• 5 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Iranon
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Iranon
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Testie

Thread: How long have you gone without running a cycle?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

How long have you gone without running a cycle?

Last one I ran ended in June/July of last year, so coming up on over 7 or more months now. I've been on ~125 mg test + HCG a week. I stopped lifting for a couple of months when I was sick and started back into it slowly (still haven't gotten to doing 4x a week like I used to). I have way less energy now and less drive to want to lift. It's funny how having a lot of gear in you makes you want to lift and when you're at normal physiological levels, all you want to do is rest or go for a walk. I'm at about 250 lbs, close to before, but I put on some fat and lost some size, especially in my chest. Belly got more fat on it, too. It happened gradually and I was sick, so I don't feel so bad about it... but definitely sucks seeing myself in a new mirror, or from a new angle. I'm not sure when I'll be able to run another cycle, but I think I'm gonna up my doses a bit after my next bloodwork and see if I can lean out and get back some fullness.

Curious to hear your experiences. Any positives to go with those negatives? I know some of us haven't cycled in years on here.
    Iranon, JaneDoe, Testie and 2 others like this.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    First cycle at 18 after training 6 years natty (way too young and I was a total dummy).
    Second cycle at 30 or 31. Stopped steroid use at 34.

First cycle in 20 years, running it now. Loving it beyond compare, I missed it way mote than any ex girlfriend.
    Test Monsterone and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    First cycle at 18 after training 6 years natty (way too young and I was a total dummy).
    Second cycle at 30 or 31. Stopped steroid use at 34.

First cycle in 20 years, running it now. Loving it beyond compare, I missed it way mote than any ex girlfriend.
    After 34, did you get on TRT or stop completely? I can't imagine doing a cycle at 18! I did one at 32 the first time... but I was taking this shit called "Anabolic Halo" by Muscletech around 2008 (when I was 22) that made me blow up and made my balls hurt and my hair fall out. Good times
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    After 34, did you get on TRT or stop completely? I can't imagine doing a cycle at 18! I did one at 32 the first time... but I was taking this shit called "Anabolic Halo" by Muscletech around 2008 (when I was 22) that made me blow up and made my balls hurt and my hair fall out. Good times
    Started HRT at 53, wish I started 10 years before.

Running steroids at 18, 30 and now 54 really shows me how different drugs effect you dependent on age. At 25 or 30 I would grow at half the dose I do now. Age is a gift and also terrible at times.
    XnavyHMCS and Test Monsterone like this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i do not ever cycle anymore and have not for years. I recomp every year, quick little 6-7 weeks. my goal is to get smaller, meaning leaner in my old age.
    Test Monsterone and Testie like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Last one I ran ended in June/July of last year, so coming up on over 7 or more months now. I've been on ~125 mg test + HCG a week. I stopped lifting for a couple of months when I was sick and started back into it slowly (still haven't gotten to doing 4x a week like I used to). I have way less energy now and less drive to want to lift. It's funny how having a lot of gear in you makes you want to lift and when you're at normal physiological levels, all you want to do is rest or go for a walk. I'm at about 250 lbs, close to before, but I put on some fat and lost some size, especially in my chest. Belly got more fat on it, too. It happened gradually and I was sick, so I don't feel so bad about it... but definitely sucks seeing myself in a new mirror, or from a new angle. I'm not sure when I'll be able to run another cycle, but I think I'm gonna up my doses a bit after my next bloodwork and see if I can lean out and get back some fullness.

Curious to hear your experiences. Any positives to go with those negatives? I know some of us haven't cycled in years on here.
    Not since 2019. I was so bummed with Covid, even my TRT has been missing a lot of the time since then. As soon as I get my Endocrinologist off my back, I’m doing another, as I enjoyed the cycle results. Only thing that will stop me is if my BP won’t handle it. Right now my test is at 207 (tanked it deliberately for this week’s BW) and I’m up and down with my motivation. Afternoon naps are getting very regular again, I hear you about the desire to rest. Once again though, if BP starts climbing too high, that’s the end of it.
    Iranon and Test Monsterone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i do not ever cycle anymore and have not for years. I recomp every year, quick little 6-7 weeks. my goal is to get smaller, meaning leaner in my old age.
    What kinda recomp do you do? Are you upping your dose for that?

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Not since 2019. I was so bummed with Covid, even my TRT has been missing a lot of the time since then. As soon as I get my Endocrinologist off my back, I’m doing another, as I enjoyed the cycle results. Only thing that will stop me is if my BP won’t handle it. Right now my test is at 207 (tanked it deliberately for this week’s BW) and I’m up and down with my motivation. Afternoon naps are getting very regular again, I hear you about the desire to rest. Once again though, if BP starts climbing too high, that’s the end of it.
    I don't know if it's just me, but if I'm not injecting regularly, I feel like crap. My mood sinks as does my energy. I have to watch my BP, too, even while being on 2 different bp meds. 207 test sounds like fun :/
    wango likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I went 7 years without gear one time and then another 5 years after a couple of cycles, during the first break I trained hard and heavy and had a raw bench of over 420lbs but I was in my early 30’s and my hormones were pretty good naturally. I started Trt a couple years back and have been pretty much cruising and blasting since. I’m planning on cruising the rest of my days after this blast.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=Test Monsterone;7568005]What kinda recomp do you do? Are you upping your dose for that?

tren ace 40-50mg eod
    mast prop 100mg eod
    test 225-250mg week
    6 weeks is perfect

im on trt at 125mg week so bump for couple weeks, but not high, my goal is to let the tren and mast lean me out and bring veins like Kel.

Thread Information