Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: steroid testing

Kkevin80 is offline New Member

steroid testing

Took my first shot of something called extreme 5. It says on the bottle it's a mix of testosterone E, TRENBOLONE E and Drostanolone E. I could possibly be drug tested for steroids in august and don't wanna take any chances. Should I stop my cycle or continue and hope it gets out in time? Only taking an 8 week cycle to recover from knee injury.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you facked up. Trenbolone will shut you down from the first shot, so now even if you want to stop you need PCT, or will suffer from low testosterone for a few months.

Tren ace detection time can be 5 months, so you can expect enanthate to be even further.

Also steroids dont help recovery, although they might help getting the muscle mass back.

The test wouldn't be till august, so even so it'll be out of my system. What if I were to switch to just test cypionate ? I understand the detection time is 3 months does that actually mean that 3 months after I take it inwill be clean?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From my research on Tren I think you have a strong chance of failing a drug test in August. i think you screwed yourself this is why people need to be much more informed about steroids .

It's the end of February... the max detection time is 5 months. That would give me 6 months before the test.

Also don't most steroid tests deal with testosterone levels ..? Wouldn't they be back to normal after 3 months

I'm a little confused. If you know you were gonna be tested why take a chance....just wait.

And judging from your tone of "something called extreme 5" I'm questioning the fact if your educated about AS.
    songdog and Marsoc like this.

Detection time is up to 5 months on acetate, you are taking the slower enanthate ...

Still, even is it was acetate, it is a big risk to use as small amounts of oil can get trapped in the tissues, and only be released later than usual causing you to fail the test.

Quote Originally Posted by Kkevin80 View Post
    Also don't most steroid tests deal with testosterone levels..? Wouldn't they be back to normal after 3 months
    No. And no, without PCT it will take longer.

It also says that the enanthate will be out in 5 months on every website I've looked. I don't believe taking one shot will show up on a general steroid test 6 months after. Also, would using test cypionate be a good alt? Heard it only is dectable 3 months after.

You are wrong they test for presence of metabolites. 1 shot of deca and you will test positive 17-18 months. Tren E is likely longer than Tren ace not sure where you got your info but you are already going to be sweating for that test.

Every where I look detection times for tren E says 5 months look it up

I did look it up almost none listed Tren e, the only consensus I found was at least 6 months but it was just a forum answer. All other steroids the enanthate ester has a longer detection time than acetate so this would be the case here as well I believe.

Literally type in tren e detection time in google and it pops up

Steroid Hormone & Ester Half-Life Detection Time
    Deca -Durabolin Nandrolone -Decanoate 15 Days 18 Months

Equipoise Boldenone -Undecylenate 15 Days 5 Months

Masteron Drostanolone-Propionate 3 Days 3 Weeks

Masteron Drostanolone-Enanthate 8 Days 3 Months

NPP or Durabolin Testosterone -Phenylpropionate 5.5 Days 18 Months
    Omnadren 4 Ester Testosterone Mixture 15 Days 3 Months
    Parabolan Trenbolone -Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 6 Days 5 Weeks
    Primobolan Depot Methenolone-Enanthate 10.5 Days 5 Weeks

Sustanon -250 4 Ester Testosterone Mixture 18 Days 3-4 Months
    Testosterone-Cypionate Testosterone-Cypionate 12 Days 3 Months
    Testosterone-Enanthate Testosterone-Enanthate 10.5 Days 3 Months
    Testosterone-Propionate Testosterone-Propionate 3 Days 3 Weeks
    Testosterone-Suspension Testosterone (No Ester) Less than 24 Hours 1-2 Days
    Trenbolone-Acetate Trenbolone-Acetate 3 Days 5 Months

Trenbolone-Enanthate Trenbolone-Enanthate 8 Days 5 Months

Winstrol Depot Stanozolol 24 Hours 9 Weeks

Like literally the first websit I found lol

It's wrong, npp is 12 months deca 18 that was like the first one...

Like literally the first websit I found lol
    Great! So you are good to go!

Good luck!
    wellshii likes this.

What about test cyponiate? Also curious how steroid test work? Do they test for hormone levels or what? Also what makes you believe that that chart is wrong.

Even if it was hypothetically longer, would I still test positive if I only took 1 shot?

You are asking our feedback and opinions. You are waiting for us to tell you what you want to hear. All these responses are speak from experiences.
    songdog, Marsoc and wellshii like this.

You definitely could test positive all they need to find is trace amounts of metabolites. No particular amount needs to be found for the test to be ruled positive, the metabolite is either there or not there.

Now how does that work? Wouldn't they have to be specifically look for teen in order for them to find a trace of it? Thought most tests only check T/E levels? Don't want you to tell me what I want to hear just heard different information from other sources that counter what you are saying.

I know that npp is 12 months the chart is wrong even on this site and countless others npp is 12 months not 18 like deca . Considering that deca is one of the most similar compounds to Tren as they are both nandrolones it's a safe bet that Tren E is longer than Tren Ace.

I am no where near science geek enough to explain metabolite detection methods my head was spinning when I researched it a few weeks ago.

But on the terms of a basic T/E detection test would my levels be below 6:1? What if I took test cypionate .

http://hpst.cz/sites/default/files/a...ites-urine.pdf this is a study that mentions some info on long term detection of steroid metabolites but has nothing to do with Tren .

What about test c and detection time

You will need pct after a cycle too so you wouldn't be finished a 10 week cycle for 4 months you are playing a risky game.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Will someone hurry up and lie to him and tell him he will be ok! Dang guy they are trying too help you sorry they can't give you the answer you want.But if you want too roll the dice and run test just go for it and starting another thread was really useless.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    If you don't want to take your chances why wouldn't you just stop? Seems to be the logical choice to me lol you took one shot why continue knowing there's a possibility it can fuck you over on a drug test.... ? Not even arguing the amount of time shit stays in your system or anything just using simple fucking logic, got a test coming up should i put the shit they are going ro test me for in my body continuously and hope the shit i read in a internet article is right... lmao c'mon man are you fucking kidding me right now?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For testosterone testing there are generally 2 tests that can be done. One is testosterone level and the other is a testosterone / epi testosterone ratio test. Odds are you COULD pass this one IF your body has recovered to a point where the ratio is ok. Everything else is tested for metabolites left over from the compounds. Now the times in most charts are only AVERAGES. Your body may clear them out sooner or may take longer to clear these metabolites from your system. Having only a month to spare is cutting it way too close.

And yes you can test positive after only one dose.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    So ..usually before you start asking a million questions in which you seem Tom have the answer for already. Aside from what experienced users tell you..
    Usually people want to know your body stats, age etc. and cycle experience before they condone any reckless behavior

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    And yeah they ususaly check for metabolites etc not substances that may have left system already. I'm pretty sure this is for any drug or compounds

I'm done taking the trenbolone , I just wanted to see if it would show up on a test 5 months from now if I had only taken one injection. Also, wanted to see if taking something such as test c would show up as a steroid or just high test levels on a steroid test. Less then 1% of people drug tested in the NCAA get caught juicing and I know for a fact that a large amount of the team is on steroids . Curious to if anyone knows if they look for metabolites after a failed t\e test or they just look for those specific metabolites to begin with.

I've taken 1/2 a cycle of Anvar a year ago that's it. I'm about 6'4 235 lbs

Two things that cause the low amounts of failed tests..... masking agents and test suspension.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Curious to if anyone knows if they look for metabolites after a failed t\e test or they just look for those specific metabolites to begin with.
    At this point you've failed. They may or may not look any further. However if you failed the T/E you've definitely given them an excuse to keep looking.

So I guess the real question I've been trying to get is , do you think I will fail even though I have only taken one shot... is there anything I can do for here till August to prevent me from failing?

Anyway you could go further into the masking agents and test suspensions? Thanks for all the info btw you guys have been great. I have a bottle of test c I could also take, definitely going to stay away from the tren .Any other ideas into supplements I could take.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information