoid hard to recover from aas, like halo, tren , or the like. During pct depression can get bad. Id hate to hear of you hurting yourself or something.

Breathe. Relax, at 5'7" 185, with your lift numbers, your in the top 30% of people in the world
    I'm fine bro I am not going to kill myself after a cycle. I am just going to work harder in the gym. I had a great workout yesterday and I will have a good workout today. You guys are an inspiration to me. Seeing how strong you all are motivates me to get better.

But it actually might not be in my best interest for powerlifting to start a cycle right now because it might halt my potential early. So I might not start. But I'll buy the gear just in case. Of course testosterone only. No hard compounds until later.

Thank you guys for the advice I will read through all of the threads linked and I will continue to research and work on my training.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    You sound really young .Whats your age btw?
    I am 22 and continuing to work hard. There is no depression here my friend I just realize that I have more work to do and catch up on. To be competitive at weightlifting is going to take a lot of effort, seeing as almost everyone is lifting weights these days.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Looks. Has maybe a 30 percent of a reason why a girl wont talk to you.
    I have been a very "fine and cute" guy all my life,but I lacked the confidence and know how to talk to these low IQ broads. Guess what?They were dumb and thought I was weird. Tell them what they want to hear slightly showing off your body.
    Besides,dont put the Pu**Y on a pedestal.
    How old are you anyways?

Im 5'7 as well,
    stronger than average,could outsprint my nephew who is 6'1 and in track.
    Bone size only has so much to do with that area, as noted by many guys that are 5'8 or less.
    Honestly the girls aren't really a priority. I know height does mess up my chances but there are bigger things to aspire to then to get girls. There's no need to put girls on a pedastal.

It is actually interesting that you mentioned track. That was the sport I played in high school but I just didn't work hard enough hence I wasn't at the top. I also quit after the 10th grade to focus on academics. That is the mistake I made and I am regretting it so much now.

It is always important to strike a balance. I should have stuck with track all 4 years. The coaches were top tier and if I had stuck to a strict diet and nutrition things would have been better.

There is no need for me to reminisce though. I have a lot of work to do and I am excited to improve!

Honestly the girls aren't really a priority. I know height does mess up my chances but there are bigger things to aspire to then to get girls. There's no need to put girls on a pedastal.

It is actually interesting that you mentioned track. That was the sport I played in high school but I just didn't work hard enough hence I wasn't at the top. I also quit after the 10th grade to focus on academics. That is the mistake I made and I am regretting it so much now.

It is always important to strike a balance. I should have stuck with track all 4 years. The coaches were top tier and if I had stuck to a strict diet and nutrition things would have been better.

There is no need for me to reminisce though. I have a lot of work to do and I am excited to improve!
    You just said it yourself.
    HARDWORK.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    You gotta chill man, you are the way you are accept that first and be happy with who you are. You can't go around life with envy that others have better genetics or are this and your that bro, you're going to be a very miserable person if you live that way. Accept what you have and improve on what you can but only to be the best YOU, you can be not ro be something or someone you aren't

I get it you see yourself as a little guy, I'm sure all of us have had that issue at somepoint i mean fuck im 5'10 220lbs solid as fuck and i feel like a small guy, I'll say something about being small and my girl will look at me crazy lol I'm around giants all day and my perception of myself is a bit skewed so i get that but to totally down yourself and be so negative man that shit isn't healthy mentally

If you wanna get bigger eat and lift, you're young and still growing and i could be wrong but by some of your posts i honestly don't believe you're even 22 but idk man ot could just be a maturity thing, either way steroids aren't for you right now bro allow your body to reach its potential naturally first, take time to work out some of those insecurities, who cares how tall you are or what bones structure you have lots of guys started off tiny and are fucking monsters now, it took years and years and years but they did it and so can you ... check out mike thurstons 10 year transformation that dude is in amazing shape

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    You gotta chill man, you are the way you are accept that first and be happy with who you are. You can't go around life with envy that others have better genetics or are this and your that bro, you're going to be a very miserable person if you live that way. Accept what you have and improve on what you can but only to be th
    e best YOU, you can be not ro be something or someone you aren't

I get it you see yourself as a little guy, I'm sure all of us have had that issue at somepoint i mean fuck im 5'10 220lbs solid as fuck and i feel like a small guy]
    DAMN, rich, you feel little like that? You look like a wrestler in WWE.

I'm the complete opposite, I'm a little shut, who constantly enjoys bitting off way more than I should be able to chew.

Megalomaniac, or delusions of grandeur?

I dunno what is call it, but I'm a cocky little shit.

Lol
    Last edited by Couchlock; 02-26-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

DAMN, rich, you feel little like that? You look like a wrestler in WWE.

I'm the complete opposite, I'm a little shut, who constantly enjoys bitting off way more than I should be able to chew.

Megalomaniac, or delusions of grandeur?

I dunno what is call it, but I'm a cocky little shit.

Lol
    Yeah man sometimes i feel like a little guy, i think we all have these image issues and are obsessed with our bodies thats why we do what we do, but I've never said fuck man i wanna take drugs and be 6'4 lmao its ridiculous to think its gonna happen I'm 5'10 thats what i got so I'm gonna do everything to optimize my body but within limits and with realistic expectations, I'm cocky too but i have days where I'm like fuck man I'm small i need to pack on this muscle lol

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I promise you, unless you're asian, I'm not as tall as you.
    Don't know height in inches and shit and ain't gonna reveal my height either.
    But living in Scandinavia, I've been with plenty of girls higher than me.
    Even with one that was so much higher her boobs clashed in my face when she'd give me a hug. (I didn't complain, hehe)

While many women (women I've been with as well), say they want a tall dude,
    that's the first thing that yes out the window when they see you got some charm.
    As a bodybuilder my biggest issue is that women will think I'm a superficial dumb small-dicked insecure idiot, but once I get by that first judgement it's usually very easy to pick up women.
    Doesn't mean I get everyone, but I don't have problems with women.

You need to relax about this shit.
    You don't need height or big muscles or big bones.
    Yeah, you can't get everyone, but you wouldn't with bigger bones and muscles either.

Think of it like this;
    You meet a fairly fat chick, but she's still kinda cute,
    but on top of that she's got a shine in her eyes and a smile and attitude that simply rocks. Some men would turn her away sure, but would you?
    (If you can imagine the type of girl in trying to convey here?)
    Point is charm is most important. And bitterness kills of all charm.

Ive had woman that are very beautiful (according to the normal "ideals") that i wouldn't touch with a stick. I've been with some, and if they lack charm their usually bad in bed and bad all over. I won't even do a 1 nighter as they're so bad in bed you could just as well find a good looking blow up doll. Shit man.
    Richard Cabeza and Quester like this.

I've never done a chubby chick and I never will no matter how much sparkle is in her eyes lol. I'm realizing I've been a shallow guy and it hasn't worked out great. I started with an 8's or higher rule and gradually it moved up to 9.5's or higher and it's just been a head ache in my life lol.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I've never done a chubby chick and I never will no matter how much sparkle is in her eyes lol. I'm realizing I've been a shallow guy and it hasn't worked out great. I started with an 8's or higher rule and gradually it moved up to 9.5's or higher and it's just been a head ache in my life lol.
    Nothing wrong with chubby chicks, i actually prefer them. I've had 10s and they've been some of the worst fucks in my life, nothing to talk about, just super shallow and 1 dimensional, some have been cool but idk I'd prefer a confident chubby chick with a fat ass who will get down and dirty cause she knows being a freak will keep me around longer, nit the 10 who thinks i should feel obligated to be with her and acts as if I'm just an accessory
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Nothing wrong with chubby chicks, i actually prefer them. I've had 10s and they've been some of the worst fucks in my life, nothing to talk about, just super shallow and 1 dimensional, some have been cool but idk I'd prefer a confident chubby chick with a fat ass who will get down and dirty cause she knows being a freak will keep me around longer, nit the 10 who thinks i should feel obligated to be with her and acts as if I'm just an accessory
    Yeah, the 10s usually have never had to work in their relationships. Yes they can be insecure as fuck and one would expect them to be good in bed, but they usually ain't. Even if their dirty in bed they're still bad.
    This might be because in my experience they've been hell to be with. Just generally difficult with lots of issues.

But most important in that regard IMO is that after 3mo that incredibly beautiful woman is just ordinary again. If you don't have a woman where the love just continues to be developed then looks turn to average. If the love is high then you'll think she's sexy as long as there's anything sexy about her.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    But most important in that regard IMO is that after 3mo that incredibly beautiful woman is just ordinary again. If you don't have a woman where the love just continues to be developed then looks turn to average. If the love is high then you'll think she's sexy as long as there's anything sexy about her.
    Yeah with the 10s its usually the chase, after that i tend to lose interest quick because there isn't much more to it lol just my experience as well but i get bored easily with relationships so when i have a chick who will work to keep me interested it has always lasted longer plis there's more substance it's not just all about appearances and bullshit.

I know I started off this post talking about girls but honestly it's not really about that.

The main problem with being short or small is that men don't respect you. But I can't control that and I am just going to focus on winning my power-lifting competition and studying as hard as I can in college right now. That's all there is to it.

I don't know about the steroids honestly. I need to research more because I can't fuck up my health as that will interfere with the other goals that I am pursuing at the moment.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I know I started off this post talking about girls but honestly it's not really about that.

The main problem with being short or small is that men don't respect you. But I can't control that and I am just going to focus on winning my power-lifting competition and studying as hard as I can in college right now. That's all there is to it.

I don't know about the steroids honestly. I need to research more because I can't fuck up my health as that will interfere with the other goals that I am pursuing at the moment.
    There's so much more to gaining respect from other men than just being big.

I'd much rather have good posture and masculine body language over mass.

You can have the most aesthetic body in the world but if you don't look people in the eyes when speaking or sit slouched over you'll lose people's respect.

It sounds like you have a lot of room to mature before experimenting with AAS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information