Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: HCG mixing question

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

HCG mixing question

First off I did a search and reading. So I apologize.

I am terrible, terrible at math. My situation is this: I have a very tiny vial of HCG 5000iu and a 30ml of baceristatic water solution. I do not have a third vial to transfer. If I mix the HCG back into the 30 ml vial for a total of 5000iu / 30 ml. What would my draw be into an insulin syringe? My syringes are 1/2 CC. Can I even use this dose or is it too diluted?

Thank you.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Put the water in the vial with the powder.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Your 5000ui HCG is probably in an amp. You need the 3rd empty vial, thats too much of an injection of 30ml of bac water for 20 injections. Assuming you are trying to inject 2x a week at 250iu each injection.

Besides I think your Bac Water is in a plastic vial, so injecting into this may not preserve the HCG for the 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    Your 5000ui HCG is probably in an amp. You need the 3rd empty vial, thats too much of an injection of 30ml of bac water for 20 injections. Assuming you are trying to inject 2x a week at 250iu each injection.

Besides I think your Bac Water is in a plastic vial, so injecting into this may not preserve the HCG for the 10 weeks.
    Your right on all counts. I guess I have no option than to source a vial.

I dont have access to an empty sterile vial. How much would I have to draw out and dispose of from the 30ml water to make a proper mathematical amount for injection?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you want to mix it in the amp then transfer it? This doesn't seem like the most practical way but it can be done. I guess you could leave 4ml in the vial and inject 1ml into the hcg then transfer it back to the vial leaving 5000ius in 5ml So .5ml would equal 500ius or .25ml would equal 250ius.
    Last edited by redz; 02-24-2017 at 02:40 PM.
    Obs likes this.

I'm assuming the hcg would still mix with the other bac water but I've never done this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Question.

I have a romp bottle of bac. Water, I used 12ml out of and stored it in fridge.

How long is the plain bacterio. Water good for? Till expiration date, or sooner because stopped has been poked?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Question.

I have a romp bottle of bac. Water, I used 12ml out of and stored it in fridge.

How long is the plain bacterio. Water good for? Till expiration date, or sooner because stopped has been poked?
    It will last a very very long time.

The bacteriostatic preservative used in bac water is the same as oil based gear.

Therefore, bac water should last just as long if not longer than oil based gear.

I've used the same vial of bac water for 18 months and never worried about contamination.

OP I advise you to stop trying to cut corners, spend $2 for an empty sterile vile and do this the correct way.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    So you want to mix it in the amp then transfer it? This doesn't seem like the most practical way but it can be done. I guess you could leave 4ml in the vial and inject 1ml into the hcg then transfer it back to the vial leaving 5000ius in 5ml So .5ml would equal 500ius or .25ml would equal 250ius.
    Thats what I would do.

He really has no choice but to mix it in the amp since that is where the powder is. Basically he is going to shoot .5 ml of bac water into the amp. Swirl it around until desolves, draw it back into the syringe and shoot it slowly into an empty vial, then add 4.5ml of back water which will give him 5000iu of HCG in 5ml of bac water = 1000iu per ml. To inject 2x a week at 250iu = .25cc of .25ml if I am correct. Numbere please check my math to make sure my dosing isn't off

^^lol that's basically exactly what i said except using only .5ml for the hcg re constitution I think I like the idea of 1ml more than .5ml but that's just me.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    ^^lol that's basically exactly what i said except using only .5ml for the hcg re constitution I think I like the idea of 1ml more than .5ml but that's just me.
    You know what they say redz, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.

FD your algebra is correct, 0.25ml=25 units.

My bad redz, I really did reiterate everything you said. I pride myself on being a decent listener however reading and responding apparently not so much. Which is why you should never skim through and then respond. I guess I also would prefer to use the 1ml of bac water to make sure the powder in the amp is entirely dissolved.

Thread Information