keeef is offline New Member

Question about estrogen levels on Test E

Hey folks, I've started my first cycle of Test E, been going for almost a month now, at about 600mg/week split into two doses on Monday and Thursday. Loving the gains, uplifted mood, ridiculous amounts of boners, but I'm slightly worried about estrogen levels, as I'm not running an AI.

The other day when I left the gym my nips started to get slightly sore, no lumps or puffiness, just a sort of slight irritation. I've gone since then and haven't experienced it since, I was wondering if now was a good time to take preventative measures and take 10mg of Nolva each day, as I've read thats a good avenue to take, or whether to introduce an AI such as Aromasin or otherwise to keep on top of things?

All insight will be greatly appreciated

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ai is best on cycle serms are for pct. do you have your pct lined up? For now you should probably run some aromasin or arimidex eod.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You need to get your hands on arimidex ASAP and begin taking 0.25mg EOD.

An even better idea would be to stop now and transition into PCT because at 22 years old you will probably screw yourself up for the rest of your life with this cycle.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just get the AI. You should have known better after researching. Get the AI and get it fast! Good luck from here on out. I really hope you do have your pct lined up for when you finish and aren't in a panic once your cycle is over

KLToasty is offline New Member
    You should always have a SERM and AI on hand. What I would do I take Letrozol 1mg/EOD to kill off the estrogen then transition to armidex to make sure the test isn't converting. I personally run Ralox 30mg a day to prevent estrogen binding to breast tissue because I have gyno from puberty.
    Last edited by KLToasty; 02-23-2017 at 10:44 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do not suggest running letro on cycle as it will inhibit gains arimidex should be more than enough.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've found arimidex to be all you need for estrogen control, and plenty of others seem to as well. If you got pre existing gyno then a SERM thrown into the mix would be my suggestion, not kill of estrogen entirely.

At 600mg test e pr week you absolutely need an AI.
    You might get away with not getting gyno for some time depending on how sensitive you are, but eventually you will get it at that dose.

I'd reduce test intake to 250mg a week until you have the AI.
    It's not totally safe there either, but it should give you longer time.
    If you have a SERM on hand (which as mentioned, you always should)
    you can use that as an emergency gyno control until you get the AI.
    But relying on a SERM for estrogen control is considered old school and for good reason. But if you must you then that's an alternative.

ChloeEnrit is offline New Member

Question about estrogen levels on Test E

Hello jscheuer1, thank you.
    I found the problem with your help.
    I had the same problem with Dynamic Ajax content script, but there is a long time ago.

There is just need to replace: & by ?

Code:

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KLToasty View Post
    You should always have a SERM and AI on hand. What I would do I take Letrozol 1mg/EOD to kill off the estrogen then transition to armidex to make sure the test isn't converting. I personally run Ralox 30mg a day to prevent estrogen binding to breast tissue because I have gyno from puberty.
    If my only concerns about estrogen were gyno I would use NOVLA or RALOX

Thread Information