Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Running cialis alongside pct

  1. #1
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    709

    Running cialis alongside pct

    Would it be silly to take a small dose of cialis during pct? I was considering 5mg/day or maybe even every other day. I figure it would prevent any e.d. during pct and give me some good muscle pumps so i still feel like im on the incline after cycle. I would probably combine this with daily arginine as well.

  2. #2
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    Just run 20 and be done with it.

  3. #3
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    Cialis is always fun lol

  4. #4
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    709
    Haha if i run 20 i might never want to stop!

  5. #5
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,066
    Yep, 5mg per day is a good call. Plenty of folk runnthat pretty much permanently

  6. #6
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Yep, 5mg per day is a good call. Plenty of folk runnthat pretty much permanently
    Okay sweet. I dont know if i will need it permantly. I have no blood pressure issues, no ed, and no prostate problems. Down the road im sure i will adopt a permanent regimine for cialis. It seems like a miracle from what ive read.

  7. #7
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post

    Okay sweet. I dont know if i will need it permantly. I have no blood pressure issues, no ed, and no prostate problems. Down the road im sure i will adopt a permanent regimine for cialis. It seems like a miracle from what ive read.
    Question regarding topic.

    Why is cialis (tadalafil) preferred over Viagra (slidenafil)?

    Are they not the same class of drugs, like the way hydrocodone and oxycodone are?

    Not comparing opiate to ed drugs, but the relationship to each other as the same?

  8. #8
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,206
    because it has a longer half life it is effective for multiple days depending on the dosage and protocol Viagra is for 1 day only per use due to shorter half life...plus Cialis works better for me than Viagra...

  9. #9
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Would it be silly to take a small dose of cialis during pct? I was considering 5mg/day or maybe even every other day. I figure it would prevent any e.d. during pct and give me some good muscle pumps so i still feel like im on the incline after cycle. I would probably combine this with daily arginine as well.
    Sure you could do this,,,I see nothing wrong with it at all.

  10. #10
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,565
    This is a link to a 2011 Harvard Med newsletter supporting the use of Cialis for the purposes you intend to use it.

    ED pills and benign prostatic hyperplasia - Harvard Health

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Would it be silly to take a small dose of cialis during pct? I was considering 5mg/day or maybe even every other day. I figure it would prevent any e.d. during pct and give me some good muscle pumps so i still feel like im on the incline after cycle. I would probably combine this with daily arginine as well.
    I run 5mg/ed as a matter of course. I get wood in the morning and great pumps in the afternoons.

  12. #12
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Do it! I recommend most people over 30 to use 5mgs daily for a lot of health benefits.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •