Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: t3 for girl friend ?

Jonbana is offline Member

t3 for girl friend ?

Not to up to date with AAS for girls , I know most run anavar ,

I was thinking of throwing my GF on some T3 40-60mcg a day for a couple months , T3 seems to be the safest of them all specially for a longer run with good recovery ,

I know T3 with out test is bad you will eat muscle , but her main goal is fat lost not muscle and size ,

so I was thinking a low does of T3 of course with good diet and training under my watch ,

unless you guys recommend something else I don't want to get her on a PCT or anything im on TRT so she knows what can happen and doesn't like pinning , I have winny and all that stuff but I still think t3 would be the best bet but correct me if im wrong here

thanks in advance

boisebeast is offline Member
    Running T3 without AAS seems like a bad idea to me... too much muscle loss. Just my 0.2

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    T3 can cause some muscle wasting. It'll burn fat, but it'll burn muscle as well. You could start her on 5mgs of var and the t3, OR you could use t3 and clen , as clen is slightly anabolic , which could spare some muscle

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post

I was thinking of throwing my GF on some T3 40-60mcg a day for a couple months , T3 seems to be the safest of them all specially for a longer run with good recovery ,

I know T3 with out test is bad you will eat muscle , but her main goal is fat lost not muscle and size ,

so I was thinking a low does of T3 of course with good diet and training under my watch ,

unless you guys recommend something else I don't want to get her on a PCT or anything im on TRT so she knows what can happen and doesn't like pinning , I have winny and all that stuff but I still think t3 would be the best bet but correct me if im wrong here

thanks in advance
    Does she knows the potential side effects of it, and still wants it, or are you sugar coating it?

It needs to be her informed decision, not yours.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Women are even more sensitive to thyroid hormones in my experience.

Potentially could also dial her SHBG up and reduce fT quota, with all the negative implications (low libido, further hindrance of muscle trophism).

Not worth the hassle imo, it's not like 50mcg T3 will ramp her TDEE more than a couple hundreds Kc.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 02-22-2017 at 06:18 AM.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    er hindrance of muscle trophism).

Not worth the hassle imo, it's not like 50mcg T3 will ramp her TDEE more than a couple hundreds Kc.
    Is the effect really that low? I thought it was higher lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonbana is offline Member
    ok thanks for the replies ,

to keep this short yes she knows about everything I told her and before she went on I would make her research it none stop

but yeah ill keep her away from everything I was thinking VAr but real var seems hard to find now of days for women , my source does have a women var but not sure it I would trust it with the side compared to t3

thanks for the time

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would put her on some CLENBUTEROL first. Women respond very well to it and its non-hormonal which is a big plus.
    Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    ok thanks for the replies ,

to keep this short yes she knows about everything I told her and before she went on I would make her research it none stop

but yeah ill keep her away from everything I was thinking VAr but real var seems hard to find now of days for women , my source does have a women var but not sure it I would trust it with the side compared to t3

thanks for the time
    What's are you thinking the difference is in "woman anavar " vs. "Mens anavar" ?

They or it is oxandrolone,cut and dry.

Usually in 10mg tabs or 20mg.

Anything more can be cut to proper dosage.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

thanks in advance
    I put mine on t3 and clen . If the person taking it isnt on a strict diet and excersizing right it wont do jack. T3 and clen are good finishers once someone has got it together already though.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My wife ran T3 a few years ago. She ran very low dosages but I don't remember what they were. She had great results with it but wasn't concerned about muscle loss. She started low and slowly tapered it up. As she went up she started feeling like crap so eventually stopped taking it. Clen might be an option as well. My wife tried it once at a super low dose but couldn't handle the sides. Clen doesn't bother me at all but she couldn't deal.

Bowtye8 is offline Junior Member
    Yes again...They must be 100% on diet and workout(cardio)
    Mine is doing some Var only 20mg/day.

Researching what else to add. Osta??

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtye8 View Post
    Yes again...They must be 100% on diet and workout(cardio)
    Mine is doing some Var only 20mg/day.

Researching what else to add. Osta??
    Only 20mg/d?

That's a lot of var for a woman.

If here diet and training are on point I don't think she needs anything else.
    Bowtye8 likes this.

Bowtye8 is offline Junior Member
    Yes max of 20/day. Was at 10/day and went ot 20/day for last 2 weeks. 6 weeks cycle

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtye8 View Post
    Yes max of 20/day. Was at 10/day and went ot 20/day for last 2 weeks. 6 weeks cycle
    6 weeks is too short for var, especially for a female.

5mg/d, 10mg max, for at least 16 weeks is more ideal for a woman.

Var takes a while to reach it's full potential and a lower dose over a longer period helps to mitigate/lesson any potential sides for women.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I would put her on some CLENBUTEROL first. Women respond very well to it and its non-hormonal which is a big plus.
    ^^^Copy that! If you're looking for a non-aas compound for her, that's a good one as is ECA.

Don't put her on T3 alone (or even with Clen ) if aas is not present. The same reason it's bad without aas for men, applies to women...essentially, it's indiscriminate nature actual weakens muscle making it flaccid, or the more popular general term "squishy", she'll soften up instead of hardening up.

In summary...Clen or ECA, or a mild DHT (Var or Winny) and/or T3 to which Clen or ECA can also be added.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information